Reviews for Amuto - Shall he return?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
The Boy In The Stripped PJ's WAS SO SAD! I FREAKIN CRIED! HEAR ME WELL! CRIED! I LOVE IT! BEST STORY!
Justareader chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
YUUKI IS MESSED UUUUUP! MESSED THE FUCK UP! WTF! That image when they were still kissing was soooooooooooo funny! Keep up the good work!
ShadowHunterIzzie chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
"Why don't I blindly cross this road while traffic light is at red, nothing bad can happen!" Tadase said, a big grin crossing his face.

I gasp. "NO TAD- wait, should I be telling him to not cross?... Omg Im a retard! "GO TADASE-KUN! WALK ACROSS THAT GOOD DAMN ROAD! I SWEAR, ON YOUR LIFE, ITS SAFE!" I say, sitting back with some popcorn.

*bang! Crush! Blood spatter! Dyiny noices! Me laughing in background* AMU AND IKUTO 4EVA!
Ms.AnimeManga4ever chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
OMG FELLOW WHOVIAN! Fez's are red/ the Tardis is blue/bow ties are cool/and so are you! And I like the ending :) Her family coming in and ALL. I think you stopped it at a good point.
KittyCatInBlue chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
No it wasn't THAT sad... I LOVE TAYLOR! SWIFTERS FTW
gamer27 chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
Good story
Now UPDATE
ShadowHunterIzzie chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
OH NO AMU!
Kuku-mi chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Disgusting slut trying to flirt with Ikuto :P Hah! She failed! Can't wait for the next chap! Please update soon!
xxRandomPersonxx chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
D'aww! You meanie Amu, you should have kiss him! Nice story, I love it. Please update as soon as possible. :)
Amutolover13 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
I'm confused. I don't understand. It switches back and forth that I don't know if he is there or not.
Kuku-mi chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Ew for that girl! That's just harassment :I
Anyways pretty good but it's 'private' not 'privet' :) But overall, it's really good! Please update soon!
Dark Angel Sympathy chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Cute, cant wait to keep reading!
Kuku-mi chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Pretty interesting :3 Please update soon!