Reviews for Childs Play
ConfusedFangurl chapter 26 . 5/12
I really love this. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next chapter.
NekoraNeko709 chapter 26 . 5/11
Yay! I was waiting for an update!
I first read this story when I was pretty new to the fandom, and then about year and a half later (a week ago) I reread all of this in one night again remembering how funny and great this story was, and so when I saw this in the updated section of fanfiction I freaked out. I got so excited because Holy Roman Empire Germany cracks me up! His constant rambling for Italy is strangely endearing and he's just so blunt and not Germany. Prussia is hilarious too and Poland really seals the deal. All the characters are enjoyable and I am so happy you updated!
Padawan Maxine Skywalker chapter 26 . 5/10
Thanks for the update!
LynetteB chapter 7 . 5/10
YEEEES finland :D I love how you keep bringing more and more characters in
LynetteB chapter 5 . 5/10
omg haha when Prussia finds out they're gone xD
LynetteB chapter 4 . 5/10
haha france and his blackmail material xD
and POLAND! omg I am loving this so much
LynetteB chapter 3 . 5/10
omg france and spain xD and prussia is going to regret leaving those two alone
LynetteB chapter 2 . 5/10
Oooh so good haha. And I love how Germany thinks America is a girl. And Prussia's reaction to Italy xD
LynetteB chapter 1 . 5/10
Oh my god this is hilarious! Haha, the way you've portrayed Germany and America is so good
RowerLovesAstronomy chapter 19 . 5/9
ENGLAND! KEEP AMERICA TO YOURSELF! KEEP HIM ADORABLE AND SMALL!KEEP THE PRECIOUS CHILD!DON'T TURN HIM BACK!PLEASE!
RowerLovesAstronomy chapter 15 . 5/9
I literally almost cried when America says "Now I know how Mattie feels..."
RowerLovesAstronomy chapter 11 . 5/9
Awww poor Italy...
ThePatheticProfession chapter 26 . 5/9
Ive been waiting for them to get turned back
Germany's not Holy Roman Empire though? It was revealed in canon that Prussia took care of him while he was dying. Germany was born some years later when all the German states unified. It showed both of this in World Stars.

But given how old this is, it was probably done prior to the canon revealing said information, so I can forgive that.

Romano with bunny ears, adorable. Though I'm surprised he hasn't tried to kill HRE yet, and taken his brother away from him. Romano wouldn't tolerate their relationship. I'd love that Romano ended up having the book, but I have a feeling that it is either Russia or Sweden as they both have a habit of intimidating people without doing anything really.