Reviews for Captive Honor
Madlenita chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I couldn't stop reading... I love this story, idea with Hogwart as living creature who wants Severus as Headmaster... Just so good...
Really thank you for this story...
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Well written. Very touching tale that almost left me in tears.
2222alicia2222 chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
Best story ever!
bookivore chapter 18 . 11/14/2012
I hate to say it, because I love the idea of Snape surviving and being accepted, but the one note that is missing in the push to get Severus to stay as Headmaster is any acknowledgment in his own mind that he loves Hogwarts, or has fond memories of interactions with the staff pre-DH, or anything other than bad memories of the previous year and dread that people will hate him. It makes it feel rather like he is being moved around like a puppet some more, in this case 'for his own good', but without having decided anything himself other than he might as well give in. I would recommend when you are showing the main character's POV that you show both sides of any indecision he is going through, it adds a huge amount of depth.
Chronos guardian chapter 18 . 11/10/2012
My god I almost cried when I read this. It's so moving and I honestly feel this was probably what it would have been like for him. Thank you for putting so much depth to his wonderful character.
helga1967 chapter 18 . 11/10/2012
A awesone end. The love, and true gaining over all. I will like that in real life, the people be so forgetfull of the past and permit hear the resons.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/8/2012
brilliant story!
AmShe256 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
If the rating is M you should probably change it in the summary. That's the first glimsp that most get. If they don't bother to read the authors note(which many don't) then they may be getting into something they were not expecting.
mzperx chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
This was beautifull! I hope that you will write many more of these storyes in the future!
CaeruleanBalance chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT!
SnappySeverus chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
Wow, i love it:-) This is the best FF I have ever read concerning HP :D
Saramagician chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
Wow! It was wonderful! I couldn't wait to read next chapter, even for several second to send a review! I loved it!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
A really great story and for it I give you:
Two golden stars, three silver and four bronze stars.

Hope to see more of your work one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.
Zireael07 chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
Love the story. Brilliant!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/31/2012
Great, great, great! This story has been one of my favorites!
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »