Reviews for Offers You Can't Refuse
SushiBar chapter 33 . 2/22/2013
I'm so happy you posted an epiloque, Ioved the little glimpses into their lives and bonus for Wes and Faith being sort of together, that was really interesting to read.
ginar369 chapter 33 . 2/22/2013
I think I like the new head of the council. He doesn't seem the type to withhold info when they need it like Travers. You never know with the council, they seem to like the power they have. He could have been just as bad or worse than Travers. Adam is gone and so is Glory! See what the right intel at the right time can do.

Giles and Joyce are so cute together! Buffy and Spike are still go going strong and everyone is okay with it.

I'm so glad to see Dru found Spike's present. It was Dru that Buffy was talking about. She was the one who would visit that particular church and cemetery. They picked a perfect place to leave it for her. Angel was right she was his worst crime. The fact that he never put her out of the misery he created compounded that crime.

So Cordy and Angel found each other. Perfect timing too. It kept her from becoming vamp chow for Russell.

Wes and Faith are funny. They seem to have found a place in the world for themselves together and they seem happy with each other.
jewel74 chapter 33 . 2/22/2013
Yes, I wondered indeed, and now that I know what happens next, I am happy for everyone, especially for Spike :)
Perfectly wrapped up, as always.
jewel74 chapter 32 . 2/22/2013
Happy ending! Yaaay :)
For a small moment I thought maybe you would end it with Spike taking the ring and going after Druscilla! Thank God you are you, one of us, a Spuffy lover :))
And let us not forget to mention our villain, Travers' final punishment. Elegantly designed and beautifully written.. like everything you create.
Thanks for sharing.
Spike's Heart chapter 33 . 2/21/2013
What a wonderful ending. Drusilla at peace at last. Seems like Spike had all his wishes come true after all. Thanks so much for your wonderful story telling.
omslagspapper chapter 33 . 2/21/2013
"She did it on her own! Bless her little birdbrain!"

haha birdbrain (heart)
Alottalove chapter 33 . 2/21/2013
You laid this fic to rest brilliantly.I will miss it and you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
PeaceHeather chapter 33 . 2/21/2013
Wow. Just wow. I love everything about this and you are awesome and perfect, per usual.

Especially the reference to the thing in the underworld that reunites lost loves. *cough* I SEE WAT U DID THER and it is perfect. And awesome.

You managed to make Drusilla's death a triumph rather than a tragedy, or even a bittersweet ending. How the hell did you do that? Oh, right - you are awesome and perfect, and all that good stuff.

Absolutely freaking phenomenal. I adore you forever. A PERFECT story, start to finish.
Guest chapter 32 . 2/18/2013
What a deliscious ride! I enjoyed your story so much. Glad I founf the link in the Sunnydale Herald.
Rachel chapter 32 . 2/17/2013
oh I cant believe its over! it was such a fantastic way to end it though. im so glad I read this story. you are hands down one of my favorite authors. ive always loved your stories. ill have to start reading your other new one now!
Guest chapter 32 . 2/17/2013
I can hardly believe this is over. I have dearly loved this 'verse
LunaML chapter 32 . 2/18/2013
This story is great. You're an awesome writer
Embers and Flame chapter 32 . 2/18/2013
Thank you for sharing. I have enjoyed this story immensely.
Slayergirl chapter 32 . 2/18/2013
Awwwwww!
jewel74 chapter 31 . 2/18/2013
Wesley and Faith! That was really surprising to read.. in a good way of course. Him standing up against this terrible authority figure in his life, and her trusting him even partially. These mean a lot for these characters, some kind of evolution from their somewhat neglected state.
Great chapter, as in ten by ten ;)
933 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »