Reviews for World of Warcraft: Fall of Dawn
TheJackinati275 chapter 1 . 2/5
Nice rip-off of Freedom guards work.

see i wouldn't mind it if you actually wrote something different but there is not much different... write your own damned story and don't rip off of others.
Q.Q chapter 4 . 1/28
Describing someone as a giant and then saying he is normal size does generally mean that you leave your readers confused as to what you actually mean.

I think you do not mean normal 'size' but 'of normal proportions', 'having normal proportions' or 'normally proportioned'. Meaning his body although bigger than usually seen is just the body of a larger man and not with only longer legs or bigger chest. The parts of his body are enlarged in the same relation as the other parts, if the head is twice as big the foot is aswel.

There might be another worth you could use beside proportion but try to find at least a word that means roughly the same.

Thank you for writing this story and sharing your imaginative visions of a tale yet untold,

Q.Q
boooo i reread this from start to finish thinking there's an update... still a good read though
AnAddictedReader chapter 6 . 1/27
Dude, no worries. Good luck!
ZeoUnit chapter 6 . 1/26
Well nice to see new info :)
Hope you will manage to get time to update even before that, but if can't its ok.
As long as you continue later I'm fine with it. Good luck with your esemester. :D
Rake1810 chapter 6 . 1/26
Good luck. I didn't take my senior year seriously enough until way later then I should have.
SPARTAN-626 chapter 6 . 1/26
Well good luck with that and hope we see you again soon.
New Universe Returns chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
I like this story. Please do continue.

I hope this story may become an AU to Halo 4 because the events of this story take place a year after Halo 3 instead of four years and that Cortana won't go into Rampancy. Though I wonder if Azeroth is a Forerunner Shield World and containing Forerunner artifacts hidden beneath the surface of Azeroth. I hope there will be UNSC warships like the UNSC Infinity diacovering star system and the planet Azeroth as they are passing through, that is when located the Forward Unto Dawn beacon.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
when are going to update
Prometheus-G747 chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
This is thrilling stuff...compusively readable and abundantly full of ideas. Well done Stellar Castaway. Keep up the Epic work. Completely and utterly 'unmissable'.
StoneMountain2040 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
This user does not own the original story and plot by FreedomGuard. FreedromGuard was and is the first to create this unique story and this story "Fall of Dawn" is a copy which Stellar Castaway DOES NOT own!

Stellar Castaway DOES NOT own this story and is deliberately copying the exact plot of FreedomGuard's story which has been around longer than "Fall of Dawn".
OSR fanatic chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)

Does Master 'John' Chief get a Pairing in this story?

I bet if ask the Some of the Black Dragon Flight would take the first chance they can get to leave the planet Azarath.
nad destroyer chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
Quality of your chapter is the same as the others before. Pretty damned good considering this is your first fanfic. And... I guess that answers my concern about Master Chief running out of ammo lol. Oh boy I can just imagine where you are going with this. Well regardless if you overpower the evil foces on Azeroth with UNSC's technology I'll still be reading.
nad destroyer chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Another satisfactory chapter. I enjoyed how much of a badass you turned our favorite Master-Chief but I am a bit worried that he'll be to overpowered for Warcraft's planet lol. I might not have anything to worry about though as he'll eventually run out of ammo for his guns.
nad destroyer chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Wow this is definetely one of the more unique crossovers I've come across. Good thing it was on another authors favorite list so I could find it. So far I like your prologue, not too short, entertaining and informs everyone of what a prologue should. I am concerned that you haven't updated your story in 5 months but I'll read and review anyway in the hopes that you haven't stopped writing this story.