Reviews for Offers You Can't Refuse
Alottalove chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
Again another great chapter. Their casual banter is always a fav of mine. Laughed so hard at the laundry incident. The whole "stay up there, I'm not coming down" then both rushing to see whats up, was perfect.
Blade Redwind chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
Really good ending here. I like how he compared himself to Buffy without doing it directly. He acknowledged that he wouldn't be able to do it half way with her. Because she wouldn't want it that way. Very cool. Best part of the whole chapter.
sanityfair1 chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
Their game of chess was very amusing. I liked Spike's realization at the end.

SF
ginar369 chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
Even I know that isn't how you play chess and I can't play worth a damn! She actually let Spike near the washer?! Not that she's much better but still! They think she's knocked up! OMG That's just too damn funny. Giles friend thinks he married with a baby on the way. It's a comedy of errors and through the whole thing Spike and Buffy are starting to sizzle. The first kiss is going to be hot as hell. I can't wait!
omslagspapper chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
"Ewww! That's like- crimes against candy! Not cool, even for vampires."

crimes against candy hahahahahaha
you know what's a crime against candy? sugar daddies! that's not a candy, that's a torture.
LithiumReaper chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Okay, wow... O_O
Spike's going to help them?! This is about to get interesting!
LithiumReaper chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Eeeerrrmeeeehgeeeeerd! I always knew Travers was a bastard. For shame Wesley, FOR SHAME!
Seapea chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
All right! Giles is assembling the cavalry!
jackiemack916 chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
And the plot thickens. Dum dum duuuuuum.
Rachel chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
great chapter! please update soon!
haleycc chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
This chapter has its really funny parts, too! Love the scene with Spike shoplifting the candy bars and nail polish, and also the Spanish movie scenes!

Also, the sexual tension in this chapter between Buffy and Spike is killing me...in a very, very good way! :)
The Three March Hares chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
Wow, long chapter. Took me a bit to get through. Well good; Giles is getting the cavalry together,bitchy, girly-tweedman Travers is still clueless, and sparks are beginning to develop between our favorite duo. I love how you can write Spikes feelings toward Dry and Slayers/Buffy differently in each of your stories. I don't know how you do it, but then again, I don't know how math geniuses do it either, so I'll stop questioning now.
ginar369 chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
Go Wes with the subterfuge! He is getting really good at it. I love Giles on a rant. He went after Travers like a man possessed. Giles found some allies huh? He's going to need it. Travers is off his nut. I foresee a straight jacket in the man's future! Or at least an accidental death on the horizon for him. Once the rest of the council finds out what he is doing he is a goner. They won't be able to allow him to continue to live. He'll be too dangerous. A fatal car accident maybe? I wonder how willing to help Giles' new allies will be when they find out Spike killed those watchers? Hopefully when they learn the circumstances they won't go after him.

Joyce was perfect! I'm surprised she didn't grab her axe! So they aren't going to try to talk to Willow or Xander. That's good because I don't think they could keep up the pretense. They aren't that good at lying. Can I hope the council operatives working for Travers dust Angel? Because I wouldn't count on him not telling them that Giles asked him to hide Buffy away. They'll spin some story and Angel thinking he knows better will spill to 'Help' Buffy. Then Giles and the gang will be in more danger than they already are. All because Angel thinks he knows better than anyone. Plus if it gets out that she is with Spike? Holy crap Angel will go berserk! And probably get her killed.

Spike's concern for her goes beyond the bargain he made for Dru. He doesn't see it yet or won't admit to it but his words were very telling.

Oh they have got it bad. When innocent words take on naughty meanings your hooked. Spike is having second thoughts about curing Dru. There's an understanding happening between them. They don't like it and they don't want it. But it is happening. By time this is over that stupid "normal" crap Angel fed her will be long gone. Spike will help her find out who and what she really is. Buffy is figuring out that Spike loves. Loves like no other. Angel is the anomaly being unable to love without a soul. They are connecting in a way she never did with Angel. And I think Spike likes Buffy's brand of crazy more than Dru's. I don't think he'll be all that eager to cure her. He might do it just to give her that peace but not to win her back.
ShyL chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
Awesome chapter. Your writing, as always, is so intelligent and witty and emotional.

I love the character of Spike. He is what drew me in to BTVS and fanfiction a year ago. When I read your stories, I always end up loving the character just a little bit more.

I loved the confrontation in the woods when Spike ambushed Buffy. I thought the whole confrontation was brilliant...the point he was trying to make, the whole concept he was trying to show her...wow. I loved it.

"It's beautiful! You just topped Maria and Stefan's reunion!" Loved that line. :-)
Rosalea12 chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
Haha typical male/female conversation. Woman: Men are jerks! Man: What'd I do?! Haha classic. Love this story.
926 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 61 .. Last Next »