Reviews for Offers You Can't Refuse
Guest chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
And they grow closer. Being on the road basically alone now, they will have to learn to trust each other even fact that she already feels safe enough to sleep next tohimand sorta in his arms is kinda a big step. And where the hell is Angel? Did he not go to LA?

On a side note. I just started listening to The Doors like a couple days ago. Like a whole album not just songs on the radio. nice coincidence for me.
ValidescopeWest chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
That last review with The Doors note is mine
omslagspapper chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
oh snizzzerrrss! haha, lots of spuffy fantasy here!

remember! the dream of the 90's is alive in portland...

also i've stayed at a howard johnson once and it wasn't that clean lol. there was someone's makeup faceprint on my pillow
Blade Redwind chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
Cute, cute, cute chapter. I loved the banter and the way it's all picking up. The heat is heavier too; you can tell by their thoughts. Loved it when they were side by side in the bed. I waiting for the snap. It's gonna happen. Probably not for another chapter or two, but it'll be good!
ShyL chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
Ahhh, I was melting at the beginning there when they were having their little moment while lying on the bed. I just loved that part. I am just loving all their interaction in this whether it be snarking, bickering or bonding.

The angsty parts had me holding my breath a bit. Can't wait for the next chapter.

"Not like we can go out to the local On the Run Anonymous meeting." Lol.
Touch The Dark chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
Omg such another good chapter spike listening in to phone convo
mike13z50 chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
Looks like things are heating up; they were getting to comfortable in the other house anyway.
Alottalove chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
You are just so awesome. This is getting better and better by the chapter.
Rosalea12 chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
Oooooh! I feel like once they walk into the room there should be a motion activated stereo "bow chicks wow wow!" Haha. The Cajun hit man is throwing me off. Other than that this is getting sooooooooo good!
skeezixx chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
Loved the first Spuffy section. The way you write them provides a constant reminder of why I love this couple so much! Enjoyed their banter and the fact that they are slowly getting closer and letting each other in. They are both so vulnerable right now, and I cringed when Spike told her not to stab him in the heart, which I took to also mean don't break my heart. What a beautiful ending.

I liked Buffy's line about the "local On the Run Anonymous meeting" but I think even if there were something like that Buffy would still be only person he could talk to as they understand each other more than anyone else can.

Too cute when Spike and Buffy were telling Giles exactly why Geoff thought she was his pregnant wife. Liked how they were practically finishing each other's sentences. It provided a great contrast to the conversations they had with Giles in the beginning.

The bantering in the car was hilarious and I'm glad that you are still giving us plenty of these bickering/fighting scenes even while bringing them closer. This is the kind of couple they are, and one of the many reasons I love them, so I hope we don't lose this.

I'm getting pretty worried about the fact that everyone seems to know where Spike and Buffy are right now, especially that Mephistopheles guy. Happy with all the sexual tension between them at the end of the chapter. Can't wait to see if anything happens between them in the room! I loved all the cabin scenes, but it will be fun to see them in a different setting.
haleycc chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
What a perfect chapter! The suspense is absolutely killing me! I knew that the Larkins would inadvertently blow Spike and Buffy's cover eventually. Now Buffy and Spike are on the run again, at a seedy motel, on a dark and stormy night...what could possibly happen next? :)

I'm going to go crazy waiting for the next chapter!
hulettwyo chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
And they're on the road again. This could get interesting, you know, aside from catching STDs in parking lots. Hee-hee. They had enough trouble being trapped in a house with separate bedrooms. Can't wait to see how they manage when they're both crammed into one room. Like I said, this is going to get interesting.

Can't wait for the next update!
hulettwyo chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
Slayer-Vampire chess sure sounds a lot more fun than the chess I learned to play. And vampires doing laundry? Too funny. I can just see Spike standing in an ocean of bubbles looking terrified. He can face down the meanest, nastiest demon, but modern appliances? Not so much.

I am loving their interaction and how they're slowly waking up to the fact that they just might maybe *like* each other, you know, maybe a little.
cavemenftw chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
Mephistopheles looked up at his brown sugar beauty, with her kitty cat eyes and those honey sweet lips, and honey sweet hips, hair all cascading down from her priestess' crown of bones.
(I heard the musical opening from the song "The way I Walk" by the cramps during this scene.). I guess that's non-story related divergence, but I loved it.

"See Slayer punch Spike in the mouth, See Spike cry!"

My favorite line of the chapter.

Huge huge chapter, I dug it ,but it's hard to review, so dug it is gonna have to do ya.

Or, I could say Sweet posting such a long chapter makes me happier than popcorn that pops just from the heat of your mouth, but that doesn't exist(yet) so I'm not certain it's a valid compliment. Ta.
Clara Raye chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
Great chapter! Too bad we can't just get rid of Travers and have Spike and Buffy caught in a storm in the cozy little cabin they are heading for ;)
912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 .. Last Next »