Reviews for A Flash of Gold
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 21 . 4/5/2014
Wow great story sooooo goodbye just sad cuz I don't want him to lose his memories but any way I'm gonna go read the sequel now :)
Nadia chapter 20 . 2/9/2014
NOOOO! HOW COULD YOU TAKE PITCH'S MEMORIES OF HIS DAUGHTER AWAY?! YOUR SUCH AN EVIL PERSON! :'O
Cat Lunanoff chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
OH MY GOD I WASNT SURE BUT WITH THE LAST CHAPTER AND THIS ONE I KNEW I WAS RIGHT
I READ THIS ON WATTPAD
AND I LOVED IT JUST AS MUCH
FREEDOM chapter 19 . 9/7/2013
Merci pour toutes ces magnifique fic
t'a du talent )
Tbird2290 chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
WHAT'S HE GONNA DO WHAT'S HE GONNA DO?
Tbird2290 chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
O-o
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
Hope you're satisfied with yourself, Bunny. Do you wanna know the tortures of guilt? IT'S AWFUL! *punches Bunny in the nose, sending him flying before he lands on the ground, before I walk over to him and step on his foot, placing him back in a standing position* IT WILL HAUNT YOU, NIGHT AND DAY! *kicks Bunny, causing him to flip in the air, before landing on his front and I begin jumping up and down on him* YOU'LL WAKE UP AT NIGHT, SCREAMING! *turns Bunny over onto his side and kicks him in the stomach* YOU CAN'T EAT! *kicks him in the stomach again* YOU CAN'T SLEEP! *turns Bunny over to him on his back and begins stomping on him* YOU'LL WANNA SMASH THINGS! *stops stomping on him* YOU'LL HATE YOURSELF AND THE WORLD AND EVERYBODY IN IT! *turns away and begins sobbing, before turning to Bunny, who just lies there, struggling to breathe* Are you sure you wanna risk losing Jack?
kaylee chapter 20 . 3/12/2013
Omg I so cried a lot and hard but that was the best ever! I really want to read the naxt one!
SupernaturalCheetahFast chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
love it! cant wait for the next update
Ravengirl241 chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
What's the title of the sequel so i can look for it? :3
Sora Tayuya chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
Excellent, albeit a bit short, story. I particularly enjoyed the canonological aspects. So Mother Nature, hm? How interesting...
Sora Tayuya chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
I am thoroughly enjoying your use of canon in this work.
Sora Tayuya chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
The correct and accurate use of Pitch's past was quite good to read. Wonderful job you are doing; quite the bit of angst. Jack's reactions seem well-founded and appropriate as well.
Sora Tayuya chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Realism? How eloquent among the countless review-laden RotG stories I have been perusing of late that hold little true value besides delicious angst. Well, there seems to be plenty of that here at least, and a well-written plot as well. I congratulate your efforts, and thank you.
rezzkat chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
So that's it? This is the end?
*sigh* I'm glad that I stuck with your story until the end it was a nice little ride to go on :)
I'll be looking forward to any new stories you write, and I am a 'till the end!
Thanks for the story!