Reviews for World Without
Rongis chapter 7 . 2/26
"And now you are pathetic." Retarded author stared at me in confusion. "Stop it go get help with your fan-fiction and your brain."
Guest chapter 9 . 8/30/2015
Please continue!

This is such a interesting premise!
Glarinetta chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Damn, I really hope that Supey will develop all kryptonian abilities or psionics like he has in the comics.
Glarinetta chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Great start! Who is his ''mommy'' Lex again?
Please Read my stuff chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
awesome
KonFan78 chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
The tone did feel a little different and some of the inner monologue was repeated from the last chapter, but for being a year in between chapters this was a solid entry. My hope is that it won't be yearly chapters. I love the way your blending the Young Justice cartoon with the Reign of the Supermen story arc from the comics. Hands down my favorite parts of this story are the interactions between Conner and the Kents, loving the character development and hope the focus of the story will continue to be how the Kents help Conner develop into the kind of person who would be a worthy successor to Clark. Keep up the good work.
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
What will happen? I hope Robin have something in his mind, something more. Poor Conner.
Please update really soon.
blacktarget chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
is this still on hiatus?
Guest chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
Great pleas continue this
Guest chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
Nice story but what happens next
lissy chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
Please update this
Guest chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
please continue
nekokitty55 chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
Please continue this story, I need more.
freeasthebirds chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
I really like this story! Keep up the good work and update soon!
Hybrid301 chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
Good to have you back on this story. You got Connor's inner turmoil really well.