Reviews for Offers You Can't Refuse
diebirchen chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
I'm really enjoying the story, but . . . am I the only one who thinks a completely healed and restored Drusilla would immediately head for a convent to spend the rest of her days in a nun's habit, doing good works, and repenting for her sins?
The Three March Hares chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
I love how 'enthusiastic' Spike gets when he's in a fight! Makes you want to cuddle him and join in the fun at the same time. Spike drawing his finger down his throat and mentioning feeding makes me think bad thoughts. *shiver*
Thanks for not drawing out the funeral. I'm all for sappiness at times, but now is not it. It was a fun chapter!
The Three March Hares chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Awkward much? They're so cute when that happens.
micmoc chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Wow, spike is just so lovable and romantic. Good thing buffy's starting to notice... Nice spin on that one huh - husband and wife, so sweet and funny. Nice touch!
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Woohooo! I see a little Spuffy action there! :) Update soon! I love this story! It's just too awesome for words. I can't believe Buffy called them a married couple. She could have said that he was her boyfriend, maybe her step something or brother in-law. :)) I think she secretly, somewhere deep down, chose that because she wanted to.
Spike loves sooooo much better than Angel! I can't wait to seem them turn into a romantic Spuffy. Right now they're kinda frienemies. :) Update soon! I can only hop around in anticipation for so long before people think I'm doing a potty dance.
touchthedark chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
I loved this chapter i loved how spike was talki g to buffy about dru. It is me i juat cant remember my password to get in my account :(
jackiemack916 chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
I love the hasty cover story followed by the bonding.
ValidescopeWest chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
They're moving right along. Crawling before they walk, emotionally wise. I wish had more chapters lol. I can wait :)
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
hehe, I can't wait for them to start romancing a little. I and a total Spuffy hog. :) I'll be reading the other chapter tonight! I can't wait for an update, either. I just can't stop reading this! :)))) Awesome!
omslagspapper chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
hahha "johnson giles" hahahha
Rachel chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
so excited the spuffiness is coming! i love them bickering like an actual married couple over their names and their wedding. so cute. reminded me of something blue. can't wait for the next one!
Draconi9 chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Really enjoying the story so far. One of the best parts of Spuffy is how they enjoy being snarky with each other, your story captures that beautifully. Looking forward 2 more.
Rosalea12 chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Aww there starting to be friends!
skeezixx chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Oh, oh. I knew that at some point Travers would have to realize that Buffy was alive but it was still a bit upsetting, especially as he'll be able to use magic to find her!

I was shocked (my jaw literally dropped) when Giles suggested the possibility of killing Faith! There's some interesting things at play here. Just how far can one ethically go to protect someone they love, especially when that person is capable of saving the world? I liked this exchange between Giles and Wes:

Giles nodded, unspeaking. "Perhaps when we're desperate- we're more ourselves than ever. Ha. Sad. At heart, I do deals with devils, I steal cars, I fake deaths, I endanger youngsters, I consider ending the life of someone I once I tried to help..."

"You protect an innocent woman, the world's champion, and spare as many people as much pain as you can." Wesley moved into the kitchen, began searching out tea things. "You have dark thoughts, just like all of us."

Liked seeing Spike and Buffy spar together and that she enjoyed not having to hold back. Also liked the touching conversation between Willow and Buffy and I'm glad that you keep throwing in small reminders about all the others who died during the fight at graduation. I feel so bad for Willow and Xander since they have to hide all this from their partners. Hope things don't go badly for them because of it.

I like the connections being made between Buffy's reaction to her failure and Spike's memories of his mom and was thrilled to see that their fights are evolving to a more personal level. They definitely know exactly what to say to hurt the other the most, which shows how similar they really are.

The scene with the Larkins was too cute, and I really enjoyed the Spuffy conversations afterwards. They've definitely reach a new step in their relationship. Curious as to why Spike said he used past tense and said he "loved the girl." Just a slip? Had to laugh when he kept trying to change their names.

Glad you are taking time to develop the story and their relationship before adding any smut scenes, but thanks for the image of Spike wearing nothing but tight, wet jeans! ;)
jewel74 chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
The big brother of the deer! See, Spike is sharing my concern about the forest animals.
A suburb is not a suburb when you do not socialize with your neighbors. So, they are going to act like a couple, and do couply things.. like.. well, I do not want to imagine anything.. yet. I know you will find a way to surprise me again.. and again.. and again.
912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »