Reviews for Offers You Can't Refuse
ScoobyDawn chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
I totally see how this deal appeals to Spike and has caught his poetic/romantic side but even he realises really that he is superimposing a person on Dru that he has no reason to believe she will be, not beyond his dreams that it would be true anyway. I hope he doesn't get too crushed on the route to the Spuffy goodness.

Really enjoying this fic.
Baphrosia chapter 33 . 3/1/2013
Another wonderful story! It took me a good two days of reading, which was perfect because I've been sick and not feeling like doing anything else. :)

Things I love about this story (and pretty much all your stories!): Believable progression to early season Spuffy, great character voices, laugh OUT LOUD dialogue, moments that brought me to tears. There were a lot of great little moments, but Jonathan calling after Buffy returns home gets to me (I LOVE Jonathan!). Spike getting his butt kicked by the deer was awesome, as well as Spike hunting ungulates in general - and Buffy going between squeamish and understanding.

There were tons and tons more but the germs are melting my brain, although not quite like Buffy's. Thanks for another great story!
lynnalso chapter 32 . 2/28/2013
Loved every word and thank you- I have been reading it obsessively...
onefidget chapter 33 . 2/28/2013
another amazing story. you are a wonderful writer an one of my favorites. i loved the twists and travers got what he deserved. the epilogue were perfect for the story.
alexiarrose chapter 33 . 2/28/2013
Damn. I can't remember if I reviewed the last chapter or not. Major life suckage lately. If not, please know I loved them both. Quite the fitting end for Travers. This one took turns I didn't expect, but still were very intriguing. Dru's such a tragic figure. One Angel deserved eunuch status for. I imagined her stumbling into the sun, but I think I like your way better - the power, strength and self-determination she reclaimed after being broken for so long. So thanks for the epilogue, from a reader who always wants to see what's next. :)
tawny chapter 33 . 2/27/2013
Nice epilogue! But does this mean no sequel? I love your sequels :)
Jhiz chapter 33 . 2/27/2013
Tying Drusilla in at the end was a great touch to complete the tale. I am happy she was able to find her peace. Thank you so much for sharing this story. It was great fun to read; I enjoyed it immensely.
Jhiz chapter 31 . 2/27/2013
I liked that Wesley found his "balls" and saved Faith. Her being impressed that he stole the car and the thoughts on it were really easy to imagine in Faith's voice.
Jhiz chapter 23 . 2/27/2013
Hmm, I almost feel worse for Spike than I do for Buffy. She might be going insane but Spike has to watch it and feel it and above all recognize it since he has seen it in Dru. This is so tension inducing. I love it.
Jhiz chapter 20 . 2/27/2013
Cool incurable potion to be used against Buffy which can then be linked to a cure you envisioned earlier. I love how meticulously you are at developing the relationship between Spike and Buffy. It isn't perfect immediately. This really seems like the way a lasting relationship builds. I also like that they have less and less thoughts about their "true loves" as the story progresses.
Jhiz chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
spike, beaten by a deer... *laugh*
Jhiz chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Even before I liked Spike as more than an amazing villain, I really thought Angel was a "wanker" for putting his own needs before the girl he supposedly loved more than life itself. You completely nailed that sentiment in the interaction with Giles and Angel.

I also loved the exchange between the eight bullies and Spike. I really can see the "evil" him reacting in just this manner even though what he was doing wasn't evil in regards to Buffy's safety.

Thank you so much for sharing your considerable skills!
zanthinegirl chapter 33 . 2/25/2013
Awwe. I like the way you tied up Drusilla's story; nicely done. And Wes & Faith, and Angel & Cordelia. This has been a very satisfying story! And I'll be back to read more of your stuff; it looks like you've written quite a bit!
zanthinegirl chapter 32 . 2/25/2013
Aww. Nice ending; you've tied up the loose ends pretty well. SPike's thought's on poor Drusilla work for me.
zanthinegirl chapter 24 . 2/25/2013
I'm pretty sure I see how that "eye of sanity" thingy is going to be used. Great Crazy though!
926 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »