Reviews for Offers You Can't Refuse
PeaceHeather chapter 29 . 1/25/2013
Excellent wrap-up begun here. "As if I'm forgetting something." Oh, Wesley. Yes. You are. Your SLAYER. But I forgive you.

I absolutely love the way you've got Collins questioning his loyalties.
Neinka chapter 29 . 1/25/2013
Oooo poor Faith! Come on Wesley you have to remember!

I can't wait for Buffy and Spike to arrive and to see how will Scoobies and co. react to their relationship :)

Thank you! :)
omslagspapper chapter 29 . 1/25/2013
oh wesley, so adorable and forgetful.
KittenOfDoomage chapter 29 . 1/25/2013
*waits for next chapter like excited five year old going to the circus*
ValidescopeWest chapter 28 . 1/25/2013
It's wonderful how when Buffy was doubting herself, wondering had she lost her grip on her Slayer side, that Spike was there to boost her up and let her know she had control of her power and it was completely hers. He was right in saying that if she hadn't then Collins would already be dead by her own hand. I also think that says a lot about Spike's control of his demon and his love for Buffy that he hadn't torn Collins apart the minute he got him in the door. That backhanded fist slap made me all sorts of happy though and I'm not really all that violent.

I love how Spike told Collins about his boss Travers and how he'd played with the devils, so to speak, even before calling in 'Threat Removal.' Lets him know what kind of man his boss really is. If nothing else, I have to say Collins is loyal to the end.

Fortunately that just led to Buffy showing him that she is the Force to Be Reckoned With. Badass with a capital B. Quietly and steadily telling him how she would put him through the paces that led up to her almost dying hopefully had Collins peeing in his pants. She did it with dignity and strength while hold onto her pain and fear inside. Amazing.

Wonderful writing my dear.
Sirius120 chapter 28 . 1/24/2013
Short, but sweet chapter! How awesome is Spike? Giving Buffy a pep talk about good and evil! Talk about loving someone as they are... And they are a hilarious, and intimidating, good cop/ bad cop routine. Almost makes me wish I knew all things Buffy said to Collins. Can't wait to see what comes next...
Sirius120 chapter 27 . 1/24/2013
I know, I know...this review is seriously long overdue! I have many excuses, but put simply, life got in the way.

First of all, yay! Buffy is saved! I don't think I could stand many more of those crushing, soul wrenching madness scenes that you write so well. And the pieces of the Travers's plot are being assembled to discredit him after all. I am curious to see what his last play will be, this subplot to send this important letter.

Buffy's reunion with the Scoobies is classic. It drifts from happy and heartfelt, to strategizing the next plan of attack, to lecturing Buffy about her latest love, all in the span of a few paragraphs. I love that Willow hung up on Joyce, and that Xander is supporting her!

I love Spike's impassioned confession about using the eye to heal her. There are so many layers of that conversation, all ending in the realization that he finally got what (and who) he wanted. And how quickly things progress from love and sex to springing the next trap on the baddies. I love that you jumble all of those things together, that things are messy and complicated.
Kathryn Merlin chapter 18 . 1/23/2013
Lol Travers' reaction to finding out that Spike is the one with her.
Kathryn Merlin chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
WOW that power speech was so good! It's even better than the one in Checkpoint!
Kathryn Merlin chapter 16 . 1/23/2013
The way you write Spike's explanation of Drusilla's madness is so beautiful. Have you ever considered writing a story from that time period? Like with the fanged four?
Kathryn Merlin chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
Giles' and Joyce's reaction to the Council was AMAZING. I cheered.
Kathryn Merlin chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
Kathryn Merlin chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
I decided not to wait until this story is complete, and I LOVE it so far!
haleycc chapter 28 . 1/22/2013
I like this chapter. It's nice to see Buffy step up to the plate in her own way. Even though she really isn't going to kill Collins, she certainly does a good job of terrifying him! Love it. Can't wait to see what happens to Travers once Collins starts talking.

I'm also thinking that we haven't seen the last of the voodoo-vamp lady, and that her run-in with Travers may be worse than anything the Council could come up with on their own...

Can't wait for the next chapter!
jewel74 chapter 28 . 1/22/2013
I can easily picture Buffy going dark and loving it, a perfect princess of darkness for Spike. But, no.. this would be so wrong; she has to remain righteous like a lighthouse in a dark, cold ocean.
Oh, and she is soo right about hitting the mall after twenty six days of running, hiding, living in wilderness.
924 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »