Reviews for Mass Effect 4 - A New Galaxy
potato2 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Exciting! :)
Guest chapter 61 . 5/18/2014
Incredible, almost incredible! I can nothing say more about this hole Story! (Sorry if my English isnt the Best.) This isnt only a Review for this Chapter, its for the hole Story.

From the Beginning until the End, all makes Sense and is authentic, so is my thinking. Its like Mass Effect 1, were you picking up Step by Step, discovering your way to truth.
And those Characters...! I dont know how others feel, but i say only: Vorrn! 3

Dont know if it is you Rabenkopf or the original Author, but ive noticed that you/he arent/isnt a expierenced Writer, but that means not its totaly worse. Át the End, for me, only the Story matters and as i say: Incredible!

Some things are little bit copyed by the Shepard Trilogy(like Serpen 3, it remains me of the Collecotrbase Mission), but maybey thats a purpose of the Writer? And in the End, he did it good and it isnt a cheap copy, no its all great, with a litttle bit "Remastered".

At last let me say: If my German were good enough, i would join this Votes for the Story. It all feels really like: Playing Mass Effect and i believe you german Guys have many Fun, by Voting and leading Kysaeks Way...also i would prefer a little Bit mor Renegade*g*
If this were a new Video Game by Biowares Mass Effect, i can only say one thing:
Draw your Pants on Shepard! There is a new Hero, who makes you competition, even you beat the greatest Threat in the History of Galaxy!

And this is for the other Readers!: I dont understand why this great Story hasnt more Reviews, doesnt matter if positiv or negativ.

Cant wait and start now with the Reading of Mass Effect 5.0 :)
erisol chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
How does this story not have more reviews? Its great.
l3ct0r chapter 57 . 11/6/2013
what is this... we got a berserker writer pr what... so many chapters in this shprt time cant be good for writers by the stress and to the readers because then we expect chptrs more often...

any way thanks by the upload and music selection
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
have her meet liara i mean asari live 1000 years maybe even wrex can meet her i mean his wrex come on its not mass effect without wrex
Guest chapter 37 . 7/31/2013
i LOVE! THIS STORY AND ITS CREATOR
Guest chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
WOW...JUST...WOW THIS IS AWESOME!
Orez Lanrete chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
OKay this is ridiculous, 33 chapters and over 250K words and yet only 4 reviews not including this one
how the hell does that work?
DaKappaMAN chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
I tried to give this story a chance; It really looks like an interesting read. But your overuse of bold, abrupt author notes in the middle of the story, huge paragraphs with dialog shoved in, and the fact that it is written like a script to a movie has really put me off this certain piece of fiction. Maybe if you were to scrap this story and start from scratch without the overuse of bold, no script format, proper paragraph structure with dialog starting on a new line for each subject in quotation marks, and author notes in their proper place either at the beginning or end of a story, then you might have more reviews and hits.

Till then, I can only wish you best of luck on your endeavors. Cheers.
Inverness chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
First of all, N7 is an Alliance special ops designation, unless aliens are also in the Alliance they can't be N7.

Secondly, I really can't stand the format of this, it is formatted more like a play than a story.
marek.pfeifer.75 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
that first review is mine i forgot login sry
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
i dont know if you are not aware of that but "N7" is alliance elite training program so it is human-only. You cant misplaced them with N7 Ops. That is really different thing