Reviews for World of Warcraft: Fall of Dawn
SnipperDragon chapter 6 . 1/5
This is really good, if you keep going I am pretty sure you'll get more reviews on it.
Guardian of the Inheritance chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Great job, keep it up!
Wacko12 chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
so how many weapons does Chief have?
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 6 . 10/22/2016
Great to see you working on this again. Nice action scenes and some interesting steps toward connecting Alliance and Horde in this story. Curious to see what happens next and congrats on finishing up at University. Thanks as always for your hard work on this story.
New Universe Returns chapter 6 . 10/21/2016
Hi there, I was wondering if you could revive these stories called VanDread Halo and VanDread Halo: The Second Stage.

They are made by the late Freedom Guard.
Kriegon chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
An interesting story. I hope you do continue it. I look forward to the next chapter
Perseus12 chapter 6 . 10/20/2016
Great chapter! Please continue, the excitement thrills me!
artilyon-rand chapter 3 . 10/20/2016
man this old xD
Tenash chapter 6 . 10/20/2016
Let's see how Master Chief handles a group of Horde following him around.
Look forward to more as always man.
Ernest.Shippinglane89 chapter 6 . 10/20/2016
Well done. Good to see this continued.
helkil chapter 6 . 10/20/2016
make a clan that follows or worships john as a god of war making the rank of Spartan a worshiped honor
p020901 chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Fav'ed
amerdism chapter 7 . 7/30/2016
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
airmailmrcool chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
It was nice but I see that you are making the same mistake as many others with redundant hand holding and not enough small talk in dialogue. What I mean is: You don't need to say that the doors have enough power and then STRESS that they can do this despite the lack of power. Normal people do not talk like this and your readers are smart enough to figure it out. Small talk to get the characters interacting outside of a purely informational sense would be nice aswell. The quip about John's head being empty was a nice start but there was several minutes of moving in there while both parties said nothing. Aside from that your monologuing as well as exposition was great and I look forward to reading the other chapters. Thank you very much for sharing your creativity with the world.
reallyfreakingnerdy chapter 7 . 3/27/2016
Honestly, I don't see the point in this. You haven't added nearly enough of your own influence to really differentiate this from the base. If you ever come back to this, I recommend a rewrite removing or at least changing large chunks of this so that it is more than a slightly different rehash.