Reviews for Survivor's Guilt
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Sam's incomplete story. That's one way of putting it. Sometimes it really feels like the writers don't like Sam. It's perplexing. So thank you for this. It is excellent. I love the way you wrote it. So engaging with the back and forth and A for Sam whump. xo
(Formerly Stoney Angel)
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Would love a sequel, wish the show had done it this way, the way they did it, it made Sam look selfish. I'm a Sam girl and think they should have made him NON-selfish. :) Would love to see a sick Sam to come. :) Thanks so much! Nicole
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Uggh Geez.. You just made me freakin cry! This is so, SO REAL.. These sorts of scenarios is what I picture being the REAL reason Sam didn't look for Dean.. GOD this is stuff we need to see on the show!
lillelouis chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Squii! :D More AU S8's, please?
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I would love it if something like this did happen.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This was great!

And I can kinda imagine that Sam's break from hunting was more than just wanting to get away from everything.

I'd love to read a follow-up to this.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
You know, this is one of those stories that leaves the reader with the feeling of completion. It's like soothing medicine to a fevered mind. And I have no doubt that as soon as Sam is well, Dean will rush them down to Texas to get Riot. The boys need a dog, anyway. Dogs make great security alarms. Your flashbacks were well placed and to my delight, you explained the situation through the character rather than the narrative, so you get kudos for that. :)
Thank you for this really good story.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Good story.
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I agree with you 100%. Great story. I need more Sammy back-story on the show. I mean, Sam went to hell and endured so much last season, Dean can't cut him a break? Sorry, my frustration is showing...
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
*wibbles* I think the shows writers need to take notes from you! This is ingenious! I loved the boys sparring in the field. Dean's viciousness was completely spot on. Alarming as it was to behold, you deftly captured the raw, frenetic rage that is Dean these days. Nicely done!
And Sam. His backstory broke my heart. I can't accept that Sam did nothing to find Dean; that he just walked away from it all. I needed more! I like that Sam blew up Sucrocorp but didn't escape unscathed. Your little story definitely gave my brain something to happily chew and mull on for a while. Beautifully done!
The Slightly Demented chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. This would be such a good explanation for why Sammy couldn't look for Dean. I hated hearing that he didn't look for his brother. But who knows, maybe as the season progresses, we'll find out more
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This was great! I was hoping someone would write something like this as an explanation for Sam's behavior. Thanks!