Reviews for Thief In the Night
Tweeky chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Again you've written excellent Mabekah oneshot (And again I think you really should write either a sequel or a second chapter) and I loved the hot sex between the two. I think even at this stage both of them have serious feelings for each beyond just sexual attraction. Anyway I do hope that Matt and Rebekah are an item in S5 TVD.
puion chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
such a sweet piece!
BMontague chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I really like this story a lot. I think its interesting and I'm glad that people actually choose to write stories about Matt and Rebekah and their messed-up love life. I'm also glad other people see their relationship like I do.

Personally, I think that Elena, Damon, Stefan and even a few other characters have Rebekah all wrong. She's no different than they are, yet they seem to think they are so superior to her and she's just evil. Rebekah has lived for centuries yet people have taken advantage of her as soon as she shows some sort of compassion. Every man who she has shown some sort of care for has essentially stabbed her in the back or used her. She's loyal to her own kin, despite all of their pitfalls. Elena called her out to the fact that her own brother hates her, even though she freaked out and mourned when he was in chains and lit on fire, or even after he's staked her and trapped her in a coffin for years, or even after all of the shitty things he's done to her. She's still loyal to her family, just like the rest of the people are. I want to ask Elena this: would you kill or do similar things if it were for Jeremy? Would she do the same thing if it were Jeremy who she thought was killed in that coffin? Everyone gives her hell for being evil, but truth be told, she's simply loyal to her own kin, just as people are loyal to Elena or Bonnie is loyal to her family or Matt is loyal to his sister.

I think it's stupid that people can't see how much she's struggling with everything. Her mother was the one who turned her into a vamp against her will and then wanted to kill her. Her brother has staked her multiple times and the rest of her family doesnt give her any respect. Hell, even every man she's been with or trusted has tried to kill her or has used her in some way or fashion. She's been so jaded against civility and humanity that I dont blame her for her actions. But underneath it all, she's a teenage girl who just wants friends and maybe a boy to give her some genuine attention and love...

Matt is a genuine guy and I dont blame him for being angry with her for what happened. But I would just hope that he can see past his anger and frustration and see the real Rebekah behind the facade she puts up. I think she really cares for him and hopes that he can be the guy who can forgive her for her indiscretions just as I hope she can forgive him and his friends for their repeated attempts to kill her and her family.

And I think you wrote them perfectly! I loved it and I hope you write more!
LovingIsMyGame chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Can you please write more Matt/Rebekah? They're so cute together!
RRR222 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Loved it!
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
i loved this. i love the idea of matt and rebekah together, and i think that you did a wonderful job on this.
flora.s.t chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
ugh amazingly gorgeous. i can totally see the same thing happening with my real rebekah ship (which will never happen - rebekah and jeremy). so thank you so much for such a beautiful moment.