Reviews for Save Me
Elaine Weasley chapter 16 . 6/23
...you left it there? No! I need more! What happens when the Volturi attack? Please don't give up on this!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/22/2014
please update
serena chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
I like it but u should pair embery and leah together
isumiitachi chapter 16 . 12/28/2013
I love it- love it so much. Please update God I love Jane. Your story is just wonderful _
Pheobetitanessofthemoon1234 chapter 15 . 12/21/2013
UPDATE. I LOVE THOS STORY. LIKE, I LOVELOVELOVE IT. Please update? Seth and Jane is one of my otps now, thanks to you.
UndressTheseBeautifulLies chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Clicking it..aww. She seems less sadistic in this one. Give or take a few quirks.
NoahBaratheon chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
omg right in the last paragraph of chapter one. Love the way you lie came on my ipod and when seths heart was breaking and jane ran away it came on and omg lol mood music!
dlvpll chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
that was intense. btw please update a little faster cuz I was so confused I had to read the chapter before this
Werewolfs-team chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
Wow awesome chapter :) Can't wait for the next chapter 3
Sami chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
PLEASE POST MORE! I just caught up with the story and I'm DYING for a new chapter! I love Jane and Seth! They're perfect for each other!
Narisadar chapter 15 . 4/9/2013
omg! i love this story! i love Alec's personality and care for his sister. i love how Jane has warmed up to Seth and most of the wolves and feels bad for Embry and wants to help him. i didnt think i would like this story at first but its really well written and has a really great idea behind it.
jean.say.hi chapter 15 . 4/8/2013
Ugh... I wish she met Jane first before starting an argument like this.
TigerDiva10 chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
Dang Im really mad at Sue right now...
twillandbonnie chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
I love this story! I just have to believe there's something more than a cruel sadist to Jane. That's why I love those stories.
Peace, love, and Edward!
Yours Sparkly,
twiheart2thebone
miramisa90212 chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
AHHHHHH! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!