Reviews for Offers You Can't Refuse
The Three March Hares chapter 17 . 11/25/2012
HELL YEAH! OWN IT SLAYER! Awesome sex and fighting rolled into one fantastic chapter! I feel like happy dancing!
hbmckidd chapter 17 . 11/25/2012
Great Chapter! What a battle scene...they make such a great team...both in and out of the bedroom. Good job.
ginar369 chapter 17 . 11/25/2012
The sex was hot! Plus the emotional bonding that happened because of it, during it and after was even more amazing. But the fight was awesome! They work amazingly good together as a team. I think it will take Buffy a little while to understand why she was so concerned for Spike. It had nothing to do with the fact that if he died he couldn't watch her back any more. She has feelings invested in him now. If I'm not mistaken Spike just fell over the precipice and in love with Buffy. With a little more time Buffy should follow soon.
ammuna chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
Thanks for yet another great chapter!
They are getting to know each other pretty well and somehow I think the more they share the more it seems wrong to just go all the way and start over as a couple. I can't help but fear that the bubble will burst soon and something will happen to drive them apart. What are you planning? I mean, with all the unresolved issues, Spike being there to heal his one true love and them being enemies and him being evil and all. I'm kind of waiting for the moment when Buffy finally decides to stop this thing with Spike because she can't overlook that he's evil and gets fed up with running and takes the fight to Travers (all action girl). So looking forward to the next update!
Seapea chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
Spike's description of Drusilla's madness was so good! You have such a talent for the dialogue.
Clara Johnson chapter 16 . 11/23/2012
When I saw this -

(Spike gave a faraway smile "I loved her from the first words she ever said to me, from the second she said effulgent." He sighed.

Buffy's jaw popped open as she looked both embarrassed and indignant. "Doesn't that mean you have gas?" She whispered.)

OMG I could not stop laughing! Loved it!
Rachel chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
I think this might be the best chapter yet! They are so falling in love with each other and too much denial to realize it. I loved it. Can't wait for the next. Please pretty pretty please update soon! lol
Guest chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
Very, very sweet bit at the end there. I've never actually felt that, but I felt that, you know?

I got the mood of the song you chose for them now. In this chapter the tone was just right there at the end. Not when the song was whistled, but right after that.
The lonelyness, stillness and the sort of tenuous hold on reality message that the song conveys came through loud and clear during this chapter.
I think it was the perfect moment, everything kind of whirled together and froze around the time that Buffy and Spike were watching the family.

Alright so enough waxing repetitive about a couple paragraphs. I loved this chapter, and getting sucked into a moment.
Looking forward to the continuation.
avarand chapter 16 . 11/23/2012
I totally got an account just so I could follow this story, and I can see I'll probably kill the rest of my Thanksgiving break by reading the rest of your stuff. Thanks for being a a killer author.
kasumi.EFP chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I love very much this chapter. It's so well written and the beginning of the story is very engaging!
I like the idea of the Council playing against Buffy and calling Spike to kill her.
I'm very curious to find out how you develop the story.
Blade Redwind chapter 16 . 11/23/2012
Best chapter yet. My favorite line was the part where he asked her if being selfless and giving so much made him the good guy. It was touching and endearing. And the bit where he loved her for a moment. Made me ache. Good job. Loved it.
Touch The Dark chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
That was a cute chapter i live how buffy was scared he would turn to dust when he pulled the curtain back
Illusera chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
This chapter was great. I love the back and forthness going on here (especially since Giles is the referee). And I liked how they found a middle ground.
Illusera chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
I completely missed the whole need to be invited thing! I can only imagine how Giles felt when he realized it lol And the line "Have fun not being it" was great. Also loved the driver's ed bits. _
Illusera chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
She's worried about his fangs in her throat? She should be more worried about a choking attempt with the way they're getting along. I loved the part where Spike was complaining about the wipers. XD
928 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 51 .. Last Next »