Reviews for Rock and Roll
Wizshadow42 chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
Every time I try to sleep, I can't seem to becausr of your writing. Urrgh..I've been hit by CUnit!
boltzolt chapter 21 . 2/25/2013
you should do a sequle when there in college
Annie chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
Other than occasional grammar errors, thus story was phenomenal! I lived the pace if the development of Tori and Jade's relationship, and I also loved that you didn't try to make things overly angsty. I loved the plot and its development as well. You should definitely keep writing and improving because this is a great story, and it is now one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
PERFECTION!
saelysia-the-greater chapter 21 . 2/20/2013
I absolutely loved this story. The relationship dynamic between Tori and Jade was phenomenal, and I want more. You made it so believeable and fantastic. I loved how Jade showed a much sweeter but still badass side when she was with Tori.

A sequel perhaps?

Much love,

Sael
Eliley chapter 21 . 2/20/2013
it was cute
Charmdfan02 chapter 21 . 2/20/2013
Great story, sweet ending, I loved it.
TimelessReader chapter 21 . 2/20/2013
Nice ending.
AnonDot chapter 21 . 2/20/2013
Some people might say that that ending was too short lived, that there should have been some massive blowup from Beck, excetera excetera, but d'you know what? I thought it was perfect.
[Warning: this may get deep and seemingly irrelevent]
Most endings are drawn out, milked for all they're worth. This just makes the end more painful, more sadly missed, more to pine over. It gives the reader a further sense of hope that just maybe there might be more. But in real life, endings might be complicated or they might be simple, but when they're done, they're done, without the possibility of extentions.
Here, you've demonstrated that beautifully. A quiet acceptance from Beck. People gradually moving on, drifting apart, feeling the loss but knowing it'll soon all be a memory. Some staying together, some building new lives, living in the moment because as soon as they look ahead the happiness could fade and lives could become bleak.
Everything was wrapped up, this chapter of their lives ended, beginning to move away from what they know, gently clicking exit for the last time...

I did warn you. I said it could get pretty irrelevent.
Love the chapter, love the story. If you didn't read all that chiz, I thought your ending was beautiful and symbolic.

Just sayin'

Fin
JPElles chapter 20 . 2/20/2013
Great chapter. Can't wait to see how things proceed.
Charmdfan02 chapter 20 . 2/20/2013
Great chapter, I really like how this story is progressing.
AnonDot chapter 20 . 2/20/2013
That fight scene was epic xD It had better totally go down in backstage history!
I'm honestly surprised at Tori's uncertainness as to how the play would be received. I mean, if JADE loves it then OBVIOUSLY the far less judgemental public would be blown away, amirite?
But I digress, the play looked totally awesome, ACA-awesome, and I honestly wish that I could've seen it :D If you could do that, write and produce it I mean, I would totally travel across the world to see it xD

Especially if you got Liz to play Betty ;P

Anyhoots, STILL WAITING ON THE BREAKUP! Dayum! I get that she doesn't want to hurt Beck, but seriously, if he loves her enough, he'll let her go. If not, he's not worth the worry.
Despite that, I get the feeling you're building up to some massively dramatic breakup, either that or your gonna kill us with a humungos anti-climax :D
Either is fine with me anyways ;D
Just sayin'
TimelessReader chapter 20 . 2/20/2013
Nice chapter. Nice touch with the little background fight scene. So I wonder if the ending will have a bitter sweetness to it. Can't wait to see how this will end.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
This is a great story. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep it up.
BreakfastAtAriz chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
Love love love love love love. You nailed life right here. Love. Oh did I mention... I love it.