Reviews for Offers You Can't Refuse
Blade Redwind chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
I really, really, really like this set up. It's believable. The conversation between Giles and Angel is something I could clearly see happening on the show. Giles consideration for Spike even, a deal with devil, was something I could see happening under this level of heat.

So far I'm really enjoying it. I can't really wait to see how it progresses.
micmoc chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Oh, the build up is killing me. More please:-) tnx!
Sirius120 chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Hmm... Short but lively chapter. You are on fire with the humor in this story! The recap of Spike taking on the buck was priceless, as was the banter regarding Buffy's (lack of) driving skills. And the last scene, comparing Buffy and Dru, was such a tender moment-the beginning of the comparisons and revelations regarding their exes. I can't wait to see what happens to them in this idyllic hideout. I hope Wesley is able to distract Travers for a long, but it's very entertaining to watch this drama unfold...
ShyL chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Oh my! I am a broken record again, but I soooo love this. The chemistry between Spike and Buffy is wonderful and their snarking is spot on.

This chapter was overflowing with lol moments. I loved this exchange:

"Alright. There is one more thing Ineed to know. Listen very carefully."

"Okay..." Buffy distractedly looked at the myriad of road signs, trying to pick up the proper route.

"Do you have a stake?"

And this line was perfect:

"Is it possible to die and end up in that painter guy's head?" :-)
The Three March Hares chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
I get that feeling every time when I enter my super religious mother-in-law's house: I don't belong here...
Spike stomped on by Bambi. *snort*
Rosalea12 chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
So how much fighting before the smooching? Haha
mike13z50 chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Ooooh. "So sweet of you to wait up for me, Slayer." He tossed out with a fake-sugar tone. "Makes me feel all warm and snuggly." Dru never waited up. Not once.

They are so cute together, and he is starting to appreciate her already.

I don't know how you write so many good stories, but please don't stop.
Alottalove chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Lmao over the "When Bambi Attacks". Your fics are always phenomenal and I eagerly await the next update. thanx
omslagspapper chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
o spike and his wistful smiles lol
ginar369 chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Tons of stuff in this chapter. I hope I got it all. Okay Buffy driving on a deserted highway late at night. Scary but I could deal. Buffy driving during rush hour traffic in a city? OMG HOLY SHIT! I'm right there with you Spike asking for a stake.

Poor Giles he is so tired he forgot the password! He almost had Joyce thinking Buffy really died. Get some sleep old man. I can't believe he forgot the invite! Okay yeah I can imagine he forgot. Really busy planning to stop an apocalypse a death and an escape. Things get missed, but nice save in the end. Poor Joyce, she is so confused. Her world turned upside down and sideways and she doesn't know what to do anymore. Xander and Willow are just too much. Xander isn't immune to bullets or demons so really not much help for Buffy. And Willow with the babbling!

Travers is certifiable. Is he that stupid that he doesn't realize that it might be Faith that needs to die not Buffy to call a new girl? I don't know if that is how you are going to play this out or not. But he wants to kill two teenage girls. I hope they fry him.

Spike deer hunting was too funny. The big bad got knocked around by a deer! Okay by a buck and they can do some damage, seriously.

I give it a few days before they are trashing that house. They are trapped in suburban hell. The fights should be epic! Grocery shopping Spuffy style, that should be interesting. It was nice to see Buffy waiting up for him though. She'd never admit (not at this point) but it was kind of sweet.

Loved this chapter, it was funny, a little teary and great dialog!
ValidescopeWest chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
This sounds so much like a setup for dissapointment where Spike and Dru are concerned. I'm glad Buffy and Spike put down ground rules and seem to be getting along for the most part. Travers is insane and scary. Love the story.
Touch The Dark chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Haha spike hunting deer too funny :) amazing chapter. Can totally picture them playing monopoly
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Spike, I know you don't know it yet, but Dru is not the girl for you! Buffy is. :)
Wonderful update! I am totally in love with this story! It rock. You rock.
Update soon! I love reading new chapters. And, if you could possibly make this story go on forever? Yup, that would great. :)) And one more time. AWESOME! Update please! And awesome again.
Embers and Flame chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Yea another chapter so soon after the last. I was wondering how you were going to get Spike into the house once they got there. But you had that covered. Thank you for sharing your stories with everyone.
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
No! There's no more to read yet! I am so sad! You MUST update! I love this story! I have laughed, teared up and growled in frustration with all of the characters. I love this so much. UPDATE PLEASE!
930 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »