Reviews for Offers You Can't Refuse
misuky7 chapter 33 . 1/10
This was fangtastic. The plot was something new and I quite enjoyed it, especially the ending. I adore your work. :3
DNull0505 chapter 33 . 12/8/2014
Oh. My. God. That is all. Just stumbled upon this and it has to be the best fic I've ever read. The story was fantastic and you actually wrote the characters so honestly... how I think this really would have played out on the show. Serious talent and just wow. Kudos to you! Loved the read :)
Freakypet chapter 33 . 12/5/2014
That
Was
Freaking
AWESOME!

I couldn't stop and read the whole thing. My kids will be awake in an hour and it was TOTALLY worth it!

Thank you!
Akane Ami chapter 33 . 7/27/2014
Brilliant!

Thank you for this wonderful reading experience! It has been quite some time since I've stumbled upon such a lovely story. Gradual construction, character development, storytelling, length... Everything's on the highest level! It took me several days to read it, but I enjoyed every second of it. No wonder it has so many followers and reviews!

You are a talented author and I wish you all the best with your future writing!

All the best!
Alba05 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Asolutely brilliant fic! Kudos!
writerdragonfly chapter 32 . 6/30/2014
/"I'm glad I took the job."/ Omg this just ugh

Brilliant brilliant brilliant work.
writerdragonfly chapter 31 . 6/30/2014
Any attempts at choosing exceptional passages was pushed to the wayside by Baby!Faith and Baby!Wes. Because they grow so so so much as both separate people and as Faith&Wes in their sequel.

You are amazing.
writerdragonfly chapter 30 . 6/30/2014
Excellent excellent chapter, you brilliant wordsmith.
writerdragonfly chapter 29 . 6/30/2014
/I want to talk to you and never shut up. An' I will. I'll talk your ears off your head. He looked at her with something like longing under the dark lenses. But I can't say the one thing I'd really want to say, 'cause I know what it's like to love someone to the point where you give everything. An' cause I've got to believe in someone someday, an' you're the likeliest one.

I can never ask you not to go home. I don't know how to ask what I get out of all this, without sounding like I don't believe in you. I believed in you when no one else did, at least more than everyone else did. I know who you are. I love who you are./

This is so freaking beautiful.

FAITH. YOU'RE FORGETTING FAITH.
BUT DON'T WORRY WESLEY YOULL MAKE IT UP TO HER IN THE SEQUEL.
writerdragonfly chapter 28 . 6/30/2014
Buffy and the milk and UGH.

The way Buffy and Spike played off each other and then seriously this is freaking stellar work.
writerdragonfly chapter 27 . 6/30/2014
Seriously, I can't sleep and this fic is like nirvana right now. You are so freaking talented.
writerdragonfly chapter 26 . 6/30/2014
Well this chapter was utterly heartwrenching wasn't it? Haha.

Beautiful work.
writerdragonfly chapter 25 . 6/30/2014
Another amazingn chapter.
writerdragonfly chapter 24 . 6/30/2014
Not worse, no. Not allowed. Nope.

Amazing chapter, as ever. You're so talented.
writerdragonfly chapter 23 . 6/30/2014
Eeeeeeee! The poison and the plot and Xander and ugh.