Reviews for Offers You Can't Refuse
Sirius120 chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Love the scene of Buffy driving! Anything that scares Spike that much is a force to be reckoned with, LOL. It's good to see Spike is already sensitive to Buffy's emotional outbursts (he's such a softie!). That should make for an interesting adventure. Looking forward to more scenes from this thousand mile roadtrip.
Rachel chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
So happy for the update! This is such a great story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! ]
cavemenftw chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Willow breaking down, Xander freaking out, and it's Cordelia that had me tearing up. Great job with that scene.

"Breaking rocks in the hot sun...". That was apropos of nothing, I just love that song.

And lastly yeah, Buffy driving equals hilarious. Spike teaching/yelling equals hilarious-er.

I have said it before, but I love the whole set up for this so far.
micmoc chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Ha ha. You write so well as always..They are so very much in character...and hey are so cute together :-). Well done! Thanks!
Seapea chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
"Don't waste the time, I'll threaten myself later."

Best line ever.
The Three March Hares chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Wow...after all that, I can only say that...Oz talked! He usually never gets to talk. *kinda miss Seth Green's voice in my head*

I'm rather supprised that Spike is being the mature one in this adventure. "Poor man in the Honda" never though pre-soul Spike (or even post-soul) would say that. Buffy's terrifying driving must have caused his unlife to flash before his eyes.
ShyL chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Great chapter. Loved how well Giles, Willow, and Xander played their roles at the news of Buffy's apparent death. They were so passionate and emotional...very convincing.
jewel74 chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
I never realized how meaningful the major's speech had been, until today.
Oh, Sweet, you always get me in one way or another.. "What is a journey?...it is what happens on the way.." Exactly. The journey has started in the form of a road trip in your story. I love road trips :)
Embers and Flame chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Love it. Spike trying to teach Buffy to drive...that's scary. Lol. At least they seem to be resigned to get along as best as they can. Thank you for posting so frequently.
mike13z50 chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
It never made sense to me that Buffy couldn't learn to drive, seemed to perpetuate the stereotype about women being bad drivers as well. Very nice of Spike to teach her to drive, and look they are being almost civil. Enjoy this little detour from Unknown :)
ginar369 chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
This was freaking awesome! Love the fight scene with the mayor. It was perfectly executed. Poor Mr. Berkley but at least his car died in a noble sacrifice. How many people can say that? Xander and Willow were perfect. Giles was great swapping plates. Bit of a misspent youth?

Damn Spike, teaching Buffy to drive? Does he have a death wish? It is a well documented fact the Buffster cannot drive. Very bad things happen. I give it a few more hours until one of them snaps and throws a punch. Neither one of them likes to be cooped up and they grate on each other's nerves.

The last bit made me laugh after the emotions of graduation.
omslagspapper chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
"Switch back, switch back." hehehhehehee

it's always best to have ones first learning to drive experience on the highway at night haha
jewel74 chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Oh Giles, do you ever rest?
I like your version of Giles a lot more than the TV show version. He is sharper, always has a purpose, more understanding, never runs away..
Can I assume that the build up is over with this chapter and our dear Spike is ready to meet his dream woman?..the real one of course.
teddybear-514 chapter 3 . 10/24/2012