Reviews for Offers You Can't Refuse
Illusera chapter 32 . 2/17/2013
Isn't it satisfying seeing the bad guy being brought down? Fitting too. He wanted to make slaves of the slayers, and now he actually turned into a slave himself. I guess it had to be Jezza who held the knife at the end (I was wondering when we would see her again). And yes, I am glad that Spike took the job. : )

p.s since I forgot to post this for ch. 31, I'm interested by the interaction between Faith and Wesley. They could probably learn from each other and get along rather well. Here we go again with another slayer on the run (sort of lol).
Illusera chapter 31 . 2/17/2013
It's disturbing how council members like Travers and Sylvia always refer to Slayers in terms of ownership. It doesn't look like they view them as people when it gets extreme. And Wesley's dad could have been Traver's relative in another life.
Beige Flicka chapter 32 . 2/17/2013
Is it over? Wait, it can't be over now? Is there another chapter? I forgot if you've mentioned how many chapters there are...?

I'm clearly in denial here!

I love the fact that Joyce punched the tv journalist, bravo!

Oh and I can't wait to read more Wesley and Faith, even if it'll take some time for that to happen? Can I just say that it slightly bugged me that Noone though about her? That Faith could've been in danger? But it still felt like it was in character, it would've been the same on the show I think

I just thought of something, where's Anya in this? I'm not saying I miss her, but I just realized that she does show up before the graduation, right? Oh god, I have the first memory ever!

Please don't take offense of this weird post, lol
Guest chapter 32 . 2/16/2013
That line about Giles no longer thinking he needed the asprin, I really liked the sentiment behind it. Giles feels some relief that someone is looking after Faith I think. Its a really nice sentiment.

I knew it! Damn me I read the authors notes and saw the reverences to Vodoun and spoiled myself, oh well awesome anyway.

The punching parking meters thing, hilarious that Giles was right.

Awwww, nice talk there at the end. I like how you left Dru open ended there. Sure I like the thought of Drusilla getting some rest, but I would definitely miss crazy as hell Dru.

Awesome job, I could have rambled a lot more during the review, but I am currently very under the weather so this was read in between bouts of nodding off. This brain is only has so much sharpness at the best of times.
treadingthedark chapter 32 . 2/16/2013
Wonderful wonderful story. Romantic, fascinating plot, and I loved the relationship and dialogue between Buffy and Spike, realistic and happy!

Thanks so much for sharing it!
loverswalk89 chapter 32 . 2/16/2013
Absolutely loved it but you knew that already! I know you mentioned something about doing something with Faith/Wesley that'd be amazing! Also maybe another story about what happens after this? Either way I'm happy. Thank you for the time and energy you put into this story it's one of my favs.
ShyL chapter 32 . 2/16/2013
Thank you for another great story. It was funny, emotional, romantic, entertaining, exciting...it was everything it needed to be.

Can't wait to see what you come up with next. :-)
kerry220 chapter 32 . 2/16/2013
Well done! Excellent read...might just start it again :-)
mike13z50 chapter 32 . 2/16/2013
I re-read it from start to finish and loved every minute. The spanish movies and chess playing were delightful. The bit at the end with Cordelia was sweet, as was what you did with Wesley and Faith. I liked how you developed Collins a lot, very conflicted instead of a stone killer.

The Council was interesting, all hide bound but determined to do the right thing.

Giles was wonderful, oftentimes I don't like Giles because he is all "father knows best", but his love for Buffy shown through in your story.

As for the Spuffy, wonderful as usual. I especially liked that it wasn't the sex that made them fall in love, but getting to know each other. You are very good at that.

Looking forward to your next work.

Thanks SweetP!
Kathryn Merlin chapter 32 . 2/16/2013
Wonderful ending! I especially liked the conversation between Giles and Buffy. What are you going to work on next?
SushiBar chapter 32 . 2/16/2013
Such a nice end, even though I'm sad it's over! I really enjoyed reading your story and get wait for the next one.
ginar369 chapter 32 . 2/16/2013
I'm impressed. With all of them. The kids from school who just knew that Buffy had been fighting off a big bad when they heard she was alive. To the scooby gang who seems to be trying to accept Spike. And I'm really impressed with Spike. Better to leave the choice with Dru whether or not she wants to use the eye. Because to use it on her without her consent takes away her choices in the matter. It wouldn't matter what his intentions were. Hopefully Buffy and Spike have banished those pesky insecurities they carry around. Or at least enough of them so they can be if not deliriously happy they can find contentment with each and their lives.
Kika chapter 32 . 2/16/2013
Very nice, as always. And I realy, realy liked that straw line...
N172Shay chapter 32 . 2/16/2013
I'm so sad that its over, but I loved it. Very nice ending and wrap up.
KittenOfDoomage chapter 32 . 2/15/2013
*Applauds* I'm so happy and so sad. The story was awesome, I didn't want it to end! Oh gosh, that last part between Buffy and Spike had me blubbing! *Standing ovation* All hail to the fluffy Spuffy ending and the sheer brilliance that lead to it!
929 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »