Reviews for Captive Honor
Saramagician chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Wow! It was wonderful! I don't understand Dumbledor's motive for doing these, but I like that Severus has some one to care for him! I like to see Severus's reaction when he wake up! Update sooooooooon...
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Can't wait for you to finish this!
Pheonix2125 chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
ooo something original :) I love how you added Ron and Hermione in that part cuz usually people just do harry. lol Albus' manipulation cracked me up so much loved the story.
Zireael07 chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Love the chapter. Brilliant!
hazeldragon chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
I'm glad that Dumbledore is trying to promote an understanding between Sev and Harry. The trio also displayed a nurturing side towards Snape which was sweet. Showing that Legilimency is actually very painful will help Harry to realise that Snape was lenient with him.
Pheonix2125 chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
0.o I absolutely love it! D great story
hazeldragon chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Good chapter. I'm glad to see a gentler side of Sev. I was a bit surprised to read that Sev was looking out for Neville, because of a promise he made to his parents. I always thought that one of the reasons he hated Nev so much in the books was because he wished that Nev was the Chosen One. Thus Lily would still be alive.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
I am in love with this so far hope you update soon again :)
Saramagician chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Wow! I liked it very much! Update soon, can't wait for next chapter, update soooooooon...
mzperx chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Thanks to you so quickly uploaded the next chapter. I like this very much. Sorry but my english is very bad, so I can not write you more.
mzperx chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
huh, its a great and interessing story, please hurry with the next chapter!
Saramagician chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Oh, My god! Update soon, Update soon, I can't wait for next chapter, Update sooooooooooooooooon...
hazeldragon chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Great chapter! Looking forward to the next one.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4