Reviews for Offers You Can't Refuse
Slayergirl chapter 32 . 2/18/2013
Awwwwww!
jewel74 chapter 31 . 2/18/2013
Wesley and Faith! That was really surprising to read.. in a good way of course. Him standing up against this terrible authority figure in his life, and her trusting him even partially. These mean a lot for these characters, some kind of evolution from their somewhat neglected state.
Great chapter, as in ten by ten ;)
Touch The Dark chapter 32 . 2/17/2013
im sad this story has ended but it was amazing thank you
hbmckidd chapter 32 . 2/17/2013
Great ending to a great story.
skeezixx chapter 30 . 2/17/2013
I am so sorry that it took me this long to review this chapter. I haven't forgotten about the story, and I've been itching to read it, but my new job leaves me a lot less time for fanfiction than my old one. ;( This is the only current story that I've been able to keep up on at all lately. Hopefully things will slow down a bit soon . . .

Anyways, to the fun stuff! Hilarious scenes with Spike, Buffy, and Collins in the car, especially when Spike was in the back seat with him. The interaction between Spuffy here was so much fun to read.

Liked the image of this small exchange between them: "But I haven't bitten anyone." Buffy's eyes flickered to his and he smoothly kept speaking . . ."

Great job showing Spike's uncomfortableness, I loved the way this line flowed: "He moved forward, skirting Buffy, skirting glares from her mother and the boy, curious looks from the old man and the redhead." Yes! Buffy kissed Spike in front of everyone! I had not expected that at all. I had gotten so used to Buffy accepting Spike that it was a bit jarring (in a good way) to see the reaction of the Scoobies. Of course they still see him as the evil vampire, as that's pretty much all he's been at this point.

I actually feel a bit bad for Collins now.

The brief interaction between Spike and Joyce was heartbreaking cuz Spike knew she'd be asking him to leave. I like that he stood his ground and said he planned on sticking around.

Great job on writing everyone in character as to how they would react to Spuffy's relationship. I particularly liked Buffy's conversation with Joyce, as I could completely understand where Joyce was coming from. I thought it was realistic and touching. Liked this part especially:

"Your Slayer! My daughter! Buffy, think about what you're trading."

Loneliness. Never fitting in. Always feeling like a weirdo in my own body. Trying to be good all the time, and feeling like a failure when I can't. Failing. Helplessness. Having an empty space in my heart... He can take all of that from me, just by giving me himself. "I have thought, Mom. I like what I'm getting."

And this: "What?" Buffy looked utterly confused. "Does that mean something?"

Spike shoved her along. "It means I'm on the good side of welcome, now get in the kitchen."

Loved Giles assessment of Spuffy: "Giles regarded him, then her. A strange sort of- almost a kinship, he thought, like a symbiotic strand- seemed to exist between them. Hunter and Hunted locked in an unending truce, now partners at being both predators and prey. Her defense of him, his protectiveness of her. The bickering. Lord, the longest evening of his life, with the constant, unending snarking- all of it accurate and quite sharp, and none of it taken with any offense."

Fun ending to the chapter. ;)
marty powell chapter 32 . 2/17/2013
thanks bunches
Illusera chapter 32 . 2/17/2013
Isn't it satisfying seeing the bad guy being brought down? Fitting too. He wanted to make slaves of the slayers, and now he actually turned into a slave himself. I guess it had to be Jezza who held the knife at the end (I was wondering when we would see her again). And yes, I am glad that Spike took the job. : )

p.s since I forgot to post this for ch. 31, I'm interested by the interaction between Faith and Wesley. They could probably learn from each other and get along rather well. Here we go again with another slayer on the run (sort of lol).
Illusera chapter 31 . 2/17/2013
It's disturbing how council members like Travers and Sylvia always refer to Slayers in terms of ownership. It doesn't look like they view them as people when it gets extreme. And Wesley's dad could have been Traver's relative in another life.
Beige Flicka chapter 32 . 2/17/2013
Is it over? Wait, it can't be over now? Is there another chapter? I forgot if you've mentioned how many chapters there are...?

I'm clearly in denial here!

I love the fact that Joyce punched the tv journalist, bravo!

Oh and I can't wait to read more Wesley and Faith, even if it'll take some time for that to happen? Can I just say that it slightly bugged me that Noone though about her? That Faith could've been in danger? But it still felt like it was in character, it would've been the same on the show I think

I just thought of something, where's Anya in this? I'm not saying I miss her, but I just realized that she does show up before the graduation, right? Oh god, I have the first memory ever!

Please don't take offense of this weird post, lol
Guest chapter 32 . 2/16/2013
That line about Giles no longer thinking he needed the asprin, I really liked the sentiment behind it. Giles feels some relief that someone is looking after Faith I think. Its a really nice sentiment.

I knew it! Damn me I read the authors notes and saw the reverences to Vodoun and spoiled myself, oh well awesome anyway.

The punching parking meters thing, hilarious that Giles was right.

Awwww, nice talk there at the end. I like how you left Dru open ended there. Sure I like the thought of Drusilla getting some rest, but I would definitely miss crazy as hell Dru.

Awesome job, I could have rambled a lot more during the review, but I am currently very under the weather so this was read in between bouts of nodding off. This brain is only has so much sharpness at the best of times.
treadingthedark chapter 32 . 2/16/2013
Wonderful wonderful story. Romantic, fascinating plot, and I loved the relationship and dialogue between Buffy and Spike, realistic and happy!

Thanks so much for sharing it!
loverswalk89 chapter 32 . 2/16/2013
Absolutely loved it but you knew that already! I know you mentioned something about doing something with Faith/Wesley that'd be amazing! Also maybe another story about what happens after this? Either way I'm happy. Thank you for the time and energy you put into this story it's one of my favs.
ShyL chapter 32 . 2/16/2013
Thank you for another great story. It was funny, emotional, romantic, entertaining, exciting...it was everything it needed to be.

Can't wait to see what you come up with next. :-)
kerry220 chapter 32 . 2/16/2013
Well done! Excellent read...might just start it again :-)
mike13z50 chapter 32 . 2/16/2013
I re-read it from start to finish and loved every minute. The spanish movies and chess playing were delightful. The bit at the end with Cordelia was sweet, as was what you did with Wesley and Faith. I liked how you developed Collins a lot, very conflicted instead of a stone killer.

The Council was interesting, all hide bound but determined to do the right thing.

Giles was wonderful, oftentimes I don't like Giles because he is all "father knows best", but his love for Buffy shown through in your story.

As for the Spuffy, wonderful as usual. I especially liked that it wasn't the sex that made them fall in love, but getting to know each other. You are very good at that.

Looking forward to your next work.

Thanks SweetP!