Reviews for Skylark's Dragon
Nyssa chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Lovely story, Carol.
Alaria von Ravencroft chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
awe yay that was so sweet and cool to read thanks for writing it i throughly enjoyed it
Spennig chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
I like this one. I look forward to more. Love the dragons.
AerynS chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
I love Charlie centric fics. Thanks
polandATEmyTACOS chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
This story has a interesting concept about how one can connect on a far deeper level with a creature that is so primal in instinct. It also shows through bits and pieces that dragons are not so unlike humans. They fear and have desires just as we humans do. Maybe we are not so different after all...
Les Dowich chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
Please tell me there's more. That was a most satisfying read. Your OC was well crafted and extremely believable and the connection with Charlie was very well done, very Pern. I think this is the first story I have read involving Charlie and his dragons as the main focus and it was wonderful. Can't say anything about the spelling or grammar as I was too involved in the story, which means it was pretty damned good.

I really do hope there is more of this story, although I have to admit, it doesn't need anything more to be complete, but greed is clamouring for the wedding, the Horntail hunt, the baby, all the usualstuff. LOL

Well done and I love it,
melissa.65467334 chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
I can't believe this amazing story only has 3 reviews. This story has to be one of my favorite CharliexOC stories.
GregoryWilson chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
Very nice. Love this story. I always thought Charlie was either asexual or homosexual, but this was written so well I didn't care.

I am mad at JK Rowling for saying that Snape did indeed die. I wish she would have just left us with a what if. Heck, the only things that really made me mad with the Harry Potter series is JK saying that, and what they did at the end of the 7th movie. Harry Potter did not just snap the wand. He would have placed it back in Dumbledore's grave, or something else to get rid of it. I am sure an item created by death could not just be snapped in two.
StregaJo chapter 11 . 10/20/2012
Lovely story - and very true to the series. I truly enjoyed it. It's a pleasure reading fan fic that really fits in the HP universe. I miss Charlie in the movies and would have loved to have more of him in the books.
Zarathustra46 chapter 11 . 10/20/2012
I loved this story - very sweet.

**sips her SoS in contentment...**