Reviews for Offers You Can't Refuse
The Three March Hares chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Ok, I just googled Bovril, and I got to say that Brittish food sucks. Ewww.

I can't wait to see their sparring session. I'm sure absurdities will ensue.
Blade Redwind chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
What you did in living conditions is really reflective here. I love that same sense of camaraderie. It's fun to read, especially the bits with Giles. I felt sorry for him getting all those calls. Knowing you, they've got to have a moment coming the chapter next or after. I can't wait.
jackiemack916 chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Yeah, so excited to read two chapters in one day. And another great one!
jackiemack916 chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
That was so hilarious! After the emotions from the last chapter, this was a very fun lift.
Embers and Flame chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
I've gotta say that Giles making them do the list was genius. Although I doubt that it will make them instant friends I think it will help them view each other as individuals. Not just by their titles- slayer and vampire. Thank you for sharing so frequently.
ginar369 chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
I was laughing out loud! Giles really knows how to get to them doesn't he! Threaten the clothes and the eye. The list was the funniest thing ever. The two of them fighting and tattling to Giles was priceless. Reminded me of my kids when they were little.

I know they don't see it yet, the fire that they have? Buffy didn't have that with Angel and Spike really didn't have that with Dru. That passion is important and when it finally bursts free I just hope it happens somewhere other than the house. Cause I don't think the house would survive!
cavemenftw chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
OK, so stage set, along with a few chuckles.

I am feeling concise at the moment.
hbmckidd chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Love the humor...only Spike would get beating up by a deer!
Rachel chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Can I just say I love how awesome you are about updating?! It's fabulous to have an author with a great story who doesn't leave me hanging. ] Can't wait for the next one.
Blade Redwind chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
I really, really, really like this set up. It's believable. The conversation between Giles and Angel is something I could clearly see happening on the show. Giles consideration for Spike even, a deal with devil, was something I could see happening under this level of heat.

So far I'm really enjoying it. I can't really wait to see how it progresses.
micmoc chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Oh, the build up is killing me. More please:-) tnx!
Sirius120 chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Hmm... Short but lively chapter. You are on fire with the humor in this story! The recap of Spike taking on the buck was priceless, as was the banter regarding Buffy's (lack of) driving skills. And the last scene, comparing Buffy and Dru, was such a tender moment-the beginning of the comparisons and revelations regarding their exes. I can't wait to see what happens to them in this idyllic hideout. I hope Wesley is able to distract Travers for a long, but it's very entertaining to watch this drama unfold...
ShyL chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Oh my! I am a broken record again, but I soooo love this. The chemistry between Spike and Buffy is wonderful and their snarking is spot on.

This chapter was overflowing with lol moments. I loved this exchange:

"Alright. There is one more thing Ineed to know. Listen very carefully."

"Okay..." Buffy distractedly looked at the myriad of road signs, trying to pick up the proper route.

"Do you have a stake?"

And this line was perfect:

"Is it possible to die and end up in that painter guy's head?" :-)
The Three March Hares chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
I get that feeling every time when I enter my super religious mother-in-law's house: I don't belong here...
Spike stomped on by Bambi. *snort*
Rosalea12 chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
So how much fighting before the smooching? Haha
924 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »