Reviews for Future Says Run
Summoner Luna chapter 31 . 2/19
SCREECHING.

I would leave a proper review, but I'm too busy sitting here grinning like a fool. I mean, PASTELS. HAND-HOLDING. NAMES I MAY OR MAY NOT REALLY LIKE. HAND-HOLDING. (I do have priorities, after all).

On a less all-caps note, I love how consistently Squall is comfortable-but-not-comfortable with things. Like here, hold my hand. For science. But if you ask me to talk about it I'll make a smartass comment. Ugh. I love him. And you.
angelwingprincess chapter 31 . 1/9
Another great chapter, even if it wasn't action packed. Both those twho are getting some down time and finding out new things about each other and Rinoa's power. The fact that she's healing us a really neat twist, as well as the fact that she can extend that to Squall. I'm curious if will work for Nurse Bear or if it's just for our two protags can't wait for the next one! Also wondering what she's gonna learn from that book!
RavennaAngelline chapter 31 . 1/7
*le gasp!* I'm so happy that I woke up to find a new chapter had been posted!

I really enjoyed this chapter, if only because Squall asking what a shower poof was just made me laugh, and having recently broken my collarbone, I needed a good laugh. Awesome job, as usual!
x Euphoria chapter 31 . 1/7
Anacondaur as the awesome classic phone game Snake?! Love it. ! NOELLEEEEE, that has to be the same Noelle from SummonerLuna's story! I love when little things like these get thrown into stories.

Ok it's almost 6am and I just had to read the newest update I'm soo glad I did. You know I can't believe it's already 30 chapters long?! Soo did I read this right Squall basically healed Rinoa but not the other way around? Interesting, veryyyy interesting. That would explain why those nail marks from the zombie nurse was healed because he was holding her for a while.

_ This story is so great thanks for the update it was a wonderful chapter!
Ronin-ai chapter 31 . 1/7
*happy dancing* yaaaaaay! I love this story! Short chapter but significant... and I just love the way you write their interplay. I can't wait for the next chapter, and am DYING to see where this all ends up. Fascinating, absorbing...and frustrating to have to wait for the next installment. I don't want it to end either, I'm enjoying it too much, but at the same time, once it's finished I can go back and re-read it all from the beginning. so...basically what I'm saying is KEEP WRITING!
x Euphoria chapter 30 . 11/27/2014
I've had this opened on my browser for 2 days but I've been soo busy at work I finally was able to read the new chapter :).

I like the little game Rinoa played by writing on Squall's back. I used to do that with my friends but of course I was horrible at it and Squall made it look easy. :)))) Thank you for the update I loved the chapter.
Summoner Luna chapter 29 . 11/27/2014
*snap snap snap*

That is all. Because Squall making that motion is comedy gold.
Summoner Luna chapter 30 . 11/27/2014
So I truly had no idea how you were going to work in the snapping in a Z-formation, I just knew it was coming, and I most certainly laughed out loud a little bit, and now have this perfect image of Squall with a completely straight expression making that motion. Forever. It is a permanent part of my headcanon, and it is a beautiful thing.

Their banter is certainly getting to be more familiar. I was even certain there for a bit-in both chapters, actually-that we were finally going to get some sexytimes! And you know, at least now she's naked...except now there's that tension hanging about over the meeting, and, well, everything there at the end-the paw on the bag which I suspect is more than just about a pun, in particular. (Unless it is-in which case, still quite clever!) I'm glad that your updates are coming more frequently now, particularly as you near the end because I'm really quite invested in seeing how you end this!
angelwingprincess chapter 30 . 11/25/2014
Still loving your writing and the fact that you have a way with their witty banter! I'm actually rather curious as to how Rinoa being a sorceress will manifest, seeing as how Squall can make little fire balls when feverish. Still super excited to see you're updates though! Have a happy holiday this weekend!
Pauly-V chapter 30 . 11/24/2014
Dude. As soon as I read the word 'moomba' I thought, "Hey, that's something I should look up on society6." (I'm going through a t-shirt phase)

You can guess what I found. Then I kept reading and was just like "Well then! That explains that thing." Yeah... So that was my strange experience.

Awesome chapter, loving all the banter and whatnot. Honestly I'm just happy my brain hasn't turned to mush between chapters and I can still remember what's going on.

Can't wait for the next one!
angelwingprincess chapter 29 . 11/7/2014
I just got a chance to sit down and read this update and I am soooo excited. 8D I love this au of yours so much and your writing is great. I really love the dynamic you have going with Squall and Rinoa already, the way you've kept it kind of platonic and realistic in the fact that they are still trying to get to know each other but this crazy weird stuff that's happening hasn't given them a lot of time to stop and process it. I'm really curious about what Allison was talking to him about!

Meanwhile, on a side note I just spent the last hour and a half of my life(before reading this) on your tumblr for some well needed laughter. Your humor is life.

x Euphoria chapter 29 . 11/2/2014
:D! A update! I read this last night but couldn't review so I'm doing it now :P. Rinoa's silly antics make me laugh so much. She's so adorable especially when she sat on Squall :). Maybe he..uhh heard her thoughts when she was sleeping? Who knows what kind of crazy goes in her head when she's sleeping haha. This is so random but I love that she wore her blanket like a cape I do that XD.

So I like where the story is going it looks like they'll be stuck together in that room all alone hehe. Thank you for the update _ It was great 3
Ronin-ai chapter 29 . 11/1/2014
Ahahahahaha! Squall-terfly? Did you just actually do that? Omg...too funny. I love the Squinoa fluffiness on this and I'm SOOO glad you posted an update, even if it wasn't specifically Halloween-centric. Heck, the entire fic centers around zombie-things so...yeah, this counts.

so...more pleasse?
Savae chapter 29 . 10/31/2014
Woo! Power-read the last two chapters this morning, and I have to say, I'm glad you're back!

I can't see being locked in a basement going well for Squall and Rinoa after awhile. If Odine and his lackeys don't get to them, cabin fever surely will! Well, maybe that's just me... I guess it's better than the alternative.

I'm really curious as to what kind of test Allison has in store for them, and how it's all going to tie back to (I'm guessing) Caraway's research. I have some predictions/ideas/brain-thinkings, but I'll keep them to myself and see if I'm right.

And that Squall-terfly. Hrm. You always have to end it on a cliff; I wanna know what's up with him! Agh!
RavennaAngelline chapter 29 . 10/31/2014
Hurrah! I was hoping to see a new chapter on this today! I freaking love this story! I saw a few places where it seemed like there was a missing word, but my brain was able to compensate, so no biggie.

I'm loving how this story is progressing, and calling Squall a "Squall-terfly" is priceless! Love it!