Reviews for Out of the Nest
mrj726 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Singapore Airlines has the best business class but they have two more upgrades that are stunning. They have a first class unlike no other and then they have suites like one might find in a private room on a train. I think Rick would have gone for one of the latter considering how unwell Kate's been. The suites are private. 2 or 4 person sizes.
Manxkid chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
A wonderful 10 chapters and ...

I can't wait to read the next story - thank you. the next story
cagirl1 chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
This was a good reprieve for Rick, Kate & Alexis from the day by day of their NY routine. Nice touches of how Rick could buy for her & the luxury he can afford. Again her recovery is slow but steady. I thought her continued emotional upheaval very realistic & would be impossible to recover from without the support of Rick & his family. Overall great story. I am curious how you will handle Kate's return to her job.
renegade05 chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
yay! great story.
theputz913 chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
Looking forward to the next installment. Would love to see Kate regain her strength, both mentally and physically as well as her confidence. This trip was wonderful in bringing them closer as a couple and letting her see what they have...but alas...they have to go home sometime and face the music. But this time they will face it together no matter where it leads! I'm glad that you are guaranteeing a happy ending too. If anyone deserves one, it's Caskett!
Tony7323 chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
It was Awesome Melody your doing a Fantastic Job ... I can't wait to see whats next... Try to get a little of Martha in The next Sequel and Ryan, Espo , Even Gates , Her Dad , Dr Burke and the Wedding
Vocalcreture chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
Just loved this story about their trip to Bali, I have to make sure I follow all your stories...
renegade05 chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
so...first,cry like a baby and the give you applause. *slow clapping.
ALV14 chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
Great chapter, very sweet. Good description of a panic attack. Can't wait for the next chapter and the sequel.
theputz913 chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
Is there another reason on the horizon for Kate being fatigued besides her old injury and weakened body? Could she be pregnant. It would explain her sudden bout with fatigue?
LoveAbby chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
I would like as many chapters as you write! This story was very inspirational in a travel sense, and also in furthering Rick and Kate's relationship. Wonderful story-I vote more.
LoveAbby chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
This story is so good-you should be a travel writer (or are you?). I am very much enjoying Rick and Kate's little vacation! I wish I was with them . . .
LoveAbby chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
Yes, I liked it a lot! Bali sounds beautiful too!
LoveAbby chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Excellent as usual! Please continue!
LoveAbby chapter 4 . 1/16/2013