Reviews for Fuketsu no Goten
ShariBerry89 chapter 7 . 5/9
Please update?
animebooklover14 chapter 7 . 5/3
Can you keep this one updated? I love the twist of Ichigo watching over Tetsuya! I want to see where it goes and why he's so young!
Willow chapter 7 . 4/29
Can you put this one the update list please? 3
Periwinkle chapter 7 . 3/31
Wonderful chapter! Please update again soon?
Kamelcake chapter 7 . 3/30
Tetsuya fits right into Kurosaki strange family. He and Ichigo are cute. And added bonus of Byakuya/Renji sexy times! Looking forward to more.
Kittykins chapter 7 . 3/30
Ichigo is so cute with Tetsuya! I'm glad Byakuya's going to help him get stronger. I wonder what will happen next.
Winterheart2000 chapter 7 . 3/30
This story is wonderful, very sweet and exciting. Hope you continue soon.
Picklez80 chapter 7 . 3/30
Great chapter! Please update soon.
Beaker chapter 7 . 3/29
Adorable as usual. 3 I really love this story!
Aizenfan6969 chapter 7 . 3/29
Tetsuya with Ichi's family is sweet. And I always love Bya/Ren fun! Thanks for the chapter!
Anon chapter 7 . 3/29
Aw, Tetsuya got brain freeze. Ouch, that hurts! Bya and Renji were hot! A little of everything in the chapter. Love it, Spunky-sama! Please continue?
shima-taicho31 chapter 7 . 3/28
HELL YEAH YOU GO BYA-SAN! Oh and thank you again spunky for the approval. I'm working on a fic now And I again thank you for taking some of your time out to work on my fic it'll be a pleasure reading once it is done. -
kaze39 chapter 6 . 3/28
i love tetsuya's reaction to rain he's just so cute! i almost cried at the end of the chapter T_T you don't plan for ichi to die right? T_T
Periwinkle chapter 6 . 3/27
Ichi-kun and Tetsuya-kun are perfect for each other!
Picklez80 chapter 6 . 3/27
Ichigo's funny because he can be a loudmouth and kind of a jerk sometimes, but Tetsuya brings out his sweeter, gentler side. Too cute!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »