Reviews for Captive Honor
mzperx chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
This was beautifull! I hope that you will write many more of these storyes in the future!
DaniCali chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT!
SnappySeverus chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
Wow, i love it:-) This is the best FF I have ever read concerning HP :D
Saramagician chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
Wow! It was wonderful! I couldn't wait to read next chapter, even for several second to send a review! I loved it!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
A really great story and for it I give you:
Two golden stars, three silver and four bronze stars.

Hope to see more of your work one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.
Zireael07 chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
Love the story. Brilliant!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/31/2012
Great, great, great! This story has been one of my favorites!
asiacheetah chapter 13 . 10/30/2012
This Severus-centric chapter with the view of the confrontation from his perspective is just heartbreaking and made me cry. He really was the bravest man of the entire series.
Ceobhran chapter 16 . 10/30/2012
Loving the story (and the million updates today!)
One critique in this last chapter-was kind of expecting more of a reason for the "we want you not harry to be godfather" thing. Seemed a bit weak with no support...
Can't wait for the update :)
Guest chapter 16 . 10/30/2012
Please post again soon.
Pheonix2125 chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
great chapter! I can so see Sev doing that but didn't he forget Neville? He still has all his memories of Sev being nice and i bet he would find Harry going back to hating Sev kinda weird. I can't wait to see what you are going to do and dang! even if Albus is doing this to help Sev what a manipulative prick! me and him would so have some problems. loved it :)
Zireael07 chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
Love the chapter! Brilliant!
Saramagician chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Oh! Update soooon, I can't wait for next chapter!
mzperx chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
yust beautyfull!
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
I feel terrible thinking of Snape, all alone in his dungeons, wishing for company. I'm glad Harry's so stubborn!
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »