Reviews for Frozen Hearts
ScruffydaDruid chapter 1 . 9/22
You know how to make a girl cry.

Standing ovation for a great story. Very well written and so sad.

Amazing piece of work! :)
akuryoyakuza chapter 1 . 5/21
Please write a sequel about Merlin being immortal and coming back, this hurts too much
-_- you killed Merlin -_-
Aaronna chapter 1 . 2/21
Oh! *Bursts into tears* T_T
Kas3y chapter 1 . 2/20
:O Wow...! This was amazing and I loved reading every aspect of it :D Keep up the fantastic work :D
animals202 chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Wonderful
The Light That Shines chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
So sad, but enjoyable.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
I think you focused too much on what Arthur was thinking rather than feeling. As a king and a warrior he wouldn't be someone who'd openly show a lot of grief, so I think it would be hard to sympathise with him if the ending was a bit more about his emotions. As it was, I think it just came out cold. Not to say it was bad, actually your writing and this story are both very good, but it only made me feel grim.
GreenHorn22 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Ah that was a great story, but I hope that that wasnt the end. Oh and there are some small grammatical errors but other than that it was a great first chapter.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
So well written, played out and sad. My heart kept clenching.
I generally don't like major character death fics, but this one is amazing.
Thank you so much for writing and posting.
FFFG chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
You're...you're awful, that's my thoughts. *runs off to bawl*

A few spelling errors, but it's usually easy to tell what the words were meant to be. Beyond that, well, you're mean and probably feed off of my tattered psyche to fuel your evil, evil writing. KTN
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Tragic, spontaneous, cold can be a very dangerous entity. Thank you for posting this!
BowTiesAreCool141414 chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Wow. That was... Amazing. It was sad but amazing.
Nightwings chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
This was a really great story and your writing style is phenomenal but, um...
Could you write another chapter for it?
I mean, I know that it was supposed to be a character death thingy, but it kinda felt like there needed to be another chapter. I just felt like if Merlin had really died, then Arthur would have been far more devistated. That's just my bitcoin! (two cents. It's from a YouTube show called Good Mythical Morning. It is hilarious! You should watch it!)
carinym chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
So yeah, you just broke my heart. Thanks for that. Super well written thought :)