Reviews for Captive Honor
Edwina B. Karch chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Beautiful work, well written and thought out. Perfect depiction of the characters. I enjoyed it immensely thank you. Keep writing
cikorka chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I enjoyed this story very much and am looking forward to your other stories. :-)
snapemartyr chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This story was elegantly written, with a depth to the character relationships that maintained strong parallels with the original. The complex characters layers and the dynamic way in which Severus was portrayed- through several students- was quite enlightening. There was a sense of realism and empathy in this piece which made it truly inspiring. I actually enjoyed it so much, that I was prompted to work on my own Snape and Harry stories through the wonderful expanse of emotion it offered. Thanks so much for rich, full, and regalling piece. I look forward to reading more of your work.

SM
GregoryWilson chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Made me cry the second time I read it too. I just want to snuggle Severus.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Aww! This is very heartwarming! XD
Madlenita chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I couldn't stop reading... I love this story, idea with Hogwart as living creature who wants Severus as Headmaster... Just so good...
Really thank you for this story...
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Well written. Very touching tale that almost left me in tears.
2222alicia2222 chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
Best story ever!
bookivore chapter 18 . 11/14/2012
I hate to say it, because I love the idea of Snape surviving and being accepted, but the one note that is missing in the push to get Severus to stay as Headmaster is any acknowledgment in his own mind that he loves Hogwarts, or has fond memories of interactions with the staff pre-DH, or anything other than bad memories of the previous year and dread that people will hate him. It makes it feel rather like he is being moved around like a puppet some more, in this case 'for his own good', but without having decided anything himself other than he might as well give in. I would recommend when you are showing the main character's POV that you show both sides of any indecision he is going through, it adds a huge amount of depth.
Chronos guardian chapter 18 . 11/10/2012
My god I almost cried when I read this. It's so moving and I honestly feel this was probably what it would have been like for him. Thank you for putting so much depth to his wonderful character.
helga1967 chapter 18 . 11/10/2012
A awesone end. The love, and true gaining over all. I will like that in real life, the people be so forgetfull of the past and permit hear the resons.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/8/2012
brilliant story!
AmShe256 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
If the rating is M you should probably change it in the summary. That's the first glimsp that most get. If they don't bother to read the authors note(which many don't) then they may be getting into something they were not expecting.
mzperx chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
This was beautifull! I hope that you will write many more of these storyes in the future!
CaeruleanBalance chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT!
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »