Reviews for Sure they're not dating
Charlie chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Please please please update you are making me depressed by not updating
Ginger Redwood chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Aww the end of this - no the whole thing - is so adorable! Really inspired me to write some Wolfblood fics! I'd love it if you wrote more one-shots like this :)
wolfboom chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Update
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Ha ha ha
domestic wolf chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
You need TO make it longer and please make there
(Maddy and Ridian )littile talk longer
Jordy chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Please please pleeeeeaaaasen update I re want to red more
TotoroMel chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Write more please!
TrueWolfblood chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Love
lkzksksksk chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
You idiot you didn't put very much maddian in twatface
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
that was awesome
cathywolfmaddian chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Like I said on your other story I've been lookingat older fanfics and I need to say that this was amazing you should write more recent ones
MayMaddianlover1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I Love It make more storys please
em chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
It was good. Love one shots. Loved the Maddian in it!
wolf lover 101 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
hey guys wolf lover hear I like I said yesterday I would reveal my Identity and hear it is I am 11 year old Grayson Petrov and todays info is tom and maddy for those of you how know that tom likes her do you really think they go good together, I personally think rydian and maddy go better because they are both wolfbloods and tom is not!
wolf lover 101 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
hey guys wolf lover hear and I think this new season is going to have some real romance btw I checked this Halloween the new season of wolf blood is back and hears the exact date for the people that don't know where to check its on October 31 2013 the exact day of Halloween hope you all tell me if u appreciate this info and just to let you know I am going to reveal my identity tomarow at 8 pm and I will give you a hint I am a boy 11 years of age and available that was for the girls ttyl :-]