Reviews for The First Time
This is really good
Gigi256 chapter 3 . 3/6
Great job. This was a super sweet story and I appreciate all the plot you put into three chapters.
Tea4e chapter 3 . 3/2
Love this modern Everlark story; realistic story of a long distance relationship.
Kpfan72491 chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Aww such an amazing story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Easily my favorite everlark fic of all time. So realistic and relatable and the humor was spot on. Please visit this story again with an epilogue
Chocolatemusic chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
I love this fic, and I've just now realized I should really review to tell you that. I read it whenever I come across it, and I love it every time. I love this Katniss, who is simultaneously so stubborn and so vulnerable. I love the way you make her think, the way you describe her reasoning and her actions. I love the very true depiction of the trials of long distance relationships and of college life and the general insecurity that comes with figuring out life plans and how to be real person. I LOVE this Prim and this Gale, and the way you used them to inject comedy into this fic when it could've just been an angst mess. Seriously, I'm so happy that you've written and shared this. Much love!
sfstewart chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
Soo good.
It-was-so-human chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Wow.

I started this story late one night a week or so ago and was up until daybreak finishing it-and moved on to "Even" the very next day. I've been meaning to go back and review it for ages but never got the chance until now.

Your writing has such a well developed sweetness but heart aching quality to it. I just realized I don't remember the details well enough to tell you how much I loved and cringed and ahhhed every moment while reading this-but that's perfect because I will just get to enjoy it again super soon. Sometimes voices for contemporary relationships read oddly for me, but your characters flow smoothly and naturally. It's just such a pleasure.

If you ever ever want to revisit this world for fun, please please please do. It's just so adorable and real and gah.
starsNflowers chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
This is AWESOME!
I liked Gale, Peeta n Katniss being best friends together... flashes of Harry Potter there :-)
Then there was the humour, the angst, the 'awwwwww' moments...
There were times the dialogue reminded me of my own life and it made me go, 'oh yeah...that's exactly how it'd be...' simply Awesome!
keo chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
This is the CUTEST three- shot I've read in a long, long time. You succeeded in making a world record with the number of times you made me go Aw...
Jen0318 chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
Awwwwww!
Peetasmylife chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
OMG. I found this story earlier today I LOVED it. I ADORE your humor and jokes in this story! I haven't read one like that. And this version of everlark had like cute couple things like "spoiler alert" and the corny twilight jokes. It was just so CUTE and I'm so glad i found you! I had ran out of stuff to read. I can't wait to read more by you! :)
NeyoLovesFanFiction chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Add mowe pwetty please
greenlark chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
This story is one of my all-time favorites. It's good you inserted a bit of humor at the end, because otherwise I'd be bawling like a baby. Just brilliance :)
Destiny919 chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Ok so I was planning on making this review say, "This is the greatest thing I've ever read." Then I finished this chapter. And I'm just like, wait, what the fuck? It's been almost a year since it updated and I'm just now reading it but oh mygod if you don't update it (it's not labelled as complete! It's not! *sobs*) I WILL DIE.