Reviews for Offers You Can't Refuse
Beige Flicka chapter 33 . 2/23/2013
This must be the first time I've read Drusilla as sane and she was almost frightening! But probably more misunderstood than Angel, I'd love to read more of her like that..

Yay for a little Faith and Wes too, I'm really curious what they had to go through to get into that stage of their relationship, knowing Faith, it couldn't have been an easy ride, plus I can't help but think that Wes could've easily made things difficult as well?

It's sad that this journey is over, but what a ride it was, thank you so much for sharing it with us! :)
touchthedark chapter 33 . 2/21/2013
ita me i loved it was amazing! whats the next story?
WayWard Childe chapter 30 . 2/22/2013
What a fantastic story, just came across it and even though I'm usually more of a Spike/Willow, Spike/Tara, Spike/Cordelia, kinda guy. You totally right a great Spuffy, Of course it's season 3 Buffy when she wasn't a bi...Love this story can't wait for the next update!
Seapea chapter 33 . 2/22/2013
I enjoyed the tying of loose ends. This has been quite a ride. Hope you have more ideas in your mind for our Buffy and Spike.
Sirius120 chapter 33 . 2/22/2013
I am so happy you wrote this epilogue! While I was satisfied with how 32 ended, I can never get enough of your stories! I hope you realize that you could write several spin offs from this chapter alone.

Did I mention that Travers' fate is completely creepy? Because it is. I'm glad we have closed that door.

So Faith and Wesley are awesome! Faith's (temporary) physical weakness is the only way to break down her walls. She would never admit to needing his help, and she would have run away from him immediately if not sooner. Wesley is starting to develop that hard edge we see in the Angel series, which is an absolute necessity when dealing with her. When they show up in LA, they are a perfectly matched set. I love their willingness to go all out for one another, and their constant awareness of each other's mortality tugs at the heart strings. I would love to see what brought them to this point, among other things.

For the Scoobies, I love that Spike is readily accepted into the gang. Within a year, Willow is spending time alone with him, and in two years, he's integrated into the normal banter. And Joyce is still alive! I would have liked a little more clarity on the status of relationship with Giles, but I can live with this.

It's interesting that you brought Angel and Cordy together. They had such minor parts in this, and I'm so curious to know how their relationship progressed, as their story line obviously separate from Wesley's.

And finally, Dru finds her peace and reclaims vengeance. Man, she's a complex character. It's a shame that she kills herself, but I would rather it be her than Wesley, that's for sure.

Ok, so I do have one question. It seems there is no Dawn in this story. I've noticed that you tend to include her or Joyce, but usually not both. Is there a reason why? I'm just being curious, I promise I'm not complaining :-)
Sirius120 chapter 32 . 2/22/2013
Again, I love seeing Wesley step into his own. Seriously, he's not even in the chapter, and he steals the opening scene! And then Joyce steals the next one for punching out the reporter! Classic Joyce moment.

I love that you deflected the gang's attention from ther momentary focus on Faith's escape. Giles was right; it's no different than what he did for Buffy, and they don't even know half the story yet. I'm glad they were able to let it go. Buffy and Giles' conversation was also touching. I love that stuffy Giles was discussing emotions! But more than that, he is able to see pepole for who they are, for better or worse. He is a true Watcher in this story, observing all these personal transformations happening around him.

And I have to say, I love the complexity of the conversations in this story. I mean, there are so many story lines intertwined, and yet, paradoxically, everything simply makes sense. Spike is able to be incredibly honest and state that he does miss Dru, and Buffy is able to accept that and not feel like he's settling for her. For me, real love is about accepting your past and acknowledging that it has brought you to this present. God bless this broken road, as it were.
mike13z50 chapter 33 . 2/22/2013
These were my two favorite bits:

"Close for us. Way we move." His pelvis moved to emphasize his words. It rolled. It insinuated and invited. "Wanna make it home, Baby?"

"Needs heavy curtains." Buffy ran her hands longingly over his chest and stopped at the belt.

"Needs a woman's touch." He hinted, his own hands lingering on her hips.

"I told her I'd call her at- three point four! A three point four! What is that, a B? Solid B, init?"

"Yes! The English paper you wrote for her must've-"

"I didn't write that paper! I thought you did."

"I didn't either."

"She did it on her own! Bless her little birdbrain!" Spike roughly hugged the witch in front of him and picked up the phone.
Embers and Flame chapter 33 . 2/22/2013
I loved this epilogue. You tied up the loose ends beautifully. Thank you so much for sharing.
Kathryn Merlin chapter 33 . 2/22/2013
I'm glad you posted the epilogue! I really enjoyed the parts about Drusilla, and how she finally got some peace. But I also liked how you didn't make her "good" because she wasn't getting a soul, just healing her mind.
Neinka chapter 33 . 2/22/2013
I finally found time to finish reading your story. It was awesome ride! I loved it all! And I am so happy and grateful that Buffy fandom is far from dead and there are still people like you who write wonderful Spuffy stories. Thank you so much for many entertaining hours you gave me with this story :)
Slayergirl chapter 33 . 2/22/2013
Ahhhhhhhh... definitely worth the read!
SushiBar chapter 33 . 2/22/2013
I'm so happy you posted an epiloque, Ioved the little glimpses into their lives and bonus for Wes and Faith being sort of together, that was really interesting to read.
ginar369 chapter 33 . 2/22/2013
I think I like the new head of the council. He doesn't seem the type to withhold info when they need it like Travers. You never know with the council, they seem to like the power they have. He could have been just as bad or worse than Travers. Adam is gone and so is Glory! See what the right intel at the right time can do.

Giles and Joyce are so cute together! Buffy and Spike are still go going strong and everyone is okay with it.

I'm so glad to see Dru found Spike's present. It was Dru that Buffy was talking about. She was the one who would visit that particular church and cemetery. They picked a perfect place to leave it for her. Angel was right she was his worst crime. The fact that he never put her out of the misery he created compounded that crime.

So Cordy and Angel found each other. Perfect timing too. It kept her from becoming vamp chow for Russell.

Wes and Faith are funny. They seem to have found a place in the world for themselves together and they seem happy with each other.
jewel74 chapter 33 . 2/22/2013
Yes, I wondered indeed, and now that I know what happens next, I am happy for everyone, especially for Spike :)
Perfectly wrapped up, as always.
jewel74 chapter 32 . 2/22/2013
Happy ending! Yaaay :)
For a small moment I thought maybe you would end it with Spike taking the ring and going after Druscilla! Thank God you are you, one of us, a Spuffy lover :))
And let us not forget to mention our villain, Travers' final punishment. Elegantly designed and beautifully written.. like everything you create.
Thanks for sharing.