Reviews for Offers You Can't Refuse
ScarlettDuck chapter 33 . 9/30/2013
Totally loved this story. Sorry I only leave reviews at the end, but it's all I really have time for... And I make myself at least do that! ) Thanks for all your PMs. I absolutely adore your writing; the dialogue is sparkling, as it always is. Loved their early chess games, and absolutely loved the bus with them watching the telenovella with the Spanish dictionary. Also so glad for the epilogue; needed to get the update on the Faith/Wesley situation at least. Only one glaring flaw that jumped out at me: since I live in Oregon, while I was thrilled to have them in my state, I was dismayed Buffy attempted to pump her own gas. Self-serve is not allowed in Oregon, and hasn't been for over 40 years. )
Breezy b chapter 33 . 8/30/2013
I have to eventually come back a give you proper reviews to all your chapters!
But I couldn't spare the minutes! I had to continue into the next chapter :D
This was such a fun adventure! Thank you thank you THANK YOU!
I'm actually new to the buffyverse, and am sure lucky to have found gold so quickly.
I stalked through other reviewers favorite list, which led me to you.
Now I'm stalking your story list and favorites, too! The possibilities!
:D :D :D
Breezybiatch chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Ok. Changed my mind. Love this chapter!
Breezybiatch chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Information overload. It's was dense and unfun reading most of this chapter. Too much talk and not enough action. Basically, the last paragraphs are what mattered.
randyzoopurple chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
so cool
Fallschirmjagergewehr chapter 33 . 8/15/2013
Good story. Well developed plot and better developing romance between Spike and Buffy. I thought it was a little long winded thoug - but not enough that I didn't enjoy it and keep reading.
Rasha007 chapter 32 . 8/15/2013
Oh, let me introduce Spike, the anonymous gentleman with a suspicious lack of reflection who rescued me in my fake story. You may recognize him from the times he terrorized your neighborhood, school, or local business

:-DDDD that was a good one! I was laughing so hard I had to stop reading to calm myself :-D
Abbie chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This is amazingly wrote, very intriguing. Can't wait to go on :D XD :3
writerdragonfly chapter 33 . 7/24/2013
Now that's a good freakin ending.
austexfan chapter 33 . 7/5/2013
Very great story! One of the best I've read. Definitely going on my favorites list. You captured the characters very well, had a very good plot, and a great ending! Everything that makes a good story. Thanks!
bip.pib.1 chapter 30 . 7/5/2013
"He's got a heart too. It didn't stop working... it just stopped beating."

This is probably THE BEST LINE that I ever read about Spike ! I mean, it is just ... 100% Spike !

Great story !
Guest chapter 28 . 7/4/2013
"Dude, he has to teach me how to accessorize."

Loved it !
FFLjm12B chapter 33 . 7/3/2013
Glad that you did the epilogue - it's a great addition and ending for your outstanding story. Looking forward to reading all of your works.
FFLjm12B chapter 32 . 7/2/2013