Reviews for The Sharingan of the crimson Princess
me chapter 17 . 6/28
pls try to release a new chapter as soon as pocible
me chapter 17 . 6/24
beat depressions ass!(if it has one) p.s can u add some other akatsuke members to the story maby tobi(not obito but tobi) cuz... yuno its tobi why not and also who will itachi end up with? p.p.s I am hoping its Rias thay would make a good couple. p.p.p.s your a amazing riter
me chapter 17 . 6/24
Team Rias.
I've looked at the comments, and there are those that agree with me that it would be a great idea to add Kisame to the story. I wonder how the cast would would react to the shark man who seems to know Itachi so well.
GG.net chapter 17 . 6/10
Damn this story is getting better and better...how about adding some characters from the Narutoverse like...Kisame maybe, would be way more awesome to have my fav Akatsuki duo :p
SidJ chapter 3 . 6/11
Oh man, the train wreck continued. Continued right into a fourway intersection pile up and then was hit by a plane.

In another dimension Itachi Uchiha is real and is dying from extreme pain and tears are running down his face from something which he cannot understand. Youre dismemberment of his character is felt through the dimensions. You have turned is apathetic character into a mushy feely person who lets himself get adopted to strangers he just met when he is really 20 years old. And becomes the playmate of an 8 year old willingly. I think he makes more time for her than he ever did for Sasuke.

He now is so inattentive he doesn't notice when said 8 year old sneaks up on him or when she says she likes him to his face. Another anime cliche (you really like those don't you?). And now he's wiping the faces of weird girls who tackle him probably to make a harem (I know you like your anime cliches).

I had to stop reading, it was too painful. I think Im crying now too.
SidJ chapter 2 . 6/11
You've castrated the badass that was Itachi. He was a badass ninja that cut off his emotions to save his village and brother. Whose calm personality always gives him the upper hand in any situation. He is ready to kill any and all people to insure the survival of his village. Itachi threw away his emotions a long time ago so he could do what he has too.

Now he is a child with eyes filled with "burning love" and is willing to turn himself into a devil (which he has no idea of what that is, for all he knows he could be turning himself into a being that eats humans and farts icicles) just to become someone's servant because they were willing to give him some food and explain where he is!

Now he forms attachments waay to easily and is totally useless in a fight! Why wouldn't the first thing he does waking up is using his sharingan to analyze his surroundings?

Or in the fight why wouldnt he just use his sharingan and put it under a genjutsu? It looks like you turned him into a useless fighter so you could go: the hero almost dies saving the girl and the first thing he does when waking up is ask about her cliche.

Also this talk about making him take lessons with Rias? Why would Itachi willingly submit himself to schooling with a seven year old? If Itachi needs info he will use his ninja skills to go out observe and gather information. He doesn't ask for help or submit himself under another's authority.

Itachi was my favorite character in Naruto. I was really excited seeing a story of him, especially a crossover. But that was a trainwreck. Im still gonna keep reading though. This is the first Itachi crossover that has made me read past the summary. But I will mainly be reading this to see if it somehow pulls a major upswing or if the wreck keeps getting bigger.
eva017 chapter 17 . 6/10
this thing is a piece of art... seriously it's one of the best fics I've ever read, keep updating and I hope you get better soon!
Kragh50 chapter 17 . 6/7
Nice story so far, keep it up, it's really interesting, I really want to know what comes next though...
I love this chapter man great work, but I have a question. Is Serafall still part of Itachi's harem? I just want to make sure. Also it's good to see you are recovering.
akuha chapter 16 . 5/22
Itachi is becoming a demon, the demon first thoroughbred originally born.
andrew chapter 4 . 5/21
like the changes that you made to this chapter and im looking forward to seeing what you do with chapter 5. and can you make it so itachi knows how to use the chidori when he is training to use the rasengan.
entelejent chapter 16 . 5/19
The writer develops characters and ideas and makes this one of the really good and very original fics. Akeno's overarching support of Rias, for example, is admirably expressed. Lovestruck women aside, it's surprising how well the writer uses Itachi as the centerpiece. I love how important explanations are understated, it expresses Itachi's perspective without declaring his thoughts. But, though the larger intentions are uncertain, there are imperfect bits that can be improved to correspondingly improve the story. Itachi's quiet complaints about how people are annoying generally appear when they haven't been like that and tend to feel unreal and forced, instead of actually appearing when the people Have been annoying. As another note, the perhaps nonserious humor involving, for example, the girls' decision to kill Itachi and themselves is strange; the writer could build on the creepiness and immature thinking or psychological problems they seem to have, or reduce the creepiness and increase the humor and tie it in with the rest of the fic, or take any other path. As it is, some stuff like that just feels out of place and decreases the story's cohesion. Spelling/grammar errors are all too common, it'd be nice if they were fixed. The story's unique to the writer, I seriously doubt that somebody else could create and write it.
Another great masterpiece my friend! Keep the great work! And it is good to see you are recovering!
Awesome chapter! I love it! I have waited so long for this and I thank you because you never disappoint your readers. Anyway, excellent work and I hope you can get over from your depression, remember your readers would always be here to support you!