Reviews for First Impressions
Ditzy-Doo-Da chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
I love this! It's adorable! I hadn't even heard of this shipping before but it's so sweet! This is well written as well, you're great with both descriptive and dialog in my opinion!
Well done xx
TheLack6081 chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Please update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
This is brilliance. I love the paring, I love your writing style, I love YOU! Utter genius, please keep it up!
Flaming Trails chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Awww! I like this. You really get a sense of friendship between the two. And I like the name you chose for Human-osity. She's such a sweetheart, really.

And yeah, we all know that the fluff isn't going to last for long in Aperture Science. :(
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Awwww...no, don't fix the happiness! Let it be happy forever more!
...Please?
ShadowKatt7 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I love this. Please write more!
ClockworkMaiden chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Dis is a relly good storry!1
Flaming Trails chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Aww, this is cute! I can definitely see them being buddies, what with Wheatley's love of chatter and Curiosity's love of questions. And I think you do a good job of getting inside a - human? Android? - Curiosity's head. She wouldn't exactly be the best at social graces, would she?

However, I can think of one other core that doesn't exactly know the meanings of the words "shut up." Add Space Core into this mix, and you could probably take out the entire UNIVERSE. XD