Reviews for Offers You Can't Refuse
Embers and Flame chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Love it. Spike trying to teach Buffy to drive...that's scary. Lol. At least they seem to be resigned to get along as best as they can. Thank you for posting so frequently.
mike13z50 chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
It never made sense to me that Buffy couldn't learn to drive, seemed to perpetuate the stereotype about women being bad drivers as well. Very nice of Spike to teach her to drive, and look they are being almost civil. Enjoy this little detour from Unknown :)
ginar369 chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
This was freaking awesome! Love the fight scene with the mayor. It was perfectly executed. Poor Mr. Berkley but at least his car died in a noble sacrifice. How many people can say that? Xander and Willow were perfect. Giles was great swapping plates. Bit of a misspent youth?

Damn Spike, teaching Buffy to drive? Does he have a death wish? It is a well documented fact the Buffster cannot drive. Very bad things happen. I give it a few more hours until one of them snaps and throws a punch. Neither one of them likes to be cooped up and they grate on each other's nerves.

The last bit made me laugh after the emotions of graduation.
omslagspapper chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
"Switch back, switch back." hehehhehehee

it's always best to have ones first learning to drive experience on the highway at night haha
jewel74 chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Oh Giles, do you ever rest?
I like your version of Giles a lot more than the TV show version. He is sharper, always has a purpose, more understanding, never runs away..
Can I assume that the build up is over with this chapter and our dear Spike is ready to meet his dream woman?..the real one of course.
teddybear-514 chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Wow! Such a cool idea!
kelticmoon chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
very intrigued
skeezixx chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Liked the conversation between Willow, Xander, Joyce, Buffy, and Giles. You do a great job with keeping everyone in character and I particularly liked the jokes you threw in with Xander. It was nice to have some comic relief in an otherwise sad scene.

Loved seeing Giles go about stealing a car and fanagling an invite to his friends house!

I'm thrilled that Spike is the "early" Spike who doesn't give a second though about killing someone to get money, food, and a car. The Spuffy scenes are going to be a lot of fun and this chapter definitely helped build up the anticipation.

I LOVED the scene when Giles tells Buffy that she will be with Spike. The whole thing was really well done and the way he told her was just too funny! Kiss the librarian mug! Ha, Ha! Liked that the scene ended on a sentimental note and that Buffy knows that Angel wasn't willing to help her.

Liked the ending of Spike thinking about this dream women. Great way to end the chapter. Really love this story so far!
rororogers chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
I'm loving this so far. YOu always come up with the best ideas.
ShyL chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
I am love, love, loving this. Your wit is so entertaining as always. There were sooooo many lines I loved throughout the whole chapter. The entire exchange when Giles revealed the bodyguard's identity was hilarious...My very simple choice for lol line: "I believe he prefers if you just call him Spike."
micmoc chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Great plot! Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter. I am so excited!
Cold Flash chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Yeah, Spike without the chip playing B*tch doesn't interest me in the slightest, Another story that makes me regret the Spuffy fandom.
Touch The Dark chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Wow thia is amazing! Really well written
NausicA chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Wow! Really glad I made time to catch up with your writing. This is absolutely amazing so far, especially since you always stay so true to character yet still find the creativity to go beyond and make it solid and convincing. Looks like we're all in for a treat with this story.
Embers and Flame chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
I loved this chapter. Getting to see how they all were preparing for graduation was cool. And poor Giles trying to plan for Buffy and Spike to leave on top of that. I can't wait for your next update.
912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »