Reviews for Offers You Can't Refuse
Fallschirmjagergewehr chapter 33 . 8/15/2013
Good story. Well developed plot and better developing romance between Spike and Buffy. I thought it was a little long winded thoug - but not enough that I didn't enjoy it and keep reading.
Rasha007 chapter 32 . 8/15/2013
Oh, let me introduce Spike, the anonymous gentleman with a suspicious lack of reflection who rescued me in my fake story. You may recognize him from the times he terrorized your neighborhood, school, or local business

:-DDDD that was a good one! I was laughing so hard I had to stop reading to calm myself :-D
Abbie chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This is amazingly wrote, very intriguing. Can't wait to go on :D XD :3
writerdragonfly chapter 33 . 7/24/2013
Now that's a good freakin ending.
austexfan chapter 33 . 7/5/2013
Very great story! One of the best I've read. Definitely going on my favorites list. You captured the characters very well, had a very good plot, and a great ending! Everything that makes a good story. Thanks!
bip.pib.1 chapter 30 . 7/5/2013
"He's got a heart too. It didn't stop working... it just stopped beating."

This is probably THE BEST LINE that I ever read about Spike ! I mean, it is just ... 100% Spike !

Great story !
Guest chapter 28 . 7/4/2013
"Dude, he has to teach me how to accessorize."

Loved it !
FFLjm12B chapter 33 . 7/3/2013
Glad that you did the epilogue - it's a great addition and ending for your outstanding story. Looking forward to reading all of your works.
FFLjm12B chapter 32 . 7/2/2013
Thanks for this great Buffy and Spike journey story -
FFLjm12B chapter 31 . 7/2/2013
NICE - love where you have taken Wesley and Faith -
FFLjm12B chapter 21 . 7/2/2013
It's so effective and wonderful how you use the "until someday" throughout the story -
FFLjm12B chapter 18 . 7/2/2013
This is such a wonderful story - I love what you have done with adversarial theme between Buffy and Quentin Travers and the early Buffy and Spike.
FFLjm12B chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
Great chapter -
FFLjm12B chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
poor Spike - have a feeling he is in for a great disappointment. Drusilla with a clear mind would be able to discern all the years she spent insane. Can't see my way to why all those memories would make her into Spike's dream woman.
FFLjm12B chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Great Start - I am enjoying reading your work.
924 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »