Reviews for Offers You Can't Refuse
Kika chapter 32 . 2/16/2013
Very nice, as always. And I realy, realy liked that straw line...
N172Shay chapter 32 . 2/16/2013
I'm so sad that its over, but I loved it. Very nice ending and wrap up.
KittenOfDoomage chapter 32 . 2/15/2013
*Applauds* I'm so happy and so sad. The story was awesome, I didn't want it to end! Oh gosh, that last part between Buffy and Spike had me blubbing! *Standing ovation* All hail to the fluffy Spuffy ending and the sheer brilliance that lead to it!
Seapea chapter 32 . 2/15/2013
Well done!
MaireAilbhe chapter 32 . 2/15/2013
*dreamy sigh*
Perfect ending. I love that you had them make a note of that being the place they first met, too.
(And I also love that phone call from Jonathan!)
omslagspapper chapter 32 . 2/15/2013
is there a bit missing from this sentence? "Hello. I don't b'lieve we've killed my boy. I've come to return the favor." it seems to me like there is, but i could be wrong :p

anyway , really great ending... i can't remember all the things in your zoo so i think i'll give you an amusement park with a spuffy theme. 10/10 poison-free funnel cakes! (and 2 spicy blood churros for spike)
PeaceHeather chapter 32 . 2/15/2013
Ahh, satisfying. You do, per usual, have some of those wonky-ass missing-word things cropping up again. The weirdest was when Jezza was introducing herself to Travers - took me a minute to realize it was two sentences glommed together and not just a weird word choice.

So. Perfection as USUAL, suitably creepy ending for Travers, tragic and kinda bittersweet ending for Jezebel, and I actually ended up genuinely feeling for Collins.

You haven't marked the story complete, but if this isn't the end I'll be very surprised. Do you have an epilogue hiding up your sleeve?

Anyway. You are perfect and I love you and that is all. Again. :)
Spike's Heart chapter 32 . 2/15/2013
Perfect voices, perfect plot, just bloody perfect. Thanks so much for sharing with all of us. *hugs*
tawny chapter 29 . 2/13/2013
Ahh love the smashing pumpkins! Also so glad Buffy is safe now. Kinda want Collins to be smacked around more...haha
Slayergirl chapter 31 . 2/13/2013
LOVE IT! Oooh, can't wait for the next instalment!
Rosalea12 chapter 31 . 2/12/2013
I really hate Wesley's dad. But I totally dig that Wes and Faith are teaming up. I liked them in Angel Season 4.

More Spuffy next chapter?
loverswalk89 chapter 31 . 2/10/2013
Loving the interaction with Faith & Wes. I always thought they made a good team since he broke her out of jail in season 4 of Angel. Loved the chapter can't wait for more
alexiarrose chapter 31 . 2/10/2013
Soooooo good! Thanks for taking a moment to focus on these two. Love, love, love where you took them, and the promise of where they're heading. We got a glimpse of how different things might have been between this slayer and watcher when Wes broke Faith out of jail. I'd love to see you come back to this world you've woven and show us more. Wes always had it in him to make Ripper look like a schoolboy. :)
Neinka chapter 31 . 2/10/2013
Oooo Wesley and Faith! I loved it! Especially Wesley's speach about who they can be!
nrs chapter 31 . 2/10/2013
I follow all your stories and tried to wait for this one to be completed before reading-since the fandom is dwindling day by day, I'm stopped reading WIPs- but the first chapters hooked me. Still I must say this update takes the cake. I like this new dynamic between Wesley and Faith, and I really liked that your story did not leave them behind.
917 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »