Reviews for Offers You Can't Refuse
jewel74 chapter 33 . 2/22/2013
Yes, I wondered indeed, and now that I know what happens next, I am happy for everyone, especially for Spike :)
Perfectly wrapped up, as always.
jewel74 chapter 32 . 2/22/2013
Happy ending! Yaaay :)
For a small moment I thought maybe you would end it with Spike taking the ring and going after Druscilla! Thank God you are you, one of us, a Spuffy lover :))
And let us not forget to mention our villain, Travers' final punishment. Elegantly designed and beautifully written.. like everything you create.
Thanks for sharing.
Spike's Heart chapter 33 . 2/21/2013
What a wonderful ending. Drusilla at peace at last. Seems like Spike had all his wishes come true after all. Thanks so much for your wonderful story telling.
omslagspapper chapter 33 . 2/21/2013
"She did it on her own! Bless her little birdbrain!"

haha birdbrain (heart)
Alottalove chapter 33 . 2/21/2013
You laid this fic to rest brilliantly.I will miss it and you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
PeaceHeather chapter 33 . 2/21/2013
Wow. Just wow. I love everything about this and you are awesome and perfect, per usual.

Especially the reference to the thing in the underworld that reunites lost loves. *cough* I SEE WAT U DID THER and it is perfect. And awesome.

You managed to make Drusilla's death a triumph rather than a tragedy, or even a bittersweet ending. How the hell did you do that? Oh, right - you are awesome and perfect, and all that good stuff.

Absolutely freaking phenomenal. I adore you forever. A PERFECT story, start to finish.
Guest chapter 32 . 2/18/2013
What a deliscious ride! I enjoyed your story so much. Glad I founf the link in the Sunnydale Herald.
Rachel chapter 32 . 2/17/2013
oh I cant believe its over! it was such a fantastic way to end it though. im so glad I read this story. you are hands down one of my favorite authors. ive always loved your stories. ill have to start reading your other new one now!
Guest chapter 32 . 2/17/2013
I can hardly believe this is over. I have dearly loved this 'verse
LunaML chapter 32 . 2/18/2013
This story is great. You're an awesome writer
Embers and Flame chapter 32 . 2/18/2013
Thank you for sharing. I have enjoyed this story immensely.
Slayergirl chapter 32 . 2/18/2013
Awwwwww!
jewel74 chapter 31 . 2/18/2013
Wesley and Faith! That was really surprising to read.. in a good way of course. Him standing up against this terrible authority figure in his life, and her trusting him even partially. These mean a lot for these characters, some kind of evolution from their somewhat neglected state.
Great chapter, as in ten by ten ;)
Touch The Dark chapter 32 . 2/17/2013
im sad this story has ended but it was amazing thank you
hbmckidd chapter 32 . 2/17/2013
Great ending to a great story.
931 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »