Reviews for Whispers
kenni-bun bun chapter 8 . 5/2
I love sassy sasuke. And he won him actual rabbits, cute. It's your fault he drunk texted madara, sasuke, so don't get pissy. Can you please continue this? It's too good to be left like this.
kenni-bun bun chapter 5 . 5/2
I love that song, by the way. And sasuke and naruto in this chapter, ah, adorable. And sasuke, your vocabulary is very...colorful, I like it.
OrangeJellyfish chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
Hell yeah! Seduce that teme! :D
Dualsky chapter 8 . 7/15/2014
Awwwww please continue 3
Charcoal Heart chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
Yay, updates! Naruto's manipulation in this chapter gave me a good chuckle. And I'm enjoying Sasuke's mix of asshole and kind tendencies; it makes for a really endearing personality that I can't help but like. I'm really looking forward to how Naruto and Sasuke's relationship progresses! Thanks for your continued hard work. :)
Rikado chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
This. is. adorable! I love the inner voice (as they say) for these two characters. Oh, and drunk Naruto texting Mandara? Priceless. I laughed for a good minute there. Keep up the good work!
Theia Pallas chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
KYAAAA!
They go on their first date and Sasuke already got Naruto drunk!
Teppen chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
Oh Sasuke, you tease. Hehe I can't wait till the next chapter. CX
AiMila chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
Lol, well no one said it would be easy to take care of naruchan
GaaraFreak6 chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
I freaking love this chapter. The story line is good too. Please update soon.
L i s a . F r a n k chapter 8 . 2/19/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter! 3
naname396 chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
I had soo freaking long to find an interesting and well-written story to read. You're such a lovable person. 3
psycho-uchiha chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
Awesome! A drunk Naruto! And Madara ... Cute ... ? Eew D: Waah. But I still loved the update! :D
the Moon our Witness chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
the scene with Madara was hilarious xD *applauds and demands more of it*

I never heard of Goldschl├Ąger before, did you make that up?

lovely interactions between Sasuke and Naruto again, hope you update soon.
eskimo-cones chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
MORE MORE MORE MORE! ; A ; i just love this story and i need more of it TT n TT so good my cute little naruto