Reviews for Burger Runs
milkywaykiitten chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
Aww...Kidoh is so sweet! Please update soon!
Kimnd chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
I can probably appreciate Momo's perspective a lot better than Kaidoh's in this story, since I'm pretty extroverted. So it's sort of funny to see the potential panic contact like this might make some people.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
I really liked the second chapter. Try not to take so long with the 3rd one please
RishiToki chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
My goodness! Just when things were starting to get interesting! Why kaidoh, why!? Thank you so much for updating! Looking forward to reading whatever you have in store! Fighting! :3
melissen chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
OMG, that was brilliant! Poor Kaidoh... I love every time you mention him wearing a dress as a kid. It's just too cute.
It was worth waiting a year to read it.
RishiToki chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Omg I really love your stories. They're always so gut wrenchingly realistic. I swear my heart pounds so fast when I read your pieces. Is there any chance that this can be updated? I just absolutely adore momokai! I'm not sure if you remember but I sent you an email asking if you were still doing momokai dj scanlations. I'm really bummed out you 't doing it anymore. the momokai fanbase is already so small I really hope you can update this! Your crazy obsessed fan RishiToki
AngelCrepe chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
oh my god! It's so cute! Kaoru is adorable! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I had to log out to review this again... Is there any chance for an update of this any time soon? I miss your Momo x Kai.
Sian Blue chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Please update this! You never came back:/
KisameFest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This was awesome! AHAH, he's so awkward, I love it. 8D
melissen chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Yes! Another story! looks so great! I'm glad it's going to be multichapter. I love all your stories, but somehow I stopped reading Washed up when it started to be 'on the island'. But this one's great! It's the very first time I read about someone feelnig the rainbow, and it's KAIDOH of all people...
Can't wait to see he is going to do. The tape seemes to be some upcoming tragedy. Will Momo take the things in his own hands?