Reviews for Offers You Can't Refuse
avarand chapter 16 . 11/23/2012
I totally got an account just so I could follow this story, and I can see I'll probably kill the rest of my Thanksgiving break by reading the rest of your stuff. Thanks for being a a killer author.
kasumi.EFP chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I love very much this chapter. It's so well written and the beginning of the story is very engaging!
I like the idea of the Council playing against Buffy and calling Spike to kill her.
I'm very curious to find out how you develop the story.
Blade Redwind chapter 16 . 11/23/2012
Best chapter yet. My favorite line was the part where he asked her if being selfless and giving so much made him the good guy. It was touching and endearing. And the bit where he loved her for a moment. Made me ache. Good job. Loved it.
Touch The Dark chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
That was a cute chapter i live how buffy was scared he would turn to dust when he pulled the curtain back
Illusera chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
This chapter was great. I love the back and forthness going on here (especially since Giles is the referee). And I liked how they found a middle ground.
Illusera chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
I completely missed the whole need to be invited thing! I can only imagine how Giles felt when he realized it lol And the line "Have fun not being it" was great. Also loved the driver's ed bits. _
Illusera chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
She's worried about his fangs in her throat? She should be more worried about a choking attempt with the way they're getting along. I loved the part where Spike was complaining about the wipers. XD
Rosalea12 chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
Really liked this chapter. Love how they are finally starting to feel something for each other and realizing it themselves.

Love that they agreed to be nice during the day and night.

It does make me wonder though how things are going to go when it's all over. Will Dru really be healed the way he thinks she will? And if she does will that be enough for him?
Sirius120 chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
I find this chapter so bittersweet. Buffy and Spike are really quite depressing, aren't they? Challenging and argumentative, but then also so desperate for true companionship instead of settling for comfortable coexistence. I love that there enough misunderstandings to force them to open up some more, yet the issues and subsequent revelations bring them closer together rather than drive them apart.

And apparently, this year I'm thankful for storms that cause power outages and force these two to sleep in front of the fireplace! Can't get more romantic than that. Now stop being such a tease and get to the good stuff already! :-)
DragonMouse chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
And you stop THERE?!
*passes out*
Embers and Flame chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
Yea another chapter sooner than I expected. I love how they are slowly starting to realize that they could like each other. And that they actually already do. Thanks for sharing.
marty powell chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
thanks bunches
ValidescopeWest chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
That chieftain and his crew scare me a little. Buffy and Spike are growing with each other. It's good to see them compare Dru and Angel. Just shows how they aren't who they need. I love the trust and friendship that is building.
ginar369 chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
Okay now Travers is just cheating! He sent what is basically a blood hound after them! They aren't thinking of their significant others very much any more. They're supposed to be the loves of their lives and they barely spare them a thought during the day. I LOVE IT! Both of them can do better. They way they love is the same. With everything they've got and the partners they have now can't.
omslagspapper chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
you might be evil cos cliffhanger. ;p

and i bet doubly so because they'll probably get interrupted or something!

excuse me, mr. blood sniffing demon, you are formally UNINVITED 2 buffy & spike's no pants party. that is all !

i built a special blood cage for him in your zoo, he will be constantly bombarded with blood scents all day. it will be great.
920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 51 .. Last Next »