Reviews for United We Fall
XxLittleMissMidnightxX chapter 35 . 10/15/2017
My goodness! What a heart wrenching story. I really didn't see that coming. I can't believe I'm thanking you for making cry my eyes out, but thank you.
Stphanie chapter 35 . 3/18/2017
Oh my. I have no words. Until the chapt. 33, it was the best Jacob/Edward story I have ever read. Hands down. Very unlike all the other imprint stores I have found on FF. I guess the title should have warned me, or you should have tagged it like Tragedy. Sadly I love HEA and the last two chapters broke my little reader's heart. Still, thanks for sharing this story, you're very talented.
SerpensPrincess chapter 35 . 12/12/2016
Poor Edward and Jacob. Loved this fic.
neondreamdemonqueen chapter 22 . 9/23/2016
Furrina chapter 34 . 8/26/2016
I knew what was coming, but it was still painful to read...

fucking Rose. She was the one went around spreading that Edward and Jacob were married even though they were specifically told to not tell anyone. fuck her. i hope she burns in hell for all eternity.
Furrina chapter 22 . 8/25/2016
Okay! I'd thought the sex in Chains...was hot, but this... fuck! This is indescribable
Furrina chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
RIP Bella... you won't be missed
guest chapter 25 . 6/23/2016
darn it my stupid allergies are acting up again.
NawelKim chapter 35 . 5/9/2015
WTF is this ending?! I was so not prepared for this! :'(
But that was such a beautiful story all in all. The slow built of Edward and Jacob's relationship was so sweet. They were so cute together. I'm looking forward to read the sequel. Hopefully it'll soothe my poor heart.
Thank you for an amazing journey !
deezy-y chapter 34 . 1/19/2014
Wow, you weren't kidding about needing tissues. I had a lump in my throat as well as tears in my eyes. My heart is aching for them.
CentauRita chapter 35 . 12/26/2013
Take THAT Katetricity Bitch! 'Shocking', I bet, that the so called 'Mutt' took you out before his end to find his Vampire Husband, Edward...in the next life!

Phew! That was a rough and tumble end.

Okay...so, I'm headin' on back to...'Reunited'

Thanks for putting up with me**blushes**for peeking into the next story, first.

Take Care and Happy Writing, Always,
Rita ;D
CentauRita chapter 34 . 12/26/2013
Okay...I admit I was scared to read these last chappies when you said that tissue were required. Oh my goodness you were so kind to give us the warning.

So, I jumped over to begin reading, 'Reunited' to gain my courage back and lo, here I am again to finish United We Fall.

Jacob going back to retrieve Edward's wedding band made my chest clinch, hard. Poor Jacob without Edward and Jasper losing Alice and then his second wife Alexa, Emmett losing Rosalie and Jared unable to get his wish to begin his life with Kim. It is a sad, sad day.
**sniffling as I type**
CentauRita chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
I am suspicious of the young guard from the Volturi, who is spilling info to the Denali sisters and in turn they are passing it on the Cullen's and the Pack. Aro, is behind it and he is probably dictating what exactly is being leaked out.

So, the Boyz have their own place! Yay.
CentauRita chapter 32 . 12/25/2013
Wow! Go Emmett!

I was astounded that Rosalie apologized at all.

Love these two freeeaky, Boyz!
CentauRita chapter 29 . 12/25/2013
Impatiently waiting for the first time they call each other...Husband, after their exchange of vows.

Definitely they will used the king sized bed, but, will they share a bubble bath, shower or both? I hope for...both ;}