Reviews for The Sharingan of the crimson Princess
More please.
Kagami420 chapter 17 . 10/2
Love this story!
Gersus chapter 17 . 10/1
Amazing chapter! I has been waiting so long for this and finally is here! Like expected, it was incredible, worth the wait. You can take any time you want to rest and handle your problems because even if it takes you time to update, your chapters all always perfect! congratulations for another job well done and hope to see more soon!
naruto uchiha chapter 17 . 9/30
spooder man chapter 1 . 9/30
EXpertUS chapter 12 . 9/30
This unknown people is getting annoying.
While something for suspense can be used sometimes, always doing it will mostly frustrate your readers especially that you've been foreshadowing it since the earlier chapters then only releasing too little information to them.

Still, great chapter
EXpertUS chapter 10 . 9/30
hmmm... I think, I'm wrong with my previous assessment.
EXpertUS chapter 8 . 9/30
ugh... now I'm pretty sure that it is Aleister with TAMNI influence.
EXpertUS chapter 6 . 9/30
Hmmm... was the apprentice Aleister and is that being is Aiwass
kolash chapter 17 . 9/30
tick bater chapter 17 . 9/30
type "R" for team Rias or "A" for team Akino vice-versa with a "K" for team koninco (sorry if I didn't spell dat right) "RI" for rieval exetra
Akuha chapter 17 . 9/30
will you give itachi the senjutsu six roads and godoudamas?
enigma95 chapter 17 . 9/29
...holy crap?! well although you are somewhat right but hey at least itachi is learning to trust people and i guess those people already know that itachi might be konoha? and i wonder just exactly how much did itachi sacrifice and does he truly exactly do the past thing or gonna do the harry poter style because thats the vibe i keep on getting here where he goes back to the past and really don't know that it was him ahahaahahahaa but still why did you name the arc just kill me already? well looking forward for the next final part of this arc and time for the crazy abraham van helsing to stere crap up! well hope you update soon good luck on you fight
Akuha chapter 17 . 9/29
Konoha (itachi?) big brother of hagoromo and hamura?
godgiven25 chapter 17 . 9/29