Reviews for Offers You Can't Refuse
Lyzzybelle chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Poor Spike. am sure he will see all too soon who the girl of his dreams is...
micmoc chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
Who better to kill the girl than the girl herself...i am so intrigued by that closing line. Can't wait to see what happens next...btw, i love all the sex scenes in all your stories.
SushiBar chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
I was wishing for another chapter and then *poof* there it was. Really enjoyed reading it and I'm very curious about Travers' next plans.
Sirius120 chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
These two are a study in contrasts... How funny that they are arguing over who contributed more to the fight! Going from self-centered to selfless in a matter of seconds. And then the gravity of the situation sets in and they realize that losing each other would be unbearable. Even during sex, they battle between lust and tenderness. I love that Buffy is becoming more sexually adventurous with Spike. Her naivete calls out to William, while her nonstop energy calls out to the demon. And she let him drink from her! I look forward to seeing if she stops letting him drink once he's fully healed or if she enjoys the effects it has on her too much to stop.

Hilarious scene with the ranger. They'll hear anyone coming a mile away-famous last words! So glad they are feeding into the ranger's perceptions, as opposed to their reactions with the neighbors the last time.

Love the demon's conversation with Travers. A very accurate assessment of Buffy and Spike as fighting partners. It's a shame Travers found out who is helping her, but it should be interesting to see what he's going to try next. You'd think he'd start running out of demons to employ for this task...

Thanks again for posting this chapter! I promise to try to be more patient with the next one :-)
Seapea chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
This sounds ominous.
alexiarrose chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
"Funny what clicks in your head when your eyes suddenly open." You know, I really need to start a logbook of "Sweet-isms." Too bad Travers keeps his eyes firmly shut - or he might figure out just how poorly matched he is against these two. Love how perceptive they, um, weren't, once they managed to wear each other out. Good thing the bad guys need more time to regroup. :)
marty powell chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
thanks bunches!
Blade Redwind chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
I was happy to see Buffy finally give up some of her blood. I really wasn't sure you'd do that. I was surprised, to say the least. The lemon was awesome as usual and I liked how Travers reacted when the demon reported back. Really, really good stuff. I can't wait for more.
Touch The Dark chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
Yet anothet good chaoter when they made their way back to the house a d found the demons had found it. I loved the bit with the ranger and i was kind of hoping the demon would refuse to give him the info lol
omslagspapper chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
oh ho ho! the plot thickens and travers does not even know what's coming to him with giles and wesley testifying against him!

also maybe i was the wrong person to ask for help with your poll cos
haleycc chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
I'm very intrigued by that last sentence!

I had wondered about the wisdom in Buffy allowing that last demon to live-now Travers knows where she is! Shouldn't Buffy and Spike be on the run again, in the interest of keeping Buffy alive long enough for Giles to present his information to his Council friends? I mean, I totally agree that smutty Spuffy time is a perfectly good reason for keeping them at the cabin a little longer, but it seems as though they have no intention of running this time at all. Are they holding their ground at this point and daring Travers to bring the fight to them? Just some things I was thinking of as I read...

The smut was super-hot and sexy, as always, and I cannot wait to find out what Travers has in store for them next!

Thanks for a great story!
ShyL chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
" "You'll know. Ears like ours? We'll hear footsteps from a mile off."..."

"... "Uh. Hrm. Hr-hrm. HRMMM!"

Spike sat up with a wild snarl, "I'll get him, I'll rip his sorry -" and Buffy screeched. "

Lol! I could see this scene so clearly in my mind as if I were watching it on the screen. :-)
skeezixx chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
Yay! Another chapter!

This was a beautiful line: "she couldn't tear her eyes away now, not when nakedness and filtered daylight laid him bare. Laid them both bare, them and all their flaws and wants and needs- and victories and beauties."

Buffy thought of Spike as her partner and mate!

I really like that Spike and Buffy make each other stronger because they can give each other something that no one else ever has before. In line with this is that she feels so close to Spike because she finally accepts herself.

Like that they both understand that they can be both strong and soft.

This was a heartstopping moment: "Sure I am." He touched her cheek lightly. "Very weak." He recalled his lost resolve and their changing relationship.

Ahh, I love the realization that they both have while they're making love and when they tell each other they're happy!

I can just imagine how Spike knows that an angry, naked man is intimidating. I'm sure he's had a lot of experience in that role! That bear story was hilarious! I love the stuff these two come up with.

A bit worried about what Traver's is up to now. Also a bit confused about why Spike and Buffy aren't leaving the cabin now that they know they've been found?
jewel74 chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
I liked this Victory Celebration, the way it united the hunter and the hunted ;)
Travers.. is full of ideas and I truly fear him. I hope he gets what he deserves.. soon.
Embers and Flame chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
Loved it! I always get so excited when I see that a new chapter of this story has been posted. As always you have delivered. I look forward to reading more. Thank you for sharing.
930 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »