Reviews for Offers You Can't Refuse
omslagspapper chapter 27 . 1/11/2013
muahahahhaha

collins is in for it now

cha cha cha!

excellent, excellent *rubs hands together like mad scientist*
sanityfair1 chapter 27 . 1/11/2013
Thanks for the update. I'm glad Collins is about to get his comeuppance, and Travers has as good as gotten his. I'm sorry I've not reviewed in a while, but the holidays were very difficult and for a time after we had no power because of storms.
cosmiclove chapter 27 . 1/11/2013
wow another fantastic chapter, I am glad Collins is caught...and all the romantic passionate things going on :D ...I never thought The Eye would be used, great idea!
ValidescopeWest chapter 26 . 1/10/2013
I love how this whole chapter starts off with every set of people (Spuffy, Scoobies, and Council) in a panic, rises to a crescendo and then tapers off a little at the end. The way it trickled from group to group. Giles buddies realizing that Collins was in America after Buffy. Buffy's poisoned mind making her misconstrue Giles' conversation. Buffy trying to jump to her death and trying to save Spike from herself. Spike saving her and finally calling Sunnydale and revealing himself as the bodyguard. The mini freakout from Xander and then the realization on his part that Spike is really trying to save her. Everyone figuring out that she was poisoned by the food and then relaying that message to the Council who now has enough evidence to hold Travers longer and try to figure out what exactly he did. Then the icing on the cake: Spike being the one to bring up the idea of using the Menfra's Eye to save Buffy and the sweet little conversation they had when she was healed. It all interconnected smoothly and flowed perfectly.

Poor Buffy. It was so convoluted and desperate and fearful in her head that I wanted to cry. Spike saving her during the fall and having to struggle and tie her up almost broke my heart with his. When her eyes got filmy and white and he could tell he was losing her, he didn't care or even notice who heard his entreaties to her to come back and fight. I loved it. I was so happy when she got healed and in her mind all the ghosts of her fears turned to positive affirmations and truth. That is so important for her. I also loved how she said she heard Spike at the end and couldn't turn down that offer. How he was stunned she'd heard him and how she says I can always hear you. I was so happy. So happy.

Couple of moments I loved:

Spike woke at the sound of a door slamming..."Buffy!" Nothing. Then he knew, all at once, that she was gone. The sun was starting to rise, and he felt like he was swallowed up in blackness.

Struggling towards her final destination, Buffy heard the roar of her name. The last voice she'd ever expect to hear coming after her. He's coming to help you. Her heart gave a little bound of relief.

"When I find him, I'm going to kill him. Messily. In a way that lives up to my name." Spike seethed.

"Hear hear!" Willow cheered. "I mean. No. Stop. Human life."

"They need him to testify against Travers." Giles muttered. "Spike- put that on hold will you?" [That's hilarious to me]

"Yeah, right, first things first."

I can't wait to see what happens next. Especially with Collins.
Rachel chapter 27 . 1/10/2013
OHH yay for the update! I swear I check back in to see if you updated as religiously as I tuned into buffy when it was still on air! haha. great chapter as per usual. I hope Collins realizes what a brain washed tool he is and helps put travers the hell away. I almost feel sorta bad for him. he thinks shes evil and hes helping but hes actually the bad guy. ah! what a mess. haha. can't wait for the next one!
darkeyesgirl chapter 27 . 1/11/2013
i love this pairing cant wait to see what they do to collins
Alottalove chapter 27 . 1/10/2013
Again you give it your all. Thankyou so much for this fic, it really is great to take a break from real life and indulge in a little B/S fantasy.
Rosalea12 chapter 27 . 1/10/2013
Yay they still love each other and promise to never leave! He basically said he picks her over Dru...and he's switching to venison! Awwwwww!

What the holy heck did Travers' message mean? Oh well does it matter now that Collins is CAUGHT! Ooh going down! ...but you're gonna let Spike beat him up a little right? He tried to kill Buffy!

And "anticlimactic" is just your code for cliffhanger!

Awesome chapter! Love!
jazzyjizzle1994 chapter 27 . 1/10/2013
Amazing I can't wait to see what happens next
And knowing ur writing it'll be just as amazing
MaireAilbhe chapter 27 . 1/10/2013
YES! omg, yes! I'm so, so happy they caught him. Wish Spike could at least get a good meal out of it, though! LOL :D
Bamboo Angel chapter 27 . 1/10/2013
Collins is screwed. Also, I foresee a very uncomfortable conversation as soon as Joyce gets Buffy alone. Hopefully the fact that she always liked Spike and he's just saved her life will be enough to counteract evil-vampire-is-sleeping-with-my-little-girl.
ginar369 chapter 27 . 1/10/2013
I love the mom look! I use it myself! Wesley should get a pat on the back. He did something very difficult going against Travers. But that bastard is going to get what's coming to him. Collins isn't going to be able to get to that letter even if it does get sent. I doubt Spike will let that guy go. Buffy might get a squicked out if Spike goes too far. But she's pissed right now. Right now the scooby's are just so happy she's alive and healthy again Spike might have gotten a bit of a free pass.

They said it! No one was asleep, drugged or crazy! YAY!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/10/2013
excellent! thanks :-)
Clara Johnson chapter 26 . 1/10/2013
Amazing chapter! So very talented at making it feel so realistic
hbmckidd chapter 27 . 1/10/2013
Is it a bad thing or a credit to your writing, that as much as I dislike Collins, I almost feel sorry for him and the things Buffy & Spike may do to him. I especial like that last part about "free home deliver" and "I'm starving." That should put some fear into the hit man. Another great chapter to this awesome story. Thanks!
881 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »