Reviews for Are They Playing Our Song?
YoreReader chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Awww, I love this. Can I keep it as part of my personal show canon? Pretty please?

Well done! Thank you for sharing it. I enjoyed it a lot. It's going in my favorites.
scubagurl22 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I finally got to see this episode today, loved this! Thanks for sharing. :-)
bookish327 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
And I loved this one, too. :-D Your Annie and Auggie characterizations are so dead-on, and it turns out that you write Joan just as well. The "I promise nothing..." line was classic! Even the bit when the doctor referred to Annie's exuberant display of affection for Auggie as her being able to recognize "people" was great and made me laugh out loud, especially at how you described Auggie's "deer in the headlights" reaction right in the middle of the doctor's line. Excellent fic!
Amy chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Sweet. Just like them. Well done.
Marie King chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This is a lovely little scene that I wished had been in the episode great job, you wrote all of the characters amazingly well!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Awwww I love it
Blue Obsidian Butterfly chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Awww, this has to be the best piece about Annie's shooting that I have read :)
Loved it.
mfaerie32 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This is what SHOULD have happened damn it...sigh. I liked it very much. ) Short, but full of emotion. Nicely written. )

Jen
sr10 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Wow! This was so powerful and very well written.
Hope to see more of your writing. It is so genuine.
Thank you.
carmi-bear chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Love it so very cute
Finlaure13 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Well achieved! I had lovely vibes flowing as I read this. I could feel this story. Nice ending line to Auggie. I wondered what would have gone on after the show ended and I like to now think this is what went down. Ta!
SoliloquySmith chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Very nice. Even nicer would be a companion piece ‘cause Auggie promised that he wouldn’t let Annie miss their song. : )

Again, very nice. With or without a companion piece I loved it.
SS
Jessica L.A chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Awwww, so adorably cute! You should do a sequel(:
hikeyosemite chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Awww. So sweet. Loved it!
h2olgd chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Joan's reaction, I promise nothing, priceless. This was great. Thanks.