Reviews for Offers You Can't Refuse
LunaSakne chapter 32 . 5/6
WELL, THIS HAS BEEN all-out magnificent. 3 *standing ovation*
Aaerial15 chapter 33 . 5/6
Awesome job with this fic! A truly great read!
LunaSakne chapter 12 . 5/2
LunaSakne chapter 11 . 5/2
Lurve the plotty action. AND the UST, guh.
LunaSakne chapter 10 . 5/1
LAWLESS CHESS IS THE BEST CHESS! I just love the entire chess scene so much. 3
LunaSakne chapter 8 . 5/1
I really, really like the Eye of Menfra thing. Spike's motivations just make so much sense.
LunaSakne chapter 6 . 5/1
I love this chapter.
misuky7 chapter 33 . 1/10
This was fangtastic. The plot was something new and I quite enjoyed it, especially the ending. I adore your work. :3
DNull0505 chapter 33 . 12/8/2014
Oh. My. God. That is all. Just stumbled upon this and it has to be the best fic I've ever read. The story was fantastic and you actually wrote the characters so honestly... how I think this really would have played out on the show. Serious talent and just wow. Kudos to you! Loved the read :)
Freakypet chapter 33 . 12/5/2014
That
Was
Freaking
AWESOME!

I couldn't stop and read the whole thing. My kids will be awake in an hour and it was TOTALLY worth it!

Thank you!
Akane Ami chapter 33 . 7/27/2014
Brilliant!

Thank you for this wonderful reading experience! It has been quite some time since I've stumbled upon such a lovely story. Gradual construction, character development, storytelling, length... Everything's on the highest level! It took me several days to read it, but I enjoyed every second of it. No wonder it has so many followers and reviews!

You are a talented author and I wish you all the best with your future writing!

All the best!
Alba05 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Asolutely brilliant fic! Kudos!
writerdragonfly chapter 32 . 6/30/2014
/"I'm glad I took the job."/ Omg this just ugh

Brilliant brilliant brilliant work.
writerdragonfly chapter 31 . 6/30/2014
Any attempts at choosing exceptional passages was pushed to the wayside by Baby!Faith and Baby!Wes. Because they grow so so so much as both separate people and as Faith&Wes in their sequel.

You are amazing.
writerdragonfly chapter 30 . 6/30/2014
Excellent excellent chapter, you brilliant wordsmith.