Reviews for The First Time
stillwaiting61 chapter 3 . 7/3
Funny and charming story. I like your writing style.
stillwaiting61 chapter 1 . 7/3
This was so sweet and funny! Reading for the blind and her comment, then the whole psychopath theory and Prim's "you love him". Laughed out loud really.
hstrywlk chapter 3 . 6/3
*possible wrant spoiler alert!* omg you have no idea the heartbreak you gave me with the last chapter title! I thought it was finished! and that it ended in sadness no lessI was a massive wreck until a certain point in ch 3 if you can guess itI don't know.. /Can/ you?'
but idk it's probably a good kind of wreck, right? anyways this was great, the uncertainties of young love and all... lovely written !
zar33n chapter 3 . 4/1
I love your stories so much. I hope you write some more for EverLark.

These are one of my favorites; the kind of AU where they're friends first and grow into something more. I cannot express how much I love reading your work. I love them all.

The breakup parts were so hard to read, let me tell you. The angst and drama were keeping me on edge. There are some particularly lovely and humorous banter that I found so hilarious. Definitely laughed out loud here too.

Thank you for sharing your talent and bringing more fantastic Everlark into the fandom.
lizziekins4 chapter 3 . 2/29
awe!
Jaque Weasley chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
I've became a fan, definitely. Gosh you are a genius! But I have to admit a lighter AU is great for the heart. I had such good laughs, Prim with her CD's and choices fro dresses, andGale, mainly Gale! For me who never truly came to like him, I simply adored him here, such a laughable glutton, and what about the bowling then? Hahaha And the frige?! It was all so funny. Thank you for this story, not to sound repetitive even though being, amazing fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
what more details I NEED MORE DETAILS!
zamorabaggins chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
Realistic. Well written. Thoroughly enjoyed. I married my first boyfriend 22 years ago...did the long distance before all the wonders of modern communication. Good job capturing all those little insecurities that make one feel crazy, especially all the "helpful" hints along the way about how unlikely it was going to work out. 5 kids later and we're still best friends! Thanks for the trip down memory lane.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Omfg I've only read the first few sentences of this so far but I had to stop and leave a review because I saw the avengers at an evening showing the day it came out at the waterfront omg are you from pittsburgh? I'm on tumblr as something-in-the-way-she-knows
Guest chapter 3 . 4/13/2015
This is really good
Gigi256 chapter 3 . 3/6/2015
Great job. This was a super sweet story and I appreciate all the plot you put into three chapters.
Tea4e chapter 3 . 3/2/2015
Love this modern Everlark story; realistic story of a long distance relationship.
Kpfan72491 chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Aww such an amazing story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Easily my favorite everlark fic of all time. So realistic and relatable and the humor was spot on. Please visit this story again with an epilogue
Chocolatemusic chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
I love this fic, and I've just now realized I should really review to tell you that. I read it whenever I come across it, and I love it every time. I love this Katniss, who is simultaneously so stubborn and so vulnerable. I love the way you make her think, the way you describe her reasoning and her actions. I love the very true depiction of the trials of long distance relationships and of college life and the general insecurity that comes with figuring out life plans and how to be real person. I LOVE this Prim and this Gale, and the way you used them to inject comedy into this fic when it could've just been an angst mess. Seriously, I'm so happy that you've written and shared this. Much love!