Reviews for Do Unto Others Before They Do Unto You
Relevant chapter 1 . 7/23
Conceptually, this was funny and I was okay with this Hermione and this different take on fallout from the last war and the unfortunate inherent biases of the Wizarding World, right up until it took Draco, who was already being victimized and sacrificed by his own family, and victimized and sacrificed him for Harry and Hermione's purposes instead of giving him a choice to conspire with them. True evil starts when you see people as things, call them resources, call them tools, call them disposable. Right up until then she was being clever... Draco, in spite of the prejudices of his raising, has always been intelligent and one could say that none know the inside of the Malfoy and Dark wizarding families better than he. What they could have accomplished with his willing help...
I try this moronic piece of crap, really ratong something as "M" you expect something better than this piece of crap. If you has let draco dye after Harry said no were let the story been relativetly good, but as it is clear you a gay lover story you amke a whole plote to have draco as a concubine to harry, stupid moronic dick sucker you are, and to add to it you just make sure all those girls involve are a simple waste as you are. Why you do not keep you stupid mornic gay lover stories too you nobody else want them.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I really like it
I love Harry/Hermione/Draco trio in any form!

And really Harry is dead, so you have two riders for the the price of one household.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Lol nice story so may cliches ahahah.

Nice that they did away with the weasel infection.
Siriusly Mental chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Those tantalizers at the end were rather... tantalizing. My otherwise perfectly fine mind has shut down and all it could think of–chant, really–was mindless, "moar plz, moar plz, moar plz..."

Good job, by the way.
khrysavek1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
How adorable! I always suspected Hermione had an inability to differentiate between turning someone into a canary for 30 seconds and turning someone into a pile of ash. . . :-) that's my girl!

loved it!

~Khrys
rednaxela12 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Truly Awesome fic! Was that a StargateSG1 reference in the Dumbledores Vault section?
you are awesome for writing this.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
This was an amusing borderline-crack-fic, clever and well-written. Although for the record I would like to state that the Harry-has-to-marry-Draco-the-male-veela is the worst artifice that I've ever seen included in a self-respecting fan fiction story. Also, I never thought that Hermione would have the title conveyed at the end. Read it and find out!
kaws chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Normally I am quite against a DMHP pairing. I think that I can roll with this one however considering how awesome it is.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Oh, after all that manipulation and hullabaloo over potion dosing, Hermione admits she would have performed a ritual on Harry and have Dobby give Harry a sleeping potion so he would not remember. Cool double standards. For his own good I'm sure.

The writing from Hermione meeting Harry was pretty wonky or bad at times. You should have proofread more or read it out loud to catch things.

A lot of logic is lost when you retroactively present evidence or a macguffin. Oh well, I get the sense you were just making it up as you went along.

This is parody, but there is no humor.

Nevermind, the parody is done. This is...its own thing now. I think this fic was advertised wrong and went in a completely different direction a bit before half way.

God Harry is so fucking dumb. And you said he intentionally under performs.

Why do you insist on telling us AU stories from their new made up pasts we have no clue about? They serve no purpose other than confusion from too much unnecessary information.

The Harry's gift scene was weird to follow.

Okay wtf is happening?

I hate "the Light" what a crock of made up fanon shit.

This has been an interesting fic, but I didn't enjoy it. Too confusing and scatterbrained and at times, a fucking mess.
grenouille7777 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Hm, not really sure what to think about this. On one hand, it's a great idea and seems to have been pretty well thought out - including the future possibilities summarized at the end. On the other, it feels rushed and incomplete - even within it's own limits. It does seem like, as you pointed out, a clusterfuck of ideas.

However, that all being said, with a little reworking and fleshing out of this chapter to include at least a minimum of backstory (if even in the form of flashbacks) and some basic betaing, I think that there is the potential for a wonderful epic fic. I, for one, would honestly like to see this developed further. It has so much potential that it would be a sin for it to not be taken to it's logical (or illogical) conclusion.

grenouille
uvarunr47 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Well, that was just...wow. I'm not really sure what to say. It doesnt feel like a Harry Potter story in any real sense, but it was an interesting and unpredictable read.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Your writing was a bit rough at times, but for the most part this was an awesome, awesome story. I think it would have benefited from being broken up into a few chapters, for ease of not losing ones place while reading if something happened, but that's a minor detail.
Star Iron chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
This story was morbidly fascinating and even though it was outlandish at parts, everything made sense within this sphere of insanity. Awesome. One of the few I'm adding to my favorites.
themergitonian chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
This is so confusing... Really confusing... pretty good story tho