Reviews for Offers You Can't Refuse
Seapea chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
I'm truly loving Giles and Wesley here. And that was a sweet ending for the chapter.
Blade Redwind chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
It's jumpy in a good way. One moment I think I have them figured out and the next it's balls to the wall. Loved the last two chapters. Keep it up, Sweet.
Sirius120 chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Oh, this chapter is so melancholy... Touching, but depressing. I guess that's where they have to go, though, in order to let down their guard enough to reveal their true selves, right? The neighbors' visit was some good comedic relief. Now I'm hoping they drop by more often!
Alottalove chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
Awwww loved the end of the chappie. Its always the little things that Spike does. I think thats why I always loved his character, those tiny bits of humanity always burst forth.
ShyL chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
" "If they do a pyramid- I think it's highly inappropriate." " Lol. :-)

Loved the Spuffy interaction in this chapter.
SushiBar chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
Oooh Spike and Buffy cuddling... so adorable. I loved the two of them squabling over Spanish translations, so totally like them, always snarking at each other.
omslagspapper chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
oh snizzapppp, a comfort hug! hark, i see spuffy on the horizons.

"Well, hullo, Blueberry."
fave line right there.

also! claim word!
diebirchen chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
I'm really enjoying the story, but . . . am I the only one who thinks a completely healed and restored Drusilla would immediately head for a convent to spend the rest of her days in a nun's habit, doing good works, and repenting for her sins?
The Three March Hares chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
I love how 'enthusiastic' Spike gets when he's in a fight! Makes you want to cuddle him and join in the fun at the same time. Spike drawing his finger down his throat and mentioning feeding makes me think bad thoughts. *shiver*
Thanks for not drawing out the funeral. I'm all for sappiness at times, but now is not it. It was a fun chapter!
The Three March Hares chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Awkward much? They're so cute when that happens.
micmoc chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Wow, spike is just so lovable and romantic. Good thing buffy's starting to notice... Nice spin on that one huh - husband and wife, so sweet and funny. Nice touch!
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Woohooo! I see a little Spuffy action there! :) Update soon! I love this story! It's just too awesome for words. I can't believe Buffy called them a married couple. She could have said that he was her boyfriend, maybe her step something or brother in-law. :)) I think she secretly, somewhere deep down, chose that because she wanted to.
Spike loves sooooo much better than Angel! I can't wait to seem them turn into a romantic Spuffy. Right now they're kinda frienemies. :) Update soon! I can only hop around in anticipation for so long before people think I'm doing a potty dance.
touchthedark chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
I loved this chapter i loved how spike was talki g to buffy about dru. It is me i juat cant remember my password to get in my account :(
jackiemack916 chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
I love the hasty cover story followed by the bonding.
ValidescopeWest chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
They're moving right along. Crawling before they walk, emotionally wise. I wish had more chapters lol. I can wait :)
919 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »