Reviews for Offers You Can't Refuse
ShyL chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
Ugh...Those pesky Larkins! Is it wrong that I just want Paul to smack Beth upside the head? And a big "Uh oh" because Geoff just refered to l his house guest as "Rupert Giles." Giles Johnson...Rupert Giles...Not good.
Rosalea12 chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
Every time the Larkins told Geoff something new I screamed "Oh shit, he's gonna figure it out!" The pregnancy thing is hilarious. And oh my goodness they're starting to he friends...or possibly more. (I totally did that in Wes's voice from the scene in Fredless btw) can't wait for more!
cavemenftw chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
"Rocking horse and... check mate?"

"Rupert Giles! You sneaky, tweedy dark horse!

To great lines for me.

Your banter has been top notch all throughout this fic. Buffy and Spike are in top form. And the reoccurring bits. The Spanish soap operas with the dictionary, Lawless Chess which seems to resemble a soap opera an "I hate the Larkins." there is just a ton of great reoccurring stuff here.

This chapter flew by for me. It was nothing but fun, almost day to day stuff and I was sorry when It had to end. As usual, I cannot wait for more.
ValidescopeWest chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
And the bread crumbs keep dropping. That Beth neighbor is going to get them found out.
jewel74 chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
The ending was very very beautiful.
To want something but to be unable to decide whether to act upon it or not. I think this is the dilemma that we all face at some point of our lives.
I am glad Spike understands that acting upon an "urge" immediately would not be such a good idea, even if desired by both parties. Because when you decide to cross the thin line between friendship and love, you need to have a really good justification to hold onto. Otherwise, the friendship will be ruined forever.
Alottalove chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
Again another great chapter. Their casual banter is always a fav of mine. Laughed so hard at the laundry incident. The whole "stay up there, I'm not coming down" then both rushing to see whats up, was perfect.
Blade Redwind chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
Really good ending here. I like how he compared himself to Buffy without doing it directly. He acknowledged that he wouldn't be able to do it half way with her. Because she wouldn't want it that way. Very cool. Best part of the whole chapter.
sanityfair1 chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
Their game of chess was very amusing. I liked Spike's realization at the end.

SF
ginar369 chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
Even I know that isn't how you play chess and I can't play worth a damn! She actually let Spike near the washer?! Not that she's much better but still! They think she's knocked up! OMG That's just too damn funny. Giles friend thinks he married with a baby on the way. It's a comedy of errors and through the whole thing Spike and Buffy are starting to sizzle. The first kiss is going to be hot as hell. I can't wait!
omslagspapper chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
"Ewww! That's like- crimes against candy! Not cool, even for vampires."

crimes against candy hahahahahaha
you know what's a crime against candy? sugar daddies! that's not a candy, that's a torture.
LithiumReaper chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Okay, wow... O_O
Spike's going to help them?! This is about to get interesting!
LithiumReaper chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Eeeerrrmeeeehgeeeeerd! I always knew Travers was a bastard. For shame Wesley, FOR SHAME!
Seapea chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
All right! Giles is assembling the cavalry!
jackiemack916 chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
And the plot thickens. Dum dum duuuuuum.
Rachel chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
great chapter! please update soon!
931 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 61 .. Last Next »