Reviews for Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep
girlsix chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
OMG! That was creepy! Very well done.
girlsix chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This is awesome. I can't believe I just discovering your stories!
Kittylover chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
You captured Kitty and Doc's relationship perfectly. You definately know your Gunsmoke characters well.
T'Lu chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
I'm very glad I didn't read this at night! Very spooky. A great little story for this time of year.
Jesse86 chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Reading what you write is just like being there! Neat ficlet!..even though my eyes keep darting around the room checkin for eight leggers!..and I feel like I have dust up my nose from the blanket!

mahc chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Timely tale. Spooky and sweet at once.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Nice eerie tale for the season...liked it very much
FlarnChef chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Ahhhh... but will anyone believe her story? Will Doc, once he has returned to the living?

Great Halloween ficlet!
lostcowgirl chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Ah, a timely tale, lj. I always enjoy a good ghost story and having Kitty and Doc in it only makes it better.

Only one thing bothered me. I can't imagine Kitty being scared of snakes, at least the non-poisonous sort.
SingerMe chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
You knocked another one out of the park. Had my hair standing on end there for a while. Good job.
tjp chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Very good. I love a spooky story. Great for this time of year. You had me jumpy with all the things happening and all the critters.

ladybrit chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Oops didn't realise I wasn't signed it - but that comment about campfires was from me - incase you didn't guess. Signed in or not I loved it.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
That was scary and amazing at the same time. Terrific story telling - a ghost tale to be told around a campfire way out in the woods on a cold autumn night.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Kitty's getting all the creepie crawleys coming out of the wood work, an owl, two wolves, a snake. Got herself a creaky rocker as well. Starts hearing things, then Doc's fever breaking and him sputtering about Emma and things about the baby. Fever broke he'll be alright and she can relax. As for M doen't pay as much attention to lenght of time someone has been gone as K does. Nicely done for the ghost/goblin season approaching.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Moon light certainly wasn't helping, let alone the wolf, no matter how close it was. Have me a bit scared as well, just by your description of what had happened to them and where they were now. Douht Doc would take medicine for anyone but her, unless it was another doctor. Nicely done.