Reviews for Offers You Can't Refuse
writerdragonfly chapter 26 . 6/30/2014
Well this chapter was utterly heartwrenching wasn't it? Haha.

Beautiful work.
writerdragonfly chapter 25 . 6/30/2014
Another amazingn chapter.
writerdragonfly chapter 24 . 6/30/2014
Not worse, no. Not allowed. Nope.

Amazing chapter, as ever. You're so talented.
writerdragonfly chapter 23 . 6/30/2014
Eeeeeeee! The poison and the plot and Xander and ugh.
writerdragonfly chapter 22 . 6/29/2014
You're a writing goddess, a wordsmith to admire .
writerdragonfly chapter 21 . 6/29/2014
Ugh you write so freaking well.
writerdragonfly chapter 20 . 6/29/2014
Awesomeeeee chapter. Brilliant as ever, darling.
writerdragonfly chapter 19 . 6/29/2014
/No one said it was only for now, only some until their individual somedays arrived, no one said anything about who they ought to be with or used to be with, or how things ought to be, full stop.

No one said much of anything./ Ugh

/Spike's hands slid easily under her shirt. He'd seen this body multiple times now, but he only enjoyed it more. Like he was seeing it through new eyes, not lust driven, or hidden in flickering lights, or through the pain and rush of injury then victory. She's just a girl. My girl.

When did the kissing get so... real? Buffy's tongue stroked his thoroughly, caressingly. All of their motions were caressing this time. Every little swathe of muscle and inch of pearl, just for her fingers. So much stress, or was it hardness? Layers and layers to this guy that she wanted to find out about.

Because I want him with me and I want him to be- I want him to be with me./ My heart *key smashery*

SAME? SAME.
Uggggggh

TRAVERS NEEDS TO DIE. kthnx.

Awesome as ever.
writerdragonfly chapter 18 . 6/29/2014
/The glorious high of victory faded somewhat when Buffy realized the clouds had given away completely, and a blaze of sunlight was skimming across the water. She looked around frantically. Glory means nothing if you realize the one person you were fighting for, outside of yourself, is still in danger./ Wow. Just. Wow.

/He swooped her up and she didn't even care about the scars and the ugly skin she could feel pressing against hers. She realized her arms were blistered as well, wherever their blood had touched her. We're so messed up. But we're so incredible.

She didn't even realize it was the first time she'd ever truly thought of her ability as something purely good, even great./ this is just UGH

You leave me without words.

/Just like her. Small but mighty. The real Slayer. no wonder they want her under their control. No one ever owned such power.

She shares it with me./ Totally freaking gutting-in all the right ways.

/"Happy?" She asked, before she could stop herself, thinking that noise sounded like a sound of contentment. Oh no. No, no, no, that was so stupid, how could I think that, or ask that, everything is a mess and -

"Yeah." He answered, before he thought. Gut spoke for him. Gut was usually right.

"Strange." She squeaked.

"No kiddin'." He paused a second before asking nonchalantly, "You?"

I'm alive. I'm going to win.

I'm with someone who won't give up on me, and makes me feel... okay. Really okay. "Yeah." She smiled. "I'm good."/ eeeeeeeeeeeeee

Freaking awesome.
writerdragonfly chapter 17 . 6/29/2014
This is so freaking good. Intense and ugh.

Lovely work as always.
writerdragonfly chapter 16 . 6/29/2014
SHE HAS ME TOO.

You killed me.

Wonderful chapter darling. :)
writerdragonfly chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
/Hesitant but graceful. They could reach out and hold hands now. I don't want just a hand. "Closer?" She asked.

"Together." He answered and closed the distance, giving up, giving in. Some./ *squeeeee*

/"So- technically- are we both single now?" Buffy whispered, voice shaking a little.

Anger washed away as he suddenly had to confront that question. "I don't know. Hearts say no. Don't they?"

"Yeah... But if you're starting over with someone new- someday, and I'm- I'm never starting again," she couldn't keep the bitterness completely from her voice, "then I guess..." It was too dangerous to guess, the night was so confusing.

"Then I guess we're just two people who don't have any reason to hold back. For now."/ My heart hurts for themmmm.

/Bad boy. Why do some women have a thing for them? Buffy smiled back, hesitantly. His face changed, lost the rough, ever ready leer, softened. He was up again, over her, resting on one elbow while his other arm reached for her, hand extending to cradle the back of her head. The "tough thug front" fell off all the sudden, just for a second.

Oh. That's why. To see the good guy underneath. Buffy had time for only a blinding sudden thought she'd only vaguely understand later. He was pulling her forward, this almost hopeful, quizzical look on his face as his eyes closed.

This is a real kiss. Oh my God. Everything else might be boredom, loneliness, and frustration, but- this is a real kiss.

His eyes blurred open. She'd gasped a little. Guilty as charged, caught red handed. The criminally sexual facade was about to be slammed back into place before she could call him on the rush of softness he'd felt.

Buffy swallowed, and licked her lips. What have I got to lose? Eyes met, danced away, and she lowered her lids as her face lost all tension.

Soft. Waiting. For me. With a rush of air into his dead lungs, he captured her mouth.

It's a game. Some. It's real. Some.

Some is better than none, at least for now./ They... And... It's real and Urgh. Brilliantly written.

/Oh. That's why we jump, why our whole bodies flex.

It's what fighters do- always try to catch ourselves before we fall.../ this is freaking beautiful. Seriously beautiful.

/Feels different this time. Buffy paid attention to him that night, really watched him, more than she'd ever watched him before. Paid attention to what effect her touches, even the smallest ones, had on him. This guy, this vampire, all hardness, and evil, and cockiness- acted so hungry for every inch of her skin, every tiny little caress.

Starved. Not just because he couldn't hunt, because he'd lost the one thing he'd been craving for years. Someone's love.

And I can never love someone like that.

But...I do want more. Give him more. Her heart thudded. She leaned above him, and kissed from his jawline, his throat, each hard, smooth tier of muscle in his chest./ I swear I fall more in love with your writing with every other line, ugh.

Amazing. Just. UGH.
writerdragonfly chapter 14 . 6/29/2014
Another great chapter. :)

Loved this: / Another one lets go- still leaves a little mark./

It's just... brilliant.
writerdragonfly chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
Excellent work, as always. :) You're such a talented writer. :)
writerdragonfly chapter 12 . 6/28/2014
This. Entire. Chapter. Though.

Brilliant.

/"But we have a damn good 'anthem'."/ loved this especially.
931 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »