Reviews for SAW
Windpheonix chapter 1 . 2/24
Yeah... one of the (many)reasons that I avoid horror movies.

Besides the soight gore factor here... i actually found the ending pretty funny.
The ida of Cody having noghtmares, the ida of Cody having nightmares after watching a horror movie.
Also your oc's reaction to Cody's nightmare made me smile as well.
TheDoctorCT-21-0408 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Yeah, I'd say he's been watching too many horror movies.
LongLiveTheClones chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I think this story is funny as hell, actually. And, I want to read more stories about Jordan and Cody. With regards to an institution, hmmm... not sure. But, wherever you get placed, well, we should probably be roomies. I've never been convinced I'm entirely sane either.
ACEamazombie chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I say keep going ive allways thought of stuff like this and very glad your doing this w
Jade-Max chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I know I already told you what I thought of this, but I have to say it again.

The beginning is fantastic, with Cody waking up in the medbay - which I'm sure he's been in quite a bit - but with a twist. It's very authentic with the smells and the sights and everything; the feel is very genuine.

Then it gets twisted.

Her saying she needs to "do a bit more" was just.. yeah.. coupled with the 'This might hurt' comment and I was like "There's *no* medic that sadistic!"

Which is of course the perfect opportunity to reveal it's a dream. A dream, no less, brought on by watching horror flicks! The big bad, stoic commander has a nightmare watching -fiction- after everything he's seen?!

*rolls around laughing*

Oh - poor Cody! I feel his pain! *giggle* and then to have him accuse the poor girl of cutting off his legs! *snicker* oh man, oh man... twisted and a little graphic, but totally awesome :D

Jordan's last line is priceless :D

Give em what-fore, girl! Stand by your ethics! I really like her and can't wait to read more about her; great job!
spikala chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Great to see another fic from you JainDo.

The dream sequence was great. For a moment you had me going there with Cody missing both legs, then the 'trim'. I'm relieved to find that our handsome Commander is still in one piece, and it's an intriguing sneak peek at your OC. I look forward to meeting her properly in your big fic.