Reviews for Offers You Can't Refuse
ValidescopeWest chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
All her realizations about things not being mutual with Angel and how her and Spike clicked and had each others backs. I'm glad she figured that out. I especially liked how she knew Spike wouldn't hurt her. The intimacy was incredible cause they really just seemed to sink into it. I loved how Spike refused to have sex with her while she was sad.
Now that loa/cheval dude worries me a little. Also those council fools trying to track them down. What's going to happen next?
Touch The Dark chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
That was amazing! Lived the tension between buffy and spike keep it going
omslagspapper chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
ooer, sorry voodoo-sir, you're not invited to this no pants party spike & buffy are havink!
!

lol
The Three March Hares chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
You're a real tease when you want to be, you know that? Damn that was some of your hottest work! But you had to stop it there? I was about to spontaneously combust! And then you had to go and reintroduce the real world in again which will probably interrupt our boy and girl and we'll have a big ol' fight scene. Well, it's better be a good fight, cuz Spike might be more than unhappy with unspent (snort) energy. Ok I'm ranting now, I'll shutup. Good chapter!
Rosalea12 chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
Interesting! And this Creole guy is freaking me out!
Alottalove chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
yummy that was some very hot, erotically charged pre sexing. can't wait for more.
Embers and Flame chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
Wow. Perfect scene between Buffy and Spike. I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
OMG the suspense is killing me! Can't wait for the next update to come online! It's going to get romantic soon, isn't it? So far I love this story! I've laughed a lot - there a so many funny passages. The characters and dialogues are really well done! Especially between the Scoobies. I like that the story suggests that Travers might have become a little crazy and I like that he's not acting on behalf on the Counsel. In the TV show, as stiff, strict and heartless as Travers sometimes was, he wasn't an evil muderer - and neither was the Counsel. But I'm still wondering if there are other ulterior motives behind his plan in this story. I'm really impressed with all the plots you have going on and am looking forward to seeing how they turn out. I really enjoyed the nosy Larkins :-) Looking forward to seeing how Buffy and Spike get closer after having become almost-friends. I mean, Buffy must still uphold the notion that she finds Spike disgusting and I can't see Spike cheating on Dru. Can't stress enough how much your song choice rocks! Love this song (people are strange) and it fits! Can't wait to read more! Thanks and have fun writing!
Rachel chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
loved it! such a great chapter. loved seeing spike and buffy getting closer. i wish shed stop telling herself how wrong it is though! for the love of god its spike, how can she not jump him in a heatbeat. haha. cant wait for the next one ]
LunaML chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
Awesome story! Very well written.
jewel74 chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
Very exciting chapter in general.
Just when he is about to fall into a pit of misery she comes in asking silly questions and manages to change his mood with unyielding persistence. Does that make them best friends? Well.. it depends.
Finally,the hiding place of our heroes is uncovered by Travers. On the other hand, the anti-conspirators are not sitting idle either.
I loved Spike's idea of hiding place, a cabin in the woods. Reminds me of the latest Joss Whedon movie. But I am sure your version will be a lot more romantic ;)
As a last word, I am glad you keep reminding us of those rock groups long lost but never gone from memory; the Doors, the Clash.. Some songs are really fitting for B&S, like he wants to lay her down on a bed of roses right now.
Also, the shish kebab reference is not lost on me either, since it is considered a national food, kind of hard to miss.
Thank you thank you for everything you write, for every moment of joy you make us feel.
Sirius120 chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
Really good chapter! I love watching their internal transformations: they are friends, so Spike's no allowed to walk away from her; they are lonely, so they have a need to feel someone sleep beside them; they start to recognize their lustful emotions, and now they're second-guessing their current circumstances (again). I love their vulnerabilities. Buffy is so fragile because she's alone, abandoned by Angel, away from everyone else. And Spike is his romantic self. He'd rather lay next to her and watch her sleep than be broody by himself. The progression of Giles' storyline is impressive as well. I'm interested to see what you have in store for this Watchers rebellion that's brewing. And finally, it sounds like there may be some physical contact in store for Buffy and Spike! Can't wait to see what happens next! :-)
The Three March Hares chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
Eww..STD motel. Not cool for the mojo. But a secluded cabin by a lake in the mountains...has my inner smutty girl nodding in approval.
Embers and Flame chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
Awesome chapter. You were able to fit so much into it without it feeling overdone. I am anxiously awaiting your next update. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
And they grow closer. Being on the road basically alone now, they will have to learn to trust each other even fact that she already feels safe enough to sleep next tohimand sorta in his arms is kinda a big step. And where the hell is Angel? Did he not go to LA?

On a side note. I just started listening to The Doors like a couple days ago. Like a whole album not just songs on the radio. nice coincidence for me.
926 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 .. Last Next »