Reviews for Curiosity saved the lion
PJOlover4life chapter 23 . 3/22
I absolutely love this. It is so perfect with very little differences except Ron and Ginny are twins. I love love love it. I also like how Sirius has grown up some and that he has a love interest. Update soon please.
TroyWeb chapter 23 . 1/29
This was a nice day for Sirius.
Fugacity chapter 23 . 1/22
This is an interesting mixture of familiar and new. It's a nice tweak to the original story. The only thing I don't like as much is moving Ginny up in age to be Ron's twin - but its YOUR story and you have every right to tell it any way you like - it's just that I always liked the dynamic of Ginny being the youngest sister. Overall I really like this story. It is consistent and seems to be keeping the characters they way we all know and love them - except for Ginny, who is far more confident at the start than she was in the original books. Keep up the good work - and I'm looking forward to seeing how this story progresses and how you intertwine the events of the original story with your modifications.
stars90 chapter 23 . 1/22
Great work. Very good handle on Sirius. Can't wait to see how things play out!
Epeefencer chapter 20 . 1/22
I find it sad that a lot of writers use the term Ms. The wizarding world was quite archaic and would never have used the term. It didn't come into usage till the 1950s and not common use till the 1970s, in the muggle world. The wizarding world was pictured as Victorian or Edwardian.
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 23 . 1/21
great chapter! its nice to sirius be serious about someone! its a lovely pairing too.
T. H. Enesley chapter 21 . 1/21
Okay, I tried. Just a couple of comments. I was hoping the changes you made would lead to some new content. Alass, not. It's too much like rereaking the books. The other is that you should avoid all the apologies. We all have lives and should understand when it conflicts with fanfiction as none of us are earning anything from writing here. Good Luck.
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 11 . 1/11
I'm rereading this. I was just wondering, did you get mrs smith's name from the fact that mcgonagall is played by dame maggie smith?
TroyWeb chapter 22 . 1/4
Thanks for the update. It's good to see a fan fic that moves the Windardiem Leviosa scene from Ron to a different character from canon. I wish JK Rowling hadn't put that in canon because it just feeds all of the Ron bashing in fan fiction.
victoria.terreros chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
Great idea! I liked the story. It's written in detail and easy to enjoy and read. Thank you for writing this. Keep up the excellent work you've been doing!
Nanchih chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
AHA! Mrs. Smith is Minnerva! I wonder how they managed to set that up?
Nanchih chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
I'd switch schools! There is not much they can do about Dudley. I'm assuming he is living with his Aunt Madge, who would only reinforce the attitudes. Perhaps Petunia escaped jail and has moved with him to some other town? But, it seems more likely that both V&P are in jail and have lost custody of Dudders.

But for the sake of Harry's traumas, I'd just find a different school, one for high potential children.
Nanettez chapter 22 . 12/29/2014
When none of the prefects weren't looking….
That means they were all looking
stars90 chapter 22 . 12/29/2014
Great work. This was a great version of the troll incident
Trace Reading chapter 5 . 12/28/2014