Reviews for Offers You Can't Refuse
Sirius120 chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
I find this chapter so bittersweet. Buffy and Spike are really quite depressing, aren't they? Challenging and argumentative, but then also so desperate for true companionship instead of settling for comfortable coexistence. I love that there enough misunderstandings to force them to open up some more, yet the issues and subsequent revelations bring them closer together rather than drive them apart.

And apparently, this year I'm thankful for storms that cause power outages and force these two to sleep in front of the fireplace! Can't get more romantic than that. Now stop being such a tease and get to the good stuff already! :-)
DragonMouse chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
And you stop THERE?!
*passes out*
Embers and Flame chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
Yea another chapter sooner than I expected. I love how they are slowly starting to realize that they could like each other. And that they actually already do. Thanks for sharing.
marty powell chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
thanks bunches
ValidescopeWest chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
That chieftain and his crew scare me a little. Buffy and Spike are growing with each other. It's good to see them compare Dru and Angel. Just shows how they aren't who they need. I love the trust and friendship that is building.
ginar369 chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
Okay now Travers is just cheating! He sent what is basically a blood hound after them! They aren't thinking of their significant others very much any more. They're supposed to be the loves of their lives and they barely spare them a thought during the day. I LOVE IT! Both of them can do better. They way they love is the same. With everything they've got and the partners they have now can't.
omslagspapper chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
you might be evil cos cliffhanger. ;p

and i bet doubly so because they'll probably get interrupted or something!

excuse me, mr. blood sniffing demon, you are formally UNINVITED 2 buffy & spike's no pants party. that is all !

i built a special blood cage for him in your zoo, he will be constantly bombarded with blood scents all day. it will be great.
Alottalove chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
enjoying the trials they have to get where they are going. They tend to take a few steps forward, one back but push forward always. Fantastic chapter again.
jewel74 chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
This one was.. very dark, depressive.. With everyone conspiring, moving stealthily.. pondering dark and pessimistic thoughts.. hesitating or jumping to wrong conclusions.
All those feelings were reflected perfectly in the whether conditions; the storm, lack of light.
And as a coincidence, I am writing all these in a very rainy morning, dark and scary with clouds and howling wind :)
Darkness has its own beauty. And yes, I loved it very much.
MaireAilbhe chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
Oh God, that was so tender. I couldn't decide whether I wanted to cry or sigh, so I did both. 3
cavemenftw chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
Oops I forgot to log in. Lets see if you can guess my review.
The Three March Hares chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
I've never thought of anyone "bullying" a fire to life, but hey, it's Spike. And I hope those demon thingummys wont track Buffy's blood to those people from when she fell...please don't say that...you would say that...otherwise, why have the people there. Oooo, don't do this to me!

I will be very 'thankful' when the next chapter comes up.
Illusera chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
That image you made of Travers sipping tea while discussing murder makes him look reeeaally obnoxious.

The last part at the end makes me feel a little bad for Spike. Drusilla would seem like a completely different person if her mind was right again, who's to say she would still feel the same?
Illusera chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Ha ha, they were both trying to get a hold of each other lol Menfra's Eye sounds intriguing.
Blade Redwind chapter 15 . 11/21/2012
Sorry this took a while. I've been busy moving, but I haven't forgotten about you.

I just wanted to say, that the one thing i love about this fic, is that you've tangled drama and mystery wonderfully. Sometimes romance authors of fanfics forget about the story outside of the romance itself and get carried away with their main pairing. But, you haven't done that here. It's all balanced REALLY well. And if this is any indication of your writing as a whole, I'd say it's your best and you should really consider writing for yourself-perhaps selfpublishing.
912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 51 .. Last Next »