Reviews for The Distance
Terry Kay chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
Another well crafted case story from one who is becoming a favorite author in tge Sherlock fandom! The steady development on the relationship side is a joy to read. Thank you!
SaraBahama chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
Lovely. :)
Anonymous chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Tks a lot for written this! Finally Sherlolly had a happy ending. I love your story very much!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
This is lovely. Excellent job and beautiful storytelling that is immensely satisfying to read while still remaining true to the characters. I loved the end of this chapter!
wickedwanton chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
Again, dialog spot on! You kept just close enough, but still firmly with the current cast & crew! Pacing really flowed properly as well! Very, very good!
Roses Near Rivers chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Ha I feel so smart. I knew it was the nanny. I can never guess who did it. I really like your stories they are very good.
MollyHooper828 chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
This story was very sweet and it read like an actual episode; Thank you for posting something so lovely.
thedragonaunt chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Just realised I did not log in last time I reviewed. Really loving your stories and I particularly like the photo you have as your mast head. Lovely.
robbtheon chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
llamaslobber chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Loved this! Emotions and Sherlock are hard to put together...nice work. :)
llamaslobber chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Can't wait to read the next chapter. Brilliantly done, as always!
Lono chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This was great. I loved the sweetness of that final scene!
animefan0000012345 chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
This was great! I loved it!
Biffy316 chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
I love how you combine the Thor Bridge story with your own plot. Very short, but very nice!
Ryalin chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Absolutely loved it. Another fantastic Sherlock/Molly story.