Reviews for Kaleidoscope
erechart chapter 5 . 9/27
This was fantastic. I've just recently finished the games and had to get the happy ending mod to not cry myself silly. This was a lovely companion to the ending I wanted.
Emma Reade chapter 5 . 7/4
Sweet short story, really enjoyed this *added to favorites* you have a wonderful way with words and personas.
Emma Reade chapter 4 . 7/4
this was hilarious, I had forgotten about Tali's er... admiration for both Garrus and Shep this makes it all the more hilarious.
Nichalia chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
This was a new angle, and a nice read!
09Alice1 chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
So sweet! .
I really love the two of them together, and you made it even better!
Loved the idea, and the work!
LovelyFarron chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
This was a heartwarming story with excellent characterization! It reminded me of why I love the relationship between Garrus and Shepard so much, even if they do have fights and disagreements from time to time.

My favorite character's recall would have to be Zaeed's-though the part with Wrex was adorable too-and an interesting way to approach the situation when Shepard had Garrus spare Sidonis's life (though in the end Shep was right; it was HIS call to make, not hers).

The part with Joker and EDI was super cute too. I just loved it all!
Alerisya chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
I really love this story. The characters feel so spot on. I think Zaeed's part is my favorite out of the whole thing.

What Zaeed says is profound, and I can hear his voice when I read that.

I read this last night, but I decided I needed to come back to tell you how much I liked it.
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Well that was a rather abrupt ending.
BoutsofInsanity42 chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Great stuff. Glad to see it end and not continue on into the void. Enjoyed the story. Chapter 4 was your strongest chapter.
Adams7 chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
"'She really was interested in a relationship between two people who were born in the aftermath of war and mutual hatred'"
Hmm... Me thinks that batarian girl was not just searching for closure for Aratoht, but also reassurance. About what? I think you know ;)
So... Sequel? Or no? I'm fine either way. I think this is a great place to leave off, but I wouldn't mind you continuing it.
servantofclio chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
I like this as a finale-bringing it back to our heroes and having the unseen filmmaker get some... I don't know, closure, maybe.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
This was really good!
Jessie07 chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Awesome story!
MomentousMinutiae chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
I really enjoyed this. I'll be sure to keep reading any Shakarian fiction you write in the future. :D
RamenKnight chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Nicely done. Wrapped it up at good time. Left was wanting more, but also left us satisfied. So many people have trouble understanding WHEN to have the story end.