Reviews for A Special Brand of Torture
casrinator chapter 5 . 4/8
This was a great story. Seriously great. :D
AguseriesLover chapter 5 . 3/9
hahaha god I loved it! :)
Amazing work!
Bambibelle84 chapter 5 . 2/25
["I just had sex with the mayor of Storybrooke. HELL YES!"]

Lol. But I literally laughed my ass out when Mary Margaret came in cause I just knew it bahahahahahaha oh man that was great.

This chapter was very SWANQUEENGASMIC. I LOVED IT. Thanks for sharing.
Bambibelle84 chapter 4 . 2/25
[Emma closed her eyes and with a deep sigh she brought her forehead to rest on Regina's chest, pressing all of her weight into the horizontal woman below her. She refused to believe this was actually happening. The one time she finally had her fingers imbedded in the mayor and now a flock of schoolchildren were streaming by her car window, giggling gleefully and animated as the bus continued down the road to deliver more children to their waiting parents]

Oh Hell No bahahaha ahhhhh this is torture.
ninabanana chapter 3 . 2/25
OH MY GOD that lick was such a teaaaasssee
Bambibelle84 chapter 3 . 2/24
["Oh I don't think I will. Because you're going to go over it with me now," his voice was deadly as he spoke his last word, "Please."]

So this is when Rumples Pleases had their punch?

[Emma reached out in the cramped space and scratched her index finger in a long line up Regina's calf. Goosebumps erupted over the skin she had touched and Regina twitched a little, refusing to uncross her ankles and kicking her foot in Emma's direction, a silent 'stop that now or I'll kill you later' to the sheriff. An evil grin cracked along the blonde's face]

How did I know this was gonna happen I LOVE IT.

[It was torture being able to look and smell the thing she wanted so badly but not be able to taste and touch what was literally right in front of her face. She just wanted one taste, just one, and she was so very close]

Great Torture lol.

OMG I LITERALLY LMFAO when Emma licked Regina sex. She was all like 'its worth a try' *long tounge* lol
Bambibelle84 chapter 2 . 2/16
["So what's this I hear about you looking for me?" she inquired cockily. Their eyes met through the reflection of the mirror. "Shut it, Swan," Regina deadpanned. Emma rolled her eyes as she marched herself back into the diner to break something, so that her sexy brunette problem could escape.]

Really Ruby damn it. Lol. Let's see who's gonna Cockblock next. This is so funny but so sexy.
Bambibelle84 chapter 1 . 2/16
[ "Twat-swatted by my own kid," ]

Really Henry. You little shit lol. Ahhhh.

I live how Emma is frustrated and desperate. Lol. This is gonna be a great read.
DanielleSmileyFace2 chapter 5 . 1/6
All these chapters were so great, and wicked hot. Thanks! :)
Writer's Dilemma chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Oh. My. God. That was the most infuriatingly, frustrating and tantalizing Swan Queen I have ever read.
bemyserendipity chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
That ending was pure gold (: I liked the story. It definitely had me in a laughing fit!
Neo chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
This is so funny and smutty! :D
It would have been better if there was more story in it thou, I really wish that it's longer and has more plot in it.
Dn chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
You are a TEASE! but I loved it ;)
lemon-rind chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
Heh, I liked this story. Thank you.
Quinntana2 chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
:)(: ...ohmigosh, ohmigosh, ohmigosh, ohmigosh.
My brain and ovaries just exploded from SwanQueen sexiness.
You, my friend, write incredibly well- and not just the smut but the way you describe with wonderful details and the inner thoughts and the terrific, wonderful humor-that never ceased to make me laugh- and...and just everything.
I totally wish Emma had not moved the furniture and then MM would have gotten a show but they actually DID IT without interruption. Yay!(I changed my mind, I'm glad Emma moved the furniture).
Now, I'm going to re-read this entire story-because of it's geniusness and all new level on the hotness scale-and it's going to be amazing.
And finally, I'll take a shower.
Brilliantly, fantastical story. :)(: